• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Gaiden is, well, Gaiden. Like what FE Gaiden is. Gaiden means Side-story. Though technically, it's not a side-story. It's a direct sequel to Alpha. Though it's still called Gaiden, followed by Alpha 2, then Alpha 3.

Though a large portion of the game is kinda disconnected to the main story of the other three games.

So is Alpha Gaiden like it’s own thing and not... the second fire emblem but different somehow?

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME

Hilda..?

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So is Alpha Gaiden like it’s own thing and not... the second fire emblem but different somehow?

Wrong franchise. FE Gaiden is FE2, Alpha Gaiden is...I actually don't know, but not FE.

Unless I am wrong.

I don't think I'm wrong.

I hope.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hilda..?

Getting closer!

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

LEt's put it this way. Like I said, Gaiden means "Sidestory". Most of Alpha Gaiden happens in a bad future as a result of an unexpected time travel that prevents the heroes from stopping an incoming calamity. They spend most of the game in this "bad" future, then are able to return to their time and stop said calamity. Thus, most of the game doesn't have much to do with the overarching storyline of the other three games. Thus, it's a Sidestory/Gaiden game. Not everything is discarded, though. Some things become relevant in 2 and 3, but not the majority.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Wrong franchise. FE Gaiden is FE2, Alpha Gaiden is...I actually don't know, but not FE.

I was just trying to see if it was like the Suoer Thracia of fe2.

Getting closer!

Gods no... Marianne?

That's also why FE Gaiden is called Gaiden. Because it's a sidestory to Marth's games. Happening in another land and only tangibly connected (via Whitewings and Camuzekrius).

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

That's also why FE Gaiden is called Gaiden. Because it's a sidestory to Marth's games. Happening in another land and only tangibly connected (via Whitewings and Camuzekrius).

As well as Thabes, but that one being the addition of SoV rather than Gaiden.

I can die happy.

But if it’s close to Hilda then...

Manuela!

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I was referring to Super Thracia being a fan modified Thracia (I believe). Unless you’re talking about what Gaiden means.

Just now, Sooks said:

While Benice is out searching for another no video, do I get anymore dragon stones for Myrrh?

No.

If you want her to continue being useful, exploit the dark magic glitch. Or the Gorgon Egg repair trick.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

We have our winner!

No!! Twilit has converted you... *sheds a tear*
IF (and that’s a massive if) you ever get around to playing Azure Moon you should S support Annette. She’s even not a fantastic a unit.

Anyway, that moment when an enemy hits a crit of 1. I am not kidding.

31 minutes ago, Sooks said:

No!! Twilit has converted you... *sheds a tear*

39 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

630586364735258629.png?v=1

man_of_culture.png

Nah, you see, what's worse than dying young because some weird mole people inserted a rock into you? Living a long life with me! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

Nah, you see, what's worse than dying young because some weird mole people inserted a rock into you? Living a long life with me! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Living a life with someone who has a personality > living a life with Byleth

glad to see you’re not the only one who thinks she doesn’t have a good reason to be a huge meaniebutt to everyone

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, unless it's Crimson Flower, it may be a long life with for her, but not for Byleth.

Too bad she can't become a first-generation Crest bearer, in that case.

What?

Just now, Benice said:

Fixed it!

But personality