• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Camilla, fuck it

Uhhhh... Effie? I think she's legal, and she looks slightly less awful than the rest, so... Her?

I hate her armor.

I swear she’s gonna get shot in the exposed area one day

Edited by Sooks

I... Didn't even notice that detail until after I posted that. Sheesh, Fates...

Yep.

YEP.

And she poses to show it off after every kill, it’s kind of annoying I mean better than Charlotte holy lord but still

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

For that you get to pick a Conquest girl and I just might S-support them. Depends how I feel about the gal.

Well, I know how you feel about Charlotte... Does that work?

So let's go with Peri

Holy carp, what the heck happened to Shambhala's music?!

Also, can I S-support generic Bow knight-Chan?

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

They’re different?

My bad. Conquest, not Birthright.

And yes. Caeldori doesn't have the Chrom crush that pops up in so many supports. That makes her better to me.

She's cute and her naivete is endearing to me.

Took out three of the Benevodons now, Wood, Moon, and Light, because Angela can't target weaknesses on the first two and has only Dark Gate+ for the third b/c she's gone Light herself. Start with the harder ones and let the increased levels go to the easier ones. Moon was fairly easy. I think I made a mistake with Wood by controlling Angela at the start, I would've been better controlling Hawkeye or Riesz from the fight's beginning, because then I'd be more attentive to dodging the vine whippings. As is, I barely overcame the Wood Benevodon on the first try, I was expecting to lose. And I shoulda went to Beiser to buy some Dark Saber consumables, because Lightgazer was too strong, I almost ran out of healing items. I keep telling myself I have to be more carefree with Class Strikes too, I shouldn't wait until the boss gets dazed, doesn't happen for a long while.

I tried the Earth Benevodon next, but on getting frustrated, I opted to go and grind for another ??? Seed. I had the four from the Benevodon dungeons so far, and a fifth from random enemy drops, so I stopped back at Chartmoon Tower did some grinding for a sixth. I am now ready for the 2nd class change, that ought to give me the power boost I need.

Despite some boss difficulties, I'm not noticing a major difference between Normal and Hard. Although, NG+'s Expert setting sounds too insane for me, receive quintupled damage compared to Hard? No, I'm fine!

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Pick Elise because I just love how casually Corrin dismisses the relationship the game pretends they have:

Elise, I know we've been like siblings for a long time now... but we're not siblings.

It's better than Birthright and Conquest, where you can marry your biological cousin without realizing it.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

It's better than Birthright and Conquest, where you can marry your biological cousin without realizing it.

That got debunked/retconned, so no worries there.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

No all around. xD

I'm honestly struggling to find a salvageable Fates female. Or, heck, male, for that matter. Uhhhh... Severa? She looks... less bad? I think? I can't see her crotch, so that's already an improvement...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

I'm honestly struggling to find a salvageable Fates female. Or, heck, male, for that matter. Uhhhh... Severa? She looks... less bad? I think?

Felicia, Flora, Caeldori, Sakura, Elise, Selena, and Hinoka are all good characters, I think.

I don't know if there are other gems when it comes to the game casually dismissing the family relationships that it pretends are oh so central to the game's story. Never deployed Camilla, so it's not like I ever got in S rank range with her. But I also find the Elise one very difficult to top.