Golden Week's Shiny Champion prediction.

Naoshi

Champion? well until we know for sure its Legendary or Mythic, I will call for now Champion. For those who doesn't know, Golden Week is a week from 29 April to early May containing multiple Japanese holidays.
ztgqwxjmjoq81.png
There were several moves between last calendar and new one, such as Otr going to April from May to stay full green on April, Sothis moving to June from September, most likely something do with Three Hopes or her remix and Pumeria moving to July from September.
Now for this month, we got Red last time so we cross it, we also don't count Green because its full. Blue has old unit, Julia and one year old Dimitri while Colorless has first rerun from Elimine and second rerun from Micaiah. Making colorless the most value color.

Altina (Nothing value here)
Mirabilis (Fort. Def/Res 3, Sabotage Def 3, Def/Res gap 3)
Flavia (Atk/Spd Push 4, Red Feud 3)

L!Julia (Mirror Impact)
L!Dimitri (Sturdy Impact, Odd Tempest 3)
Ascended Idunn (Sturdy Stance 3, Wily Fighter 3, D/R Near Save 3)

Hel (Distant Counter, Guard Bearing 3)
Otr (Green Duel Cavalry 4, Flow Refresh, Atk/Def meance)
Thor (Atk/Def Push 4, Flow Guard)

L!Micaiah (Fury 4, Joint Distant Guard)
Elimine (Nudge+, Atk/Res Push, A/S Far Trace 3)
New Legendary or New Mythic here

-------Blessing-------
If it's Legendary, they will be Fire. If it's Mythic will be Dark or Anima.
Screenshot_20220401-002024.png

-------Remix Calendar-------
jsczcz3tebn81.png
Because of triple month remix we had early this year, the next ones will be "alone" remix. Think as Azura sharing with Duma, Naga with Sothis, as probably the latter getting remix on June.
May will have Duma remix
July, Roy and Yune
September, Naga
November, Alm

-------Personal Predictions-------
Well.. yes, I will try to predict either options, Fire Adult Tiki or Dark Medeus. Did I just predict two dragons on one most important weeks, yes...

May is 100% blue with Wind schedule, No idea right now for Legendary here but if it's Mythic Athos Anima?

June,  which it looks green and blue fore midpoint. Fire schedule here for now.

July is most likely Red here.

Edited by Naoshi

I think this year they could skip the "midpoint" banner, as there are few characters involved in the storyline. The two who would make sense to 'join the party' in the story are Bruno and Veronica, but both are still cursed by Embla and since we are facing Embla... 

Since we got no notification about what April's banner will be, I will deduce that it's a Mythic Banner. I will predict being Dark, since last Dark hero was Nótt back in June 2021. We still only have 1 Dark Hero that grants extra slot.

For Mythic candidates, I am still waiting for Medeus or Anankos.

I am pretty sure Elm will be a Mythic Hero at some point, but I don't think it will happen now. I can see him being a Dark Hero that is a counter to Ash and having a skill that nullifies warping in a certain range of him, and even Canto Control because why not.

1 hour ago, Naoshi said:

It seems IS decided to do one remix instead of two for now.
May will have Duma remix
July, Roy or Yune or maybe both?
September, Naga
November, Alm

February gave us Hrid and Eir remixes despite not naturally being a remix month, so they're likely only slowing down for the following two (March: Azura, May: Duma) and then going back to normal schedule. In essence it will be like we got Hrid and Eir early.

May will be Duma alone.
July should be Roy and Yune.
By September there are only two left to remix at all, Naga and Alm, and Alm isn't here. Sothis could happen here (I realize there are already two reds, but as they add more eventually they'll need to expand the number of slots per color) or, alternatively, if Sothis's June appearance is a special banner for Three Hopes' release she could be remixed there ahead of time and this could end up being Naga alone as a result. This is supported by the fact that Sothis was previously scheduled to appear in September before being moved up to June.
November with Alm, and Eliwood could end up here as well. Julia is also a possibility.

As for the April newbie, technically we can't be sure if it's going to be mythic or legendary until the schedule arrives, though I'm guessing mythic and, of course, colorless. As for who...well, we don't often guess mythics accurately when they're not an OC, and there aren't any colorless OCs waiting to be added (Fafnir time?). Medeus is certainly plausible, what with this likely being a defense mythic and IS being allergic to male offense mythics. Could also be, like, Fomortiis or something.

I think we're definitely getting a Colorless unit. If we get a Mythic, I'd bet on Dark and on someone like Anankos. If we get a Legendary, then...honestly, I have no idea. I can't think of anyone who would fit Colorless aside from Elincia and Ninian (staff and dragon, respectively), but I have a hard time picturing either of them as Fire.

