Ewan and Tethys Bound Hero Battle

GuiltyLove

Yep, pretty easy peasy~ Mira got to play a bit more than usual, though~

Realized while recording this that I was still running the kits from L!Caeda, LOL~

@GuiltyLove - Nice AI manipulation there to make sure Ewan didn't attack~ Weird how I only just noticed they gave him a Rabbit Tome over his Serpent tome. Pretty easy work for the Fliers, otherwise, even though they had to take some hits. 

Little bro and big sis, meet little bro's and big sisters. Everyone hit pretty hard on this map, but this theme team managed to outtank them eventually. My Altena is getting closer and closer to finished....now I just need to pull her more.

But man. The non prf red tome section is such a tragedy that they had to give Ewan a bunny tome. I hope they get something nice soon.

@Landmaster: Nice to see Mirabelis get into some of the action too. That green bladetome gave me a bit of trouble, but despite the big power Mira could take her on just fine. Along with tanking that glacies with her face.

@BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy @Diovani Bressan

Edited by Sasori

@GuiltyLove Nice job by the Whitewings, once that archer was out of the picture it was pretty much smooth sailing. Minerva's Hauteclere is looking a little different...

@Landmaster Easy map indeed, no adjustments needed. Nice how they ended up in kind of a pattern at the end. Nice clear!

@Sasori Nice clear! The Jugdral unit handled most of the front line fighting while the Fodlan unit supported from the back. I didn't notice Leif having Close Call at first so I was surprised when you let him take that seemingly fatal hit from Ewan, but as usual damage reduction is quite the drug. Hope you get more Altenas soon, she's coming along really nicely!

A bit of an odd map, giving Ewan a Rabbit-tome and giving Tethys a Cross Spur but putting her in a spot where it doesn't immediately affect anyone. From a one turn perspective I'm a bit disappointed with how easy it was, there's no especially bulky unit and they even put a melee unit within 3 spaces so you don't need to spend actions to get to the fight. Ended up spending more time finding a way to end it with Tethys boxed in than I spent actually figuring out a solution. Brought Marisa for this one, thought it would be fun to have her take down her mercenary colleagues. At least Summer Tana got to see battle action for a change, though had to nerf her with her disrespectful tomato throwing set to make her get a special off lol