Japanese Fire Emblem Twitter posts

Crubat

3 minutes ago, Solaris998 said:

That sure is a tweet about Fire Emblem Engage NoA

Oh how accurate was this:

39 minutes ago, Lynsanity said:

NoA twitter: "Fire Emblem engage might be a video game."

FireEmblemJP: "Here is a rundown of every single Fire Emblem Engage player card customization option"

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Lynsanity said:

NoA twitter: "Fire Emblem engage might be a video game."

FireEmblemJP: "Here is a rundown of every single Fire Emblem Engage player card customization option"

To be fair, snapping pictures of Sommie IS definitely going to be one of the game's main selling points

And I say this as a gameplay guy

7 minutes ago, Solaris998 said:

That sure is a tweet about Fire Emblem Engage NoA

Nintendo of America care about Engage challenge (impossible)

@Mysterique Sign I think you could probably put a spoiler in your messages, for people who don't want to know about these leaks.

I guess we'll just have Pandreo as a presentation.

Spoiler

Jean is still more or less a leak, even if he's now confirmed and everything, their plans didn't include to reveal him before the release I guess.

For Saphir and Lindon, that's totally leaked from the art book. I don't see them presenting those characters before release. They were meant to be hidden.

I honestly don't understand why they were trying to keep Jean a secret. Being such an early character, he was never going to remain hidden when the previews started coming in. In fact, Nintendo World Report, the most notorious of the previewers, was actually surprised to find out people were interested in Jean. Because he just didn't stand out. There's absolutely nothing setting him apart from the officially revealed characters, aside from the fact that they didn't reveal him for... undiscernible reasons. He even neatly fits into the gaping hole in the relationship chart, they just left it ugly and uneven for no reason.

27 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I honestly don't understand why they were trying to keep Jean a secret. Being such an early character, he was never going to remain hidden when the previews started coming in. In fact, Nintendo World Report, the most notorious of the previewers, was actually surprised to find out people were interested in Jean. Because he just didn't stand out. There's absolutely nothing setting him apart from the officially revealed characters, aside from the fact that they didn't reveal him for... undiscernible reasons. He even neatly fits into the gaping hole in the relationship chart, they just left it ugly and uneven for no reason.

I think it's because he's an optional character that they don't reveal him, for whatever reason. Maybe they deem him uninteresting and don't want to waste time on him? 

And while Anna is optional too, she's, well, Anna, the face of the Twitter account itself. There's no way she's not getting revealed

4 minutes ago, kienquocsi said:

I think it's because he's an optional character that they don't reveal him, for whatever reason. Maybe they deem him uninteresting and don't want to waste time on him? 

And while Anna is optional too, she's, well, Anna, the face of the Twitter account itself. There's no way she's not getting revealed

I think a bit like you. I think they just wanted to reveal, for each kingdom, the royals and their retainers. With some exceptions being

-Anna: Because it's Anna, and it's fun, for them, to reveal she'll be in every games.

-Yunaka: Because she have kind of a complex backstory, maybe? Maybe she's important for the story? I don't see anything else.

-Seadall: Because he was the dancer guy, and they had to reveal there will be a dancer! Plus, He's the fortune teller and they wanted to talk about fortune telling too.

While Jean, like you two said, seems to be completely optional and not of a great importance for the general story (and shallow for me, ahah).

4 hours ago, Hiroki said:

I think you could probably put a spoiler in your messages, for people who don't want to know about these leaks.

As someone who didn't wanted to know about those leaks, I second this. 😂

3 hours ago, Hiroki said:

While Jean, like you two said, seems to be completely optional and not of a great importance for the general story (and shallow for me, ahah).

I'm honestly a bit perplexed by Jean, I mean, I'm the kind of guy who generally like the villager archetype he fit but for some reason, he just not doing for me. Anyone else with a similar feeling toward him? I mean, at least Donnel had something that immediately set him apart from the rest of the crew. 

7 minutes ago, Emobot7 said:

I'm honestly a bit perplexed by Jean, I mean, I'm the kind of guy who generally like the villager archetype he fit but for some reason, he just not doing for me. Anyone else with a similar feeling toward him? I mean, at least Donnel had something that immediately set him apart from the rest of the crew. 

I'm actually the opposite: While I like villagers as units, I don't like their character, as they always talk about working on farm and living in villages and such. But Jean seems to be a doctor in training, and I really like doctors, especially in fantasy settings.

18 minutes ago, Azz said:

Mika Pikazo countdown, Hortensia edition

She's actually really cute in Mika-sensei's artstyle, full of fun vibe. Me likey

With 5 more illustrations and probably a release day illustration, we're definitely getting Céline and Fogado, I presume the twins (could be as one or separately), then maybe Veyle as D-1 and both Alear (with Sommie hopefully) as the release day illustrations.

5 hours ago, Hiroki said:

I think a bit like you. I think they just wanted to reveal, for each kingdom, the royals and their retainers. With some exceptions being

-Anna: Because it's Anna, and it's fun, for them, to reveal she'll be in every games.

-Yunaka: Because she have kind of a complex backstory, maybe? Maybe she's important for the story? I don't see anything else.

-Seadall: Because he was the dancer guy, and they had to reveal there will be a dancer! Plus, He's the fortune teller and they wanted to talk about fortune telling too.

Considering that Yunaka is in a story chapter, and it appears that Seadall has Corrin and first appears as a green unit, the two of them will be encountered by all players, and thus there's reason enough to have them properly introduced.

1 hour ago, kienquocsi said:

I'm actually the opposite: While I like villagers as units, I don't like their character, as they always talk about working on farm and living in villages and such. But Jean seems to be a doctor in training, and I really like doctors, especially in fantasy settings.

My biggest problem with him being a doctor is that make him the same class as Framme, which kinda take away from any novelty he could have given us by being a different class. 

1 hour ago, Popers1328 said:

The sticker is adorable and her voice is enchanting. I listen to her intro cutscene on loop.

Is it a sticker or paint? Whatever the case, I think it really make her stand out among the rest of the cast. I don't know about her English voice but her Japanese voice fit her really nicely imo. Really make me think of a spoiled, yet somewhat naive rich lady would sound like. Anyway, I for one think she's really great design-wise and really unique as a FE character. Her art is gorgeous as well. 

52 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

I 100% disagree with this.

You guys conversation represent well the main problem with Hortensia, most people either like her or dislike her. Not a lot middle ground.

I think one part of the fanbase dislike her because they think she sound like mean spoiled brat who dress like a clown. To be fair, I don't think they are completely wrong, her being mean, at least at first, will propably be part of who she is and its true that her outfit might too over the top for the taste of a lot of folk.

Meanwhile, I'm guessing the other part of the fanbase (which I'm consider myself being part of) think she really colorful and has a personality that is quite unique for a Fire Emblems character.

What I personally think is so great about Hortensia is the potential for growth she has and the interaction she might have with other characters. If her convo with Rosado is any indication of how she gonna act with the rest of the cast, then I think she'll be a pretty enjoyable or at the very least, I'd expect her to be a fun character. 

19 minutes ago, Azz said:

(with Sommie hopefully) as the release day illustrations.

More Sommie is never a bad thing in my book. 😉

Edited by Emobot7