3 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I think we're definitely getting a Colorless unit. If we get a Mythic, I'd bet on Dark and on someone like Anankos. If we get a Legendary, then...honestly, I have no idea. I can't think of anyone who would fit Colorless aside from Elincia and Ninian (staff and dragon, respectively), but I have a hard time picturing either of them as Fire.

L'arachel could potentially end up as a staff legendary as well.

11 hours ago, Rinco said:

I think this year they could skip the "midpoint" banner, as there are few characters involved in the storyline. The two who would make sense to 'join the party' in the story are Bruno and Veronica, but both are still cursed by Embla and since we are facing Embla... 

Which also makes it the most relevant place to put a spotlight on them. Alternatively, looking at precedent, Gunnthra and Mirabilis pretty much came out of nowhere, and we've got time to introduce a new Askr-associated character by June. Could even be Henriette!

For non-OC mythics, I'm always hoping for Medeus, although for colorless, Anankos seems more likely to me.

Wow, if the Mythic unit is anything but grey this month, sales might plumb record depths again? Then again, with Golden Week running at the same time, perhaps it's intentional that this banner is being sent out to die. Come to think of it, they've never given out tickets for the Legendary/Mythic banner that runs concurrent to Golden Week have they? You'd have thought it'd be an option given that they're willing to do so for Christmas but they're hardly going to start now.

As for the midpoint banner, while I'd probably rather an Ascendant than a Mythic, I wouldn't expect anything of the kind to happen given the Ash and More banner was unchanged from the template.

P.S. I didn't recognise that that was Micaiah on the banner at first, looks pretty different to how I'm used to her looking. Not as huge as shock as I had when I realised that Scion Julia was Julia though, hoo boy.

Honestly in my opinion, there's very little reason to believe that this'll be a Mythic since April (and all the other even numbered months) are normally for Legendaries. If we were getting a Mythic here instead, I feel like IS would've said as such when they put up Nanna's trailer (like how they said we were getting a Legendary in March when they put up Caeda's trailer).

If I had to guess who we would get as a Fire Legendary here, I'm going to go with bow flier Queen Hinoka (post Conquest) wielding a Fujin Yumi variant. It can't be a male character anyone too obvious, regardless of whether we're getting a Legendary or Mythic.

29 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

If I had to guess who we would get as a Fire Legendary here, I'm going to go with bow flier Queen Hinoka (post Conquest) wielding a Fujin Yumi variant. It can't be a male character anyone too obvious, regardless of whether we're getting a Legendary or Mythic.

I really like this idea for a Queen Hinoka alt, although I would prefer that as an Ascended Hero only because we would have a Forging Bonds event with her, and maybe she could interact with Ryoma and Takumi (considering they are both dead in her timeline). Although, we kinda have Ascended Hinoka already but it's not considered an Ascended Hero. lol

29 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Honestly in my opinion, there's very little reason to believe that this'll be a Mythic since April (and all the other even numbered months) are normally for Legendaries. If we were getting a Mythic here instead, I feel like IS would've said as such when they put up Nanna's trailer (like how they said we were getting a Legendary in March when they put up Caeda's trailer).

To me, it's actually the opposite. I feel that we would only have another Legendary Banner again if they informed us about it that April will also have a new Legendary. Since they didn't say anything about it, then it makes me believe we are getting a Mythic Hero this month.

But we will see about it next week. I expect the calendar to be released monday, since the current one has events up to April 10th.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

47 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I really like this idea for a Queen Hinoka alt, although I would prefer that as an Ascended Hero only because we would have a Forging Bonds event with her, and maybe she could interact with Ryoma and Takumi (considering they are both dead in her timeline). Although, we kinda have Ascended Hinoka already but it's not considered an Ascended Hero. lol

To me, it's actually the opposite. I feel that we would only have another Legendary Banner again if they informed us about it that April will also have a new Legendary. Since they didn't say anything about it, then it makes me believe we are getting a Mythic Hero this month.

But we will see about it next week. I expect the calendar to be released monday, since the current one has events up to April 10th.

Yeah, my impression is "opposite of previous month unless they say otherwise". Guess we'll find out what the new default is.

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

In regards to Fates, I think it’d be better if its Ascended Heroes go to popular characters that aren’t part of the royals (like Felicia or Niles) since those characters have zero chance at get Legendaries.

All of the royals, save for maybe Sakura and Elise, can easily be Legendaries when characters like Lilina and Nanna were apparently good enough to make the cut.

I was thinking about Fafnir's situation and I think it's very likely that he could end up with his Colorless Dragon form as the Ascended Hero for the Fallen Heroes banner, if they want to have an Ascended Hero there. His base form could come in July, but I don't see him coming at all if he's not there, kinda like Freyr.

He'd be a little bit different than Fjorm and Laegjarn, that have their Ascended forms from after the book ending, as he got in that state by the end of the book. 

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

If you think Nanna was just a replacement for a mythic and the monthly rotation isn't otherwise changing, that's logical enough, but there isn't "very little" reason to believe this month will be a mythic. The other side of the coin is that the month itself doesn't matter and that it's going to keep rotating like usual as long as they haven't announced otherwise (as they did for Nanna), thus this month would be mythic.

I'm the same mind as @Tybrosion I see it more like even  months are legendary and odds Mythic unless IS says something prior like last month but none of this conversation really matter until we get calendar.

Also for everyone, let me remind you we talking about Golden Week, aka it has to be someone popular.
Lyn 2018
Alm 2019
Eldegard 2020
Sigurd 2021
Something like Tiki, Medeus, Anankos, Alfonese, Itsuki aren't out board because they score high on CYLs.

22 hours ago, Rinco said:

I agree with you on this one, not only because low characters this book, also because Three Hopes. I'm pretty sure we getting 3H lords as Ascended as new heroes banner instead.

22 hours ago, Florete said:

February gave us Hrid and Eir remixes despite not naturally being a remix month, so they're likely only slowing down for the following two (March: Azura, May: Duma) and then going back to normal schedule. In essence it will be like we got Hrid and Eir early.

May will be Duma alone.
July should be Roy and Yune.
By September there are only two left to remix at all, Naga and Alm, and Alm isn't here. Sothis could happen here (I realize there are already two reds, but as they add more eventually they'll need to expand the number of slots per color) or, alternatively, if Sothis's June appearance is a special banner for Three Hopes' release she could be remixed there ahead of time and this could end up being Naga alone as a result. This is supported by the fact that Sothis was previously scheduled to appear in September before being moved up to June.
November with Alm, and Eliwood could end up here as well. Julia is also a possibility.

You are absolute right. I had forgotten we had three months in row with remixes. IS will most likely announce more for remix we when get mid ish to late year,  like last year.

Edited by Naoshi

6 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

I'm pretty sure we getting 3H lords as Ascended as new heroes banner instead.

First thought is that I'd hate it, but I only just saw that new screenshot and didn't recognise him, so I guess if they look sufficiently different it wouldn't be that terrible. Certainly not as terrible as the CYL vs Legendary versions, which I can't tell apart to this day.

Almost doubling the number of Florets available in one fell swoop would be something though.

Yep. As I was expecting, it's Mythic Hero month this time.

One thought I had these days was: April having a Mythic, May having a Legendary, then June's New Heroes banner will be a Mythic & More, and June's end month banner will be a Legendary Hero.

I would still prefer Bruno or Veronica in the Mid-Book banner though (ascended or not).

27 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

Mythic, huh. Adult Tiki still counts as one? Otherwise I will keep saying about Medeus/Anankos.

I can kinda see Adult Tiki more as an Ascended Hero... but if they want another Mythic Hero for Awakening then I guess she could be one.

54 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

Mythic, huh. Adult Tiki still counts as one? Otherwise I will keep saying about Medeus/Anankos.

Still? She never did as far as I'm concerned. Every mythic has been the base version of that character. If they were to start deviating from that, adult Tiki could theoretically happen, but I don't see that being a thing for a while.

47 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I can kinda see Adult Tiki more as an Ascended Hero... but if they want another Mythic Hero for Awakening then I guess she could be one.

If they wanted another Mythic Hero from Awakening, I think Grima is still more likely, even if we already have a ton of Grimas in all but name. Grima is counted as a separate character from the Robins in CYL, after all.

With a proper Grima, they could probably even have its origin be counted as Alm-head/Chrom-head like how Naga is counted as Marth-head/Chrom-head.

New prediction: we will get an OC this month. Nanna was brought in early so that they could introduce the new character in the next story chapter instead of suddenly dropping them in as a mythic.

Assuming it's a Dark Colorless Mythic, my best guess would be Medeus, Anankos, or Dragon Fafnir as all three fit the criteria along with being possible picks for Golden Week (Medeus is the weakest link, but the Archanean games are more popular in Japan so he could still slot in). If it's not Dark then Hanon as I could see her being Anima, the only thing that holds her back is the lack of a defined appearance but they could rework the silhouette from FE7.