• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I kinda wanna persona 5 royal again or just a persona game in general really

I've been playing Persona 3 Portable, before things happened that made me take a break from playing games for a bit.
That one is pretty fun.

Edited by DragonFlames

12 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Now I'm on the chapter where I defend the ballistae.

Don't let a single one of them die. There's a really good reward in store for you if you ensure their safety.

You know, I’ve always wanted to try persona ever since one of the writers (I think) for a little fan game on their discord told me that it was basically persona but for that franchise, and I asked if even my favorite part and he said that was persona’s main mechanic.

I have a confession. Amelia had a 66 hit against an enemy with one hp so I... created a save state just in case.

Should I have Amelia use her speed wing on herself, by the way?

I have never seen Fae look less like a chicken before this.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

And reinstalled the thing for f*** all.
Nice. I can change whatever setting I want, nothing changes. And I am not playing games at 10 frames per second.
To the trash you go, PCSX2, where you belong.

I'm curious about your hardware and emulator settings, because I can't say I had any issues and am wondering.

8 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I'm curious about your hardware and emulator settings, because I can't say I had any issues and am wondering.

I don't even know which setting means or does what.
It's probably the hardware that's not up to snuff, but I'm not sure. Every other emulator I have works fine, even the DS one (and that one was a crapshoot on my last laptop).
dqpiSLA.png

Dunno if this helps, because I can't change really anything here.

And even if I could, I just want programs to work. I want to be able to run them and say "hey, this works great!", not fiddle around with some stupid BS for two hours plus. Waste of my flippin' evening.

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

dqpiSLA.png

The only major one I see is your graphics plugin, where I do have a newer version (GCC 9.2.1 SSE2/AVX), though getting that mightn't solve the problem on its own.

I can't comment on your hardware situation, so I'll leave it at that for now.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

The only major one I see is your graphics plugin, where I do have a newer version (GCC 9.2.1 SSE2/AVX), though getting that mightn't solve the problem on its own.

That might be it, actually.
Oh well.
Uninstalled it again.

Ugh... Amelia’s levels... skill luck and hp? Oh and hp only? Hooray... well at least she’s gotten strength twice and speed one time. And skill is important since her hits scare me when everything ORKOs.

Edited by Sooks

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That might be it, actually.
Oh well.
Uninstalled it again.

It should be possibly to find it, but yeah.

38 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I have a confession. Amelia had a 66 hit against an enemy with one hp so I... created a save state just in case.

Should I have Amelia use her speed wing on herself, by the way?

If you want to, sure. Ewan is probably a little bit better than her and won't necessarily need it.

Also, fun fact, with a C support with Ross/Neimi, she has exactly enough strength to damage the boss at base level, soyou can rescue-drop abuse the boss until she reaches level 10.

Edited by Benice

I finished the chapter, and even got the boss kill with Amelia! 😄 But this post: “If you want to, sure. Ewan is probably a little bit better than her and won't necessarily need it.

Also, fun fact, with a C support with Ross/Neimi, she has exactly enough strength to damage the boss at base level, soyou can rescue-drop abuse the boss until she reaches level 10.” (Serene’s Forest isn’t letting me quote >:()made me realize I could have rescue abused her to level 10. ARGHHHHH. I didn’t even need the Ross support but why didn’t I think of that...

Edited by Sooks

22 minutes ago, Benice said:

If you want to, sure. Ewan is probably a little bit better than her and won't necessarily need it.

Also, fun fact, with a C support with Ross/Neimi, she has exactly enough strength to damage the boss at base level, soyou can rescue-drop abuse the boss until she reaches level 10.

There we go!

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

I don't even know which setting means or does what.
It's probably the hardware that's not up to snuff, but I'm not sure. Every other emulator I have works fine, even the DS one (and that one was a crapshoot on my last laptop).
dqpiSLA.png

And even if I could, I just want programs to work. I want to be able to run them and say "hey, this works great!", not fiddle around with some stupid BS for two hours plus. Waste of my flippin' evening.

What kind of graphics card does your laptop have?

32 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why are all of Amelia’s levels so bad...

Her growths aren't great. Not awful either, but she does have a focus on Luck and Skill.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It’s the end of the chapter... the literal last enemy...... Franz got hit by an 8% crit. What the.... why..........

OOF

Was he killed?