kdanger arts

Inactive Account

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st one: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

oops sorry Kiryn

Jk though I like that one xD I like those characters made with the oversized heads too =D

2nd one: wooooah large books =o I'd get tired of carrying those but I don't think that'd matter much anyway.

Oh I like what you added in the new one though!

While that color never really appeals to me it just seems to go good with the hair. Don't really know what about it I like, but it could be the way it goes with the outfit...

As for edits, I really don't see much wrong with it, but maybe it's cause I'm not too much of a critic. One thing maybe that I see is that the front, where her waist is, almost seems to come out too far because I'm comparing it to where the leg is positioned.

Holy shit, it's this thing again.

If all goes well (haaaaaaaaaaaa) I'm going to do the character animations for the related game in a couple of weeks, then make the game in the fall. Consider this a preview I guess?

rooftops_preview.png

More artisty comments whining on the dA page, as well as more pixels. (HUGE IMAGE BLUH BLUH)

Edited by Kiryn

Oooohhhh..... That looks awesome!! =] One thing though is that the windows on the buildings... Idk what those bar-like things on them are supposed to be called, but the way they cross over each other is different between the two buildings. Although I don't think it matters much since they are two different buildings... So they could just have different window designs xD

But yeah, kick that out. It looks great! =D *likes the pretty wood design*

stupid doodles tiem~

[spoiler=biggerthanitneedstobe]dumb.png

clarifications:

it is RAINING and NOT TERRIBAD HOT OUT NOW. JUBILATION.

Ace bandage fasteners are one of the meaner things I've encountered lately. No matter how careful I am to stick the pointy ends in the thick part of the bandage, they always go bitey bitey bitey on my skin.

My dog MUST KILL THE TENNIS BALL. Once it squeaked, and he had to kill it so that it would squeak no more. He succeeded. Now it makes miserable popping sounds and he must kill it so that it pops no more. Don't think he'll have much luck with that.

MORE INANE THINGS LATER PROBABLY because that's how I roll

Edited by Kiryn

Ahhhhh we got rain yesterday. Didn't last long =[

D= Bad band aid!!

Lol though the dog is acting evil towards the tennis ball that one looks cute xD

Nice doodles!

NOT HOMESTUCK

scaryneutralitymonster.png

HOW UTTERLY DISGUSTING

The Scary Neutrality Monster is a supervillain, with powers including WHINING ABOUT ACE BANDAGE and BEING REALLY SCARY AND SORT OF NAUSEATING, APPARENTLY. Powers also include BEING THE CANCER THAT'S KILLING AMERICA and NOT DOING HIR HOMEWORK. When zie strikes you will maybe LOSE THE ABILITY TO TELL WHAT GENDER ZIE IS, and probably GET INTO AN ARGUMENT with hir about "they" as a singular third-person pronoun.

Zie probably had a supervillain costume somewhere, but it got lost in the wash (damnable college laundry rooms) so instead zie wears the clothing of hir CIVILIAN ALTER-EGO, because that TOTALLY ISN'T OBVIOUS. (You can tell them apart because the alter-ego doesn't care what pronouns you use for him, unless you don't call her "it".)

Yes I got the idea from various interactions on this board, sue me.

Two stuff:

[spoiler=Related to that mappy thing.]adricopy-1.png

She's a weatherworker, hence the windy thing.

[spoiler=STUPID STUPID DUMB sketchdump]sketchdump0803.jpg

Top left: Bridget Athenais, NPC for Lord of Azure Flame. Because I felt like drawing a character I probably won't get to develop all that much... maybe.

Bottom left: Karkat is affronted. He'll inevitably start yelling in about half a secoOH MY GOG KIRYN WHY ARE YOU DRAWING THIS STUPID GARBAGE, AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT

Center: MAILMAN SIGHTED or something man I don't know and the pose is terrible

Top right: Perplexed person.

Bottom right: That green-haired kid, a fair amount younger. BOOKS MAKE GOOD HIDING PLACES.

• 2 weeks later...

gamzee_preview.png

Can someone who actually knows these things tell me how much of a compositional wreck these trolls have been? I feel like I really need help with that >_<

(or I could just wait a week for art classes and lrn2composition and whee)

Edited by Kiryn

I NEED TO DO WORK

also I need to lrn2composition =_=

[spoiler=8LUH 8LUH]8luh_8luh_by_kdanger13-d41ztfu.png

WHAT THE SHIT PHOTOSHOP WHY YOU SAVE MY PNG FILE ALL SHITTY fixing

ACTUALLY PHOTOBUCKET IS JUST AN ASS

ANOTHER TROLL

[spoiler=A Rainbow Drinker]rainbow_drinker_by_kdanger13-d479pxs.png

For the first two, I'd say they both need a shadow (especially the first one), because they look like they're floating.

[spoiler=So EXCIT---ED!]so_excit___ed_by_kdanger13-d47dip3.png

Glub.

Having your character exactly touching the borders of your canvas is a no-no.

Since you probably have a .PSD, I'd say slighlty move the character up (~2cm) I t doesn't matter if the feet are cut.

[spoiler=HoNk HoNk :o)]honk_honk_by_kdanger13-d47oiz7.png

Can someone who actually knows these things tell me how much of a compositional wreck these trolls have been? I feel like I really need help with that >_<

(or I could just wait a week for art classes and lrn2composition and whee)

This one would work well without the two "bowls" at the bottom. They're bit too low.

I'd remove them completely (if you feel that they're not important).

*also punches for Nuzlocke*

Edited by Marthur