Engage Leak Thread *CAUTION: SPOILERS AHOY*

Azz

>Amber has two alpaca symbols on his sweater

this absolute mad lad, its actually kind of makin' me angry...

Spoiler

Also kind of upset it looks like none of the other Hounds but Mauvier are recruitable. Guessing we just need to see something like Awakening's Spotpass DLC or Three Houses' Jeritza's Patch for that...

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, tipperthescales said:

Another person who has the artbook has posted casual outfits, confirming certain characters as playable:

Hide contents

1673849545253082.png1673849679224653.png

Hide contents

SPOILER_1673849770771937.pngSPOILER_1673849877889013.png

The remainder of the designs, for the record:

Hide contents

1673849140915571.png1673849217868825.png1673849439012839.png

These are awesome, thank you! And with that we have our full playable cast.

40 minutes ago, tipperthescales said:

Another person who has the artbook has posted casual outfits, confirming certain characters as playable:

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

They are playable.

That's it, I require nothing else.

Uh, except confirmation on Sfoglia lol

55 minutes ago, Akira_Kurusu said:

Any news on romance so far? Or has the leaker not posted anything.

There are no S supports or anything, even for Alear. With that in mind, it is unlikely any of the minor romance events from Three Houses are in, either. It is likely that romance only exists as paired endings, similar to the pre-awakening games. How many there are or who has paired romantic endings with who won't be known until people who have the game early start beating the game, and/or start datamining it.

Also worth noting that all supports seem to go up to A, unlike three houses.

Edited by Endomorph

1 minute ago, martystarboy said:

You’re in luck -u-

Hide contents

image.png.b1b05ffec03a7691b9874955a10e1ece.png

I mean, I see no stamp. I would expect all the monarchs to be in this book regardless of playability. Until I see a stamp or an alternate outfit, I won't hold my breath.

Nice to have the actual name for her, though. And... God she looks every bit as badass as I thought she would. I'm going to be so sad when she dies.

But it's okay. I got my old guy and old lady. I am happy enough.

Damn so I've missed a lot by sleeping I guess lol. Will update the OP asap but I also have to get ready for work lol.

Anyways a little TLDR:

Spoiler

Saphir, Lindon, Mauvier and Veyle confirmed playable

That brings our total cast up to 36.

The leaker has played up to chapter 17:

Chapter 15 is Seadall's join chapter in that temple-esque map we've seen (see Horty and Seadall's intro video on twt). He joins with Corrin

Chapter 16 is the beachy map we've seen. Rosado and Goldmary join here with Eirika (see Goldmary's intro video on twt for the specific map)

Chapter 17 is as we know it. Apparently one of the best maps thus far. You fight with your six emblems against the four hounds, evil Veyle and a corrupted Hyacinth who make use of your six emblems and you only get two back (Sigurd and Leif).

Maps for 15, 16 and 17:

Spoiler

Objective is to escape with Seadall

Corrin's paralogue unlocks after

Chapter 16:

Mission is to defeat Mauvier and Marni. Goldmary and Rosado (who is synced with Eirika) join here.

Eirika's paralogue unlocks after this.

Chapter 17:

One of the best chapters thus far.

Four hounds + Veyle + Corrupted Hyacinth are bosses. They have an emblem each. 6 emblems v 6 emblems. You get Sigurd and Leif back after this.

Story stuff:

Spoiler

It's revealed that both Veyle and Alear have evil sides to them. Zephia is able to switch Veyle from good to evil.

Both have dragonstones (Veyle got hers off her sister (presumably Alear, still not confirmed))

A shit ton of artbook stuff was shown off. Someone else has shared them here I believe and I will add them to the OP asap.

That seems to be all I think. The leaker has apparently gotten access to an old switch so they may be able to leak the rom, thus allowing for a datamine so keep your eyes peeled (I wont be datamining cause I dunno how to do that shit but I'm sure Vincent, Death Chaos etc will be on the case)

Wait, we're at 36 characters already?

Spoiler

R.I.P. Seforia, then. Expected, but disappointing... Only to a degree, though. To be completely honest, I'd take Momphir over her, given the choice.

Only worry now is that she's a Gotoh of some kind. But I seriously doubt it. It's not modern FE's style, and why give her casual clothes if she comes too late for Somniel? She and Lindon are probably gonna be late-ish, but that's okay. Wouldn't be the first time I booted anime teens for a particularly appealing prepromote.

Also Mauvier rocks that vest lol

5 hours ago, Chloé Waifu Supremacy said:

Even more signs pointing to

Hide contents

Them being siblings welp RIP Veyle fans that wanted to pair with her oof….hey there are other characters at least!

Spoiler

Let’s gooo Azura 2.0!!

Edited by Viberum

36 characters is what I honestly expected with the DLC will likely put the amount to 40 not bad. 

Spoiler

Wonder if Veyle will get a unique class though likely Dragon type that can use tomes and something else to make someone else get dragon benefits outside Alear when using emblem rings.

4 minutes ago, Chloé Waifu Supremacy said:

36 characters is what I honestly expected with the DLC will likely put the amount to 40 not bad. 

Reveal hidden contents

Wonder if Veyle will get a unique class though likely Dragon type that can use tomes and something else to make someone else get dragon benefits outside Alear when using emblem rings.

We already know her class. It was revealed in images that were story spoilers.

Spoiler

It is Dragon type and has S tomes and B daggers.

