Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

OOF

Was he killed?

YES

That was an hour of my life.....

I tried to set up the rewind function on my emulator but the button was greyed out and didn’t do anything. Don’t suppose there are any visual boy advance experts here?

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

YES

Oof.

That was an hour of my life.....

OOF

tried to set up the rewind function on my emulator but the button was greyed out and didn’t do anything

OOOOOOOOOOF

If you have to go again, just promote Franz and have him rush the village to the left, and Tana can easily enough save the village to the south. Pirate Ross does well over there as well.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Oof.

OOF

OOOOOOOOOOF

If you have to go again, just promote Franz and have him rush the village to the left, and Tana can easily enough save the village to the south. Pirate Ross does well over there as well.

I finished that chapter. This is chapter 10 now, the one where you get Innes, Gerik, and Tethys with the pegs coming at you from everywhere and the sage boss who does way too much damage. (Oh you also get Marisa I guess.)

Just now, Sooks said:

I finished that chapter. This is chapter 10 now, the one where you get Innes, Gerik, and Tethys with the pegs coming at you from everywhere and the sage boss who does way too much damage. (Oh you also get Marisa I guess.)

Oh yeah, this one's interesting. If Vanessa's been well-trained or promoted, she can easily take out the boss. Gerik and Innes should be fine without needing much help for a little while. You won't want to linger for too long on this map, since the Rangers also can cause some problems-Rushing the throne and clearing quikly is a good choice.

Also Marisa is top-tier, you must use her.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh yeah, this one's interesting. If Vanessa's been well-trained or promoted, she can easily take out the boss. Gerik and Innes should be fine without needing much help for a little while. You won't want to linger for too long on this map, since the Rangers also can cause some problems-Rushing the throne and clearing quikly is a good choice.

Also Marisa is top-tier, you must use her.

I just want rewind to work... this is why I should make save states.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Uh...on every tier list I've seen, she's consistently low tier. Maybe that was a different tier list you saw?

Spoiler

Don' tell Sooks, she's the worst non-trainee in the game but shhhh she is cute

BIG SPOILERS YOU NO OPEN SOOKS

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I just want rewind to work... this is why I should make save states.

Rip.

Reveal hidden contents

Don' tell Sooks, she's the worst non-trainee in the game but shhhh she is cute

BIG SPOILERS YOU NO OPEN SOOKS

Lols

Fun fact: When I tried to post this and SF stopped and told me new posts within a short time are limited the spoiler opened itself in the quotes and I read the whole thing.

Just now, Sooks said:

Lols

Fun fact: When I tried to post this and SF stopped and told me new posts within a short time are limited the spoiler opened itself in the quotes and I read the whole thing.

SF do be like that sometimes.

I was kidding anyway. I know Benice likes his bad units.

Just now, Sooks said:

Lols

Rip.

Marisa still top-tier

Just now, Sooks said:

I mean I think she’s cute. She’s also Gerik’s and if you disagree you have the wrong opinion

Marisa is the only edgy swordlord I've used.

Exclusively because hormones...

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, Pablo is funny like that.

And here I thought my profile picture was a one-off. Oh well. Just means more happiness for Franz.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, Pablo is funny like that.

Just now, Sooks said:

And here I thought my profile picture was a one-off. Oh well. Just means more happiness for Franz.

During his time offscreen, he hs an affair with Kronya, who gives birth to the Death knight, who inherited his longevity.

During his time offscreen, he hs an affair with Kronya, who gives birth to the Death knight, who inherited his longevity.

It is now illegal for me to play fe16 without hacking in Franz.

Currently on CK2... man, the Byzantines have reached the Persian Gulf. Well, as a thin chain of counties, but still. They might start taking the land of de jure Persia that's not in Mongol hands...