• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Not necessarily. You don't have to marry an Avatarsexual in order to get all the kids if you're Female Corrin.

I thought you meant to get everyone paired.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

*sweats in Octopath*

I played Octopath. I did the stories for the four main characters in my team, and the secret bosses. Then I got bored. I never finished it, but I think I got my money's worth. It was fun while I was busy exploring and didn't really mind the grinding along the way. Which... did not apply to the four characters I'd left behind.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I played Octopath. I did the stories for the four main characters in my team, and the secret bosses. Then I got bored. I never finished it, but I think I got my money's worth. It was fun while I was busy exploring and didn't really mind the grinding along the way. Which... did not apply to the four characters I'd left behind.

Which four did you do? Just out of curiosity.

I did all eight stories but that final boss just completely destroyed me every time, and now my game card doesn’t work.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

and as you know with KT, they don't know what the word sale means 😕

That, too.

That's the curse of liking modern games... recommending them always has that money barrier.
Nights of Azure 2 is on the Switch, but that has the same caviat (no demo, I mean).

Although I have seen gameplay footage of the PC version of the original and it looked completely fine to me.
Not trying to convince you, just informing!

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

That's the curse of liking modern games... recommending them always has that money barrier.

Money is not much of a barrier as PC games go on sale pretty damn often. Like atleast every 2 months. Then i go on a spree.

But KT games are like Nintendo games, always staying at full price. 

There's a reason why i got Lulua for switch, i found a 20€ version. On PC it's still 60€

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Which four did you do? Just out of curiosity.

Cyrus, Ha'anit, Alffin and Primrose, with Cyrus as my first pick. Cyrus, Ha'anit and Primrose were the characters that struck me as the most interesting. I didn't really think much of Alffin at first, but his silly quest and kindhearted nature grew on me, so I kept him around.

I would've liked to do the other four as well, but that late into the game, the game's JRPGness caught up with me and I couldn't keep going. Still, like I said, I think I got enough enjoyment out of the game that I wouldn't say it was a waste of money and time.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Money is not much of a barrier as PC games go on sale pretty damn often. Like atleast every 2 months. Then i go on a spree.

But KT games are like Nintendo games, always staying at full price. 

There's a reason why i got Lulua for switch, i found a 20€ version. On PC it's still 60€

Same deal on PS4.
I would have gotten the other Atelier Mysterious Trilogy games AGES ago, but they are still 60€ on PS4.

Edited by DragonFlames

Why is Claude's Master Class named after the Nazi attack on the USSR in WWII? Like, I know it means "Red beard," but I was wondering if I'm missing something...

Just now, Benice said:

Why is Claude's Master Class named after the Nazi attack on the USSR in WWII? Like, I know it means "Red beard," but I was wondering if I'm missing something...

Excuse me?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_I,_Holy_Roman_Emperor

Just now, Benice said:

It is also named after a character from TearRing Saga. Which means... You guessed it! Much like Leonie and Raphael...!

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Three guesses as to who that attack was named after!

Conquest Mozu is like the cutest Janissary ever. (Yes, I know the term refers to a specific group of slave soldiers rather then it being a general terms for the concept.)

Still, making a side trip to Hoshido just so he could groom a freshly orphaned child to kill her own countrymen has to be the most messed up shit Corrin ever did.

Edited by BrightBow

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Good to know! Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Who do I S support...? Who do I S support...?

HAAAAALP

Be F!Corrin and S-support Arthur. Alternatively, Rinkah.