Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need the latest DivX codec downloaded. Media Player should automatically search for it if it's missing, or at least that's what it did for me.

In any case, I'll probably replace those movie links with the Youtube versions later.

(Minor Stuff)

On the FE5 Weapons page it says that broken weapons can't be sold but they can be sold to vendors.

Broken unsellable weapons cannot be sold

As in, if Hero Lance is broken (which can't be sold if it still has uses) it cannot be sold if it's broken. Unsellable weapons are the ones with no worth displayed. Or do you mean to say that the shop that sells Vulnerary and Magic can actually buy a broken Hero Lance and such from you despite the armory not being able to do so?

Edited by ?!

(Minor Stuff)

On the FE5 Weapons page it says that broken weapons can't be sold but they can be sold to vendors.

Broken unsellable weapons cannot be sold

As in, if Hero Lance is broken (which can't be sold if it still has uses) it cannot be sold if it