Also that Chinese playthrough linked before is up to chapter 9. He talks a lot though and it's hard to hear the audio. He's playing on normal/casual but you get to see a full playthrough of the maps.

Edited by Popers1328

27 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait, we're at 36 characters already?

Reveal hidden contents

R.I.P. Seforia, then. Expected, but disappointing... Only to a degree, though. To be completely honest, I'd take Momphir over her, given the choice.

Only worry now is that she's a Gotoh of some kind. But I seriously doubt it. It's not modern FE's style, and why give her casual clothes if she comes too late for Somniel? She and Lindon are probably gonna be late-ish, but that's okay. Wouldn't be the first time I booted anime teens for a particularly appealing prepromote.

Also Mauvier rocks that vest lol

Spoiler

Veyle, Saphir and Lindon gets us to 36

6 minutes ago, Chloé Waifu Supremacy said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

We know she has her own class when you fight her and is a Dragon type, she might keep that or get a good version (Mage Dragon?).
Or maybe it's just a version of Dragon Child/Divine Dragon that uses Tomes and Daggers like how there are two versions of Noble, Lord, Wing Tamer and Sentinel

Edited by Mysterique Sign

19 minutes ago, Viberum said:
  Hide contents

Let’s gooo Azura 2.0!!

Spoiler

You know what I wouldn’t be surprised if IS made some work around to justify them to still can romance if it’s possible. 

Edited by Chloé Waifu Supremacy

1 hour ago, tipperthescales said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Spoiler

YES, more older people playable! (most likely) I will gladly take it.

1 hour ago, martystarboy said:

You’re in luck -u-

Hide contents

image.png.b1b05ffec03a7691b9874955a10e1ece.png

Spoiler

And she joins Lumera and her fellow monarchs in the "characters too cool to be playable" hall. At least her design is great

33 minutes ago, Azz said:

Damn so I've missed a lot by sleeping I guess lol. Will update the OP asap but I also have to get ready for work lol.

Anyways a little TLDR:

Hide contents

Saphir, Lindon, Mauvier and Veyle confirmed playable

That brings our total cast up to 36.

The leaker has played up to chapter 17:

Chapter 15 is Seadall's join chapter in that temple-esque map we've seen (see Horty and Seadall's intro video on twt). He joins with Corrin

Chapter 16 is the beachy map we've seen. Rosado and Goldmary join here with Eirika (see Goldmary's intro video on twt for the specific map)

Chapter 17 is as we know it. Apparently one of the best maps thus far. You fight with your six emblems against the four hounds, evil Veyle and a corrupted Hyacinth who make use of your six emblems and you only get two back (Sigurd and Leif).

Maps for 15, 16 and 17:

Hide contents

Objective is to escape with Seadall

Corrin's paralogue unlocks after

Chapter 16:

Mission is to defeat Mauvier and Marni. Goldmary and Rosado (who is synced with Eirika) join here.

Eirika's paralogue unlocks after this.

Chapter 17:

One of the best chapters thus far.

Four hounds + Veyle + Corrupted Hyacinth are bosses. They have an emblem each. 6 emblems v 6 emblems. You get Sigurd and Leif back after this.

Story stuff:

Hide contents

It's revealed that both Veyle and Alear have evil sides to them. Zephia is able to switch Veyle from good to evil.

Both have dragonstones (Veyle got hers off her sister (presumably Alear, still not confirmed))

A shit ton of artbook stuff was shown off. Someone else has shared them here I believe and I will add them to the OP asap.

That seems to be all I think. The leaker has apparently gotten access to an old switch so they may be able to leak the rom, thus allowing for a datamine so keep your eyes peeled (I wont be datamining cause I dunno how to do that shit but I'm sure Vincent, Death Chaos etc will be on the case)

Spoiler

Hope this means Alear can transform, and not go berserk/turn evil when doing so.

Happy to know Engage has more objectives then just "Rout" and "Defeat boss" for maps.

Spoiler

It appears Lindon is in chapter 18 as an enemy that can be recruited by Ivy or Hortensia. Maybe Alear too.

I hope Saphir doesn't take much longer. I'm okay with them being somewhat late, but I'd like to have them for longer than two maps haha.

Spoiler

It's hilarious how Abyme of all people is a boss that appears more than once. Went from the first forgettable boss to a lategame powerhouse, threw away her bulky armor and everything. I like her already.

8 minutes ago, Seazas said:
  Hide contents

It's hilarious how Abyme of all people is a boss that appears more than once. Went from the first forgettable boss to a lategame powerhouse, threw away her bulky armor and everything. I like her already.

Spoiler

ngl I think she was just holding back her true power; kinda wish she actually was a berserker in Ch 3 just to crush our hopes and dreams haha

...still only has one weapon in her inventory tho ._.

1 hour ago, Seazas said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wait... Am I missing something here?

EDIT: Never mind, I saw the post in question

Edited by kienquocsi

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:
  Hide contents

It appears Lindon is in chapter 18 as an enemy that can be recruited by Ivy or Hortensia. Maybe Alear too.

I hope Saphir doesn't take much longer. I'm okay with them being somewhat late, but I'd like to have them for longer than two maps haha.

Sorry, baby-face generic-robes grandpa can't join my hot people liberation army, Miss Ivy use Nosferatu. Now can Griss or Zephia take that empty place? 🙂