Siblings

Oguma

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have four siblings: two sisters, a half-brother, and a step-brother. I'm boring and don't have any conflicts with any of them. I'm the oldest, but I'm not sure that's much of an important influence because all of my siblings appear to get along fairly peacefully with each other nowadays.

Edited by Wist

I have... Oh god...

Half-sister through father, older, never seen before, living with her mother

Half-brother through mother, younger, living with my mother

Half-brother through father, younger, living with his mother

Half-sister through father, younger, never seen before, living with her mother

None of us have a full-blood sibling as far as I'm aware.

There may be more. Don't know... Don't particularly care...

I have five siblings: four brothers and one sister. All of them are older than me. I was close with them when I was a child, but not so much anymore. It's hard to keep in contact with people who live so far away (and one of my brothers is constantly in and out of jail, making things even more complicated). I also have three step-brothers. Well, they aren't really my step-brothers, but I say they are out of convenience (I actually have a step-sister as well, but I hate her guts).

I also have a few in-laws, if they count.

I have 1 older sister and 1 older brother. My sister is consider to be the oldest since she's 29. I occasionally see her she doesn't live with me. She's already married and have a 8 year old daughter which happens to me my niece. My brother is 2 years older than me and in his last year in University. I'm consider to be the youngest amongst my family.

I have 1 younger sister, and that's it. She's two years younger than me, and we get along very well. I'm not saying we don't argue (we sure as heck do) but we always get over it later.

I'm a triplet, thus having two siblings the same age as me.

One is a brother, he's around two minutes younger than me. He can be either annoying or easily annoyed, depending on his mood. He can be decent at times, though.

One is a sister, who's about a minute older than me. She can either be energetic and positive or just down right cynical, depending on her mood.

Needless to say, my parents decided to have no more kids once we came around. (it's not like they'd be able to make more now, anyway, mom's 54 and dad's 60)

We get along great. We appear just two chapters apart from each other and can all get A Supports. It's even better that there are three of us! I use swords and my brothers use axes and lances. Just put us within 3 squares of each other and we can trio every level! We always get along great, no matter what!

Oh, wait a second, my brothers and I aren't generic siblings from Fire Emblem. Never mind.

We get along great. We appear just two chapters apart from each other and can all get A Supports. It's even better that there are three of us! I use swords and my brothers use axes and lances. Just put us within 3 squares of each other and we can trio every level! We always get along great, no matter what!

Oh, wait a second, my brothers and I aren't generic siblings from Fire Emblem. Never mind.

Rolf, Boyd, and Oscar are far from generic siblings.

Rolf, Boyd, and Oscar are far from generic siblings.

Like all of them, those three are very close together and would almost die for each other, and they sometimes get into silly arguements that never get too harsh.

They just have green hair.

I have three, two brothers and a sister, with me as the youngest. This left me no option but become a plaything for their source of amusement. ;_;

We all are close, though we might quarrel sometimes (usually it will be between me, my sister, and my second brother. And it is kind of ironic, considering that the closest age gap between me and my siblings is nine years).

• 2 weeks later...