Special Heroes Silhouettes!

Anacybele

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't look like Sigurd or Deirdre to me. I see Ike's hair and a shorter, long haired person that could be either a guy or a girl, technically, but if Ike is on the left, that's gotta be Soren.

Not gonna lie, first impression from the character on the left was Ike. But seeing Sigurd and Deirdre mentioned make me think of them as a possible duo unit.

Lucina maybe? The butterflies seem to imply that.

Tatiana and Zeke? Who else has lovely bouncy hair like that?

I also am optimistic for Sigurd and Deirdre. They NEED an alt badly! 

Eliwood and Ninian would be nice too though...

Edited by SockPuppet

The long hair doesn't seem...unruly enough to be Lucina's. For lack of a better term.

If this isn't Ike and Soren or someone, I'm at a loss for who these two are, honestly. But looking at it more, I guess it could be Sigurd and Deirdre, and they'd be cool.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Hair doesn't match Sigurd though.

Definitely agree there. Hair looks too messy for Sigurd even if he's damaged.

I can definitely see where people are getting Dierdre from. And if it is Dierdre does that mean we're finally get to f Noishe in FEH? /s to the Noishe part.

My first thought was Sothe since the hair seems to swoop forward a little, but I'm terrible at these.

5 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Tatiana and Zeke? Who else has lovely bouncy hair like that?

Oh gosh that could totally be Tatiana. The hair on the right looks very close to hers. I'm still going with Sigurd and Deirdre, though.

The only thing I'm pretty certain of is that it isn't Ike. It really doesn't look like him to me at all.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Doesn't look like Sigurd or Deirdre to me. I see Ike's hair and a shorter, long haired person that could be either a guy or a girl, technically, but if Ike is on the left, that's gotta be Soren.

Soren's hair does not look like that and I do not recall him ever having a butterfly motif, which is something Deirdre (and Lucina) has. And he definitely resembles Sigurd more, you yourself said Ike has short hair and that looks too long.

Aaanyway... if Ulster being normalized to Scathach in this week's update is an omen then this looks like it could be predominantly Jugdral, though they've been cheeky before like in the bridal and first summer banner.

Just now, X-Naut said:

Soren's hair does not look like that and I do not recall him ever having a butterfly motif, which is something Deirdre (and Lucina) has. And he definitely resembles Sigurd more, you yourself said Ike has short hair and that looks too long.

Aaanyway... if Ulster being normalized to Scathach in this week's update is an omen then this looks like it could be predominantly Jugdral, though they've been cheeky before like in the bridal and first summer banner.

So? Butterflies were all over the Adrift banner character art and none of them were associated with butterflies before. And that short haired dude totally has Ike-like hair. PoR Ike, specifically, since RD Ike's is a bit shorter than that.

I am getting M!Robin vibes from the guy and the girl makes me think Celica, but she doesn't make sense.  I could see Sigurd and Deirdre though.  I really don't see Ike because the guy's hair seems too long to be him.

Oh shit! It looks like a Duo Hero! Most likely a Dancer/Singer too! That is legit amazing. I cannot wait to see the trailers. Even if it is not a Duo Hero but a Harmonized Hero, that is still awesome cause Harmonized Heroes have global buffs, it is just that the amount of characters they affect is more limited.

Either way, as long as it is a Dancer/Singer Special Heroes Focus, I would be happy. Even if they do not have any Duo Heroes or Harmonized Heroes, a Dancer/Singer is a Dancer/Singer, and I must collect them ALL!

Skimming tht main site, the hit does actually look quite close to Homeros and given that he's a bard, even if Jugdra bard is just a mage, it would be in line with the theme. Now that said, I'd be absolutely shocked (and thrilled) if it were him given what a complete nobody he is.

I can't say I see PoR Ike either. The hair looks a bit too short on top. PoR Ike has a bit of body to his top locks.

Regardless of whether the left silhouette looks like Ike or not, the right silhouette bears no resemblance to Soren imo.

Eliwood and Ninian was what I originally thought, but it could also be Sigurd and Deirdre.

Honestly, all I see with the left hair is early FE hair. You know... that sort of forward curve that early FE busts had that made their hair look a lot bigger than the characters head?

latest?cb=20180905084029latest?cb=20180905083330latest?cb=20161005012152latest?cb=20180905082245latest?cb=20110112164719latest?cb=20110112165630

Except like other early-FE redone characters it was done to look more realistic as opposed to having hair that juts forward like that.

As for the female... I dunno, it's too neatly done for characters like Soren or Lucina, my first thought without context was Mercedes.

I kinda wonder if we're getting a revisit to the Adrift theme of dreams, maybe with some aspects of the Book 4 fairies inserted?

2 hours ago, Baldrick said:

My very first thought of the hair on the left was Rody/Roderick. A bit left field, but Akaneia does need a dancer seasonal since it only has one canon dancer with no alts.

Is that really an issue though since Binding Blade and Sacred Stones also has only one dancer in Heroes with no seasonal alts.