Siblings

Oguma

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've a younger brother. He's a good kid, but he's definitely a follower, and will do next to anything to gain attention. It's a shame, really, because he's really changing into another person and it's difficult to be around him when he acts as he often does.

Zilch.

Most of the time I'm alone as my dad works out of state and my mother with her job and all.

I do wish I had a sibling at times, preferably a bit younger as I'm a completely different person when there's responsibility over another person, I wouldn't mind doing things for them but when it comes to myself, it's the opposite. I tend to babysit a lot when I visit relatives and lethargic when I'm alone at home.

Edited by Tetragrammaton

I have an older sister who I never really speak with anymore due to going to different high schools and she going to college before me and a younger brother who sadly is disabled. (And no, we have no idea what he has; we're thinking it might be Down's Syndrome or something along those lines, but we still don't know even with that idea...)

I have two brothers, who are now twenty-somethings, six years older than me and one year apart themselves. I get along really well with the middle one, but the other is a lolborderliner who's caused our family a lot of grief in the past.

Wow to be honest I'm surprised how many people seem to have a decent number of siblings. Perhaps its where I live and family sizes tend to be smaller on average.

I have four siblings, one older sister, with myself being the second child and eldest son, then I have my younger brother, a younger sister and my youngest brother.

I thought of my self as the black sheep[or sometimes as I joke the white sheep] of the family when I was younger but that's far from truth.

I'm on decent relations to my older sister though the drama between her and my parents is too much

My younger brother is awesome and I respect him a lot... he's probably better person then me by leaps and bounds and well let's put it like this the only reason why I dont bring him along to parties with me is because he'd totally out do me as he's definitely more fit them myself.(Not to mention we have generally different cliques.)

My younger sister is a nice girl... she's probably quite similar to me but really different just because of the ever present gender roles present in my house.. she'll probably be fine.

Last is my youngest brother...well personally I think he's spoiled and could be fine but he's being spoiled and he lacks he's own identity and is the biggest poser/lackey which annoys me..but hey he'll probably grow out of it.

3 siblings, all younger than me 2 brothers and a sister. Which is kind of a small family in this part of the world.

I'm incredibly close to them, like most Arabs are, and infact as a kid I didn't know people couldn't be close to their siblings (or their parents for that matter). It literally did not enter my head until we moved to Canada years ago.

I never got in any fights with any of them except my sister when we were kids because she's kinda hard headed but that was years ago and we've grown up.

my first brother is who I consider to be the toughest out of all of us. Good kid who'd you count on to back you up in a fight.

My youngest brother? Cracks wise ALL THE TIME. ALL THE TIME! He's quite funny even at his young age though.

We have so many in-jokes no one would get if we said it to them. XDXD

I have two younger sisters but my mother had given them both up for adoption in their infancy, so somewhere in this country *I sorta know where they live, sorta being the keyword* I have too blood sisters but we all have different fathers (does that make them half-sisters? idk, we all came from the same womb) , they are 6 and 8 years younger than me respectively

Edited by Rhaan

I have two brothers (Both older than me) and a sister (younger than me)

I get along with my brothers just fine. I don't always get along with my sister, but as of late, we haven't had many fights.

My brothers live in their own apartment (upstairs of my house)