Doxxing Myself

AnonymousSpeed

I can't live this lie any longer. After all my shitposting, hiding what I really feel behind untold layers of irony, I think I need to come as clean as I can, for my conscious and my mental health. I've mentioned before that my first name is Sam, maybe that was just in some DMs or buried let's play posts, but I need to show all of who I am.

This is me.

Spoiler

19aa69a9-ca0d-4b4a-b149-b015dbfe2c64_bac

19 minutes ago, Red Dingo said:

You still have WiFi in the Ukraine?

Some guy from the Reddit Foreign Legion got blown to kino, I took his phone and am now using WiFi his mourning family is paying for.

That said, I will still require 4.4 billion dollars in foreign aid.

13 hours ago, joevar said:

what plane is that. how many missile it can hold? how fast it can go? such a criminally short info post (about the plane) you should go shoot yourself with the plane

It's my plane. It's really fast, and it holds a lot of missiles. Like, six, at least.

13 hours ago, Emotional Support Himbo said:

You look beautiful, an absolute stunner you are indeed 

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

jk

The duality of man. Thank you, Mr. Himbo.

I'm still waiting on that foreign aid.

You know there's a thread where you can post pictures of yourself, right? As far as I'm concerned, making an entire topic for your picture of yourself alone is a bit self-centered.

EDIT-If it's good enough for Soul, isn't it good enough for you?

Edited by Original Johan Liebert

3 hours ago, indigoasis said:

Thank you for taking responsibility for your actions. I'm returning your good noodle star.

yay

my good noodle star

huzzah

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

A mere six? Are you even American?

Uh...at least six! More like...six hundred. Thousand.

2 hours ago, Original Johan Liebert said:

You know there's a thread where you can post pictures of yourself, right? As far as I'm concerned, making an entire topic for your picture of yourself alone is a bit self-centered.

Oh yeah, what do you know? I didn't know that. Though, it is one of those dead or dying threads they really should unpin finally.

2 hours ago, Original Johan Liebert said:

EDIT-If it's good enough for Soul, isn't it good enough for you?

You know what? You're right. This is a thread for doxxing myself, not for sharing my picture. To complete the process, I must also share my IP address, found below:

2 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

You know what? You're right. This is a thread for doxxing myself, not for sharing my picture. To complete the process, I must also share my IP address, found below:

You know, I really hope that isn't my IP address, because I'm too lazy to use ipconfig to find out.

43 minutes ago, Original Johan Liebert said:

You know, I really hope that isn't my IP address, because I'm too lazy to use ipconfig to find out.

No need to worry. This is the IP address from the luxurious Florida mansion where I am currently enduring the unbearable agony of exile from my native land.

21 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

No need to worry. This is the IP address from the luxurious Florida mansion where I am currently enduring the unbearable agony of exile from my native land.

U mean u got exiled from living as a part of the internet and now you have to use a computer like the rest of us?

On 9/9/2022 at 7:58 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

I can't live this lie any longer. After all my shitposting, hiding what I really feel behind untold layers of irony, I think I need to come as clean as I can, for my conscious and my mental health. I've mentioned before that my first name is Sam, maybe that was just in some DMs or buried let's play posts, but I need to show all of who I am.

This is me.

Hide contents

19aa69a9-ca0d-4b4a-b149-b015dbfe2c64_bac

Playin Afterburner at the arcade again? 😆