• Florina: Lovely Flier
    • Benny: Sensitive Soul
    • Henry: Twisted Mind
    • Lilith: Astral Daughter
    • Ymir: Life-Mother
    • Gonzalez: Kindly Bandit
    • Mordecai: Kindhearted Tiger

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/2023 at 02:59 AM

Hmmm... I like a lot of these guys. XD The only one I actually have built is Ymir, but Gonzalez is such a sweetie, and Mordecai is so gentle. And then there's Marianne, who is such a calm presence (and came in her student form with an ice tome, like I'd hoped for before she was in the game.) Ah, and Benny is so sweet, too... And Henry, who is fun to play (in general) but I only have his bunny version built. (He also has a more complex backstory than is typically advertised and I'm surprised he hasn't been in a conversation with Nilah yet.) But yes, Crow Murder Jolly Boy. Hmmmmmmm....

Man, this is a tough one. XD; Maybe I'll support Gonzalez, despite only knowing him through Heroes. Ah, but I don't want to face off against Mordecai either... Darn, I want to protect just about everyone here. XD;

You know, given the number of characters here who don't actually like combat, I could just imagine them having a meeting about wanting to all just coexist peacefully and Hector barges in being all "So, I heard there was a combat-focused competition around here...?" With another Armads, of course.

Though, seriously, if I can't decide who to join I may wind up just joining Ymir (and she may take the whole competition, honestly) just because I already have her invested in and everything.

Team Henry is apparently so fucking tiny I ended up ranked #34 in the end.

And going up against Marianne, he will probably have a permanent multiplier or something.

I joined Team Lilith since I really like her and also after a couple years, I finally summoned her normal form! I’m disappointed but unsurprised that she lost, and now I’m joining Team Marianne. Or rather, I’m joining Team Anyone-But-Henry. Keep up that lead, Marianne!

Glad I supported Gonzolez while I could. Now I'm on Team Ymir. If she loses, then I'll probably hop on over to Henry's team if he's still around.

41 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Glad I supported Gonzolez while I could. Now I'm on Team Ymir. If she loses, then I'll probably hop on over to Henry's team if he's still around.

Uhh, it's the last round already. 😉

58 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Uhh, it's the last round already. 😉

Shhh you'll alert past me, who hadn't (and still hasn't) gotten onto the app yet for today. *sneak sneak*

On 1/28/2023 at 12:39 AM, Ice Dragon said:

I pulled all of the focus-colored orbs on the first sessions of the two banners and got Ymir. I think that's a sign.

Between you doing that, me free pulling her, and her being in the final round against Marianne...

It's a sign from the gods. Goddess. Named Ymir.