Siblings

Oguma

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a little brother who I'm pretty close to, though we argue a lot. Apparently we look very similar, but our personalities are polar opposites. He's hot-tempered, loud, and not a bit shy at all, while I'm pretty hard to anger (usually XD), quiet (around strangers, anyway), and fairly shy. But we get along for the most part, so it's all good. ;D

Edited by Songbird

I've got an older brother (who moved out about a year or two ago), a step brother (who moved out about 2 and a half years ago), and a half-sister (who lives with her her mom, and lived with our dad until he divorced said mother and disappeared to God knows where).

A brother and a sister. I'm the eldest, but often mistaken for the youngest. We aren't really alike in any way (aside from hair and eye colour), but we get along well enough. One running joke in this family is that I'm the mailman's offspring.

Two older brothers (yey for being the youngest and the only girl). We generally get along, though one of them's living in his own place and the other's wanting to move out and can be rather...sullen. I used to fight with the middle bro when we were younger, but now we don't really fight anymore.

Ooh, mine just got into a fight.

I've got the older one (#2) and the oldest one (#1)

2 pulls out 1's chair, 1 gets pissy and starts slamming 2. 2 gets pissier and chokes 1. I sit here typing, not caring. Then I realize 2 (who is already the pissiest, most selfish person I know) literally is choking 1 really hard, so I go over and choke him, he comes around to get me, I kick him in the chest, he grabs my leg, I twist around and kick him hard with the other one and jump off of him and land a few feet away, pissy brothers quit fighting.

Ooh, mine just got into a fight.

I've got the older one (#2) and the oldest one (#1)

2 pulls out 1's chair, 1 gets pissy and starts slamming 2. 2 gets pissier and chokes 1. I sit here typing, not caring. Then I realize 2 (who is already the pissiest, most selfish person I know) literally is choking 1 really hard, so I go over and choke him, he comes around to get me, I kick him in the chest, he grabs my leg, I twist around and kick him hard with the other one and jump off of him and land a few feet away, pissy brothers quit fighting.

Yay for non-relevant posts.

I have an older brother and a younger brother.

I have a younger brother.... he's the worst.

At the age of 13, he still hasn't learned that I want him to shut up, behave, and leave me alone. He's an extremely racist bigot who claims to be a Christian but simply put does not understand our values and does not make any attempt to change.

He's the one person in the entire world who can get on my nerves on a regular basis. Normally I am calm and laid-back to the point of being lazy, but this brat manages to make me mad.

I am probably going to go deaf from all the loud music I listen to with headphones to avoid his constant annoyance.

5 brothers:

1 mysterious possibly dead half brother, never met

3 stepbrothers, maybe not actually related to these anymore

1 younger brother, currently reside with this niglet

NO sisters

NO transvestites

...Final Destination.

...I think you are going to be an awesome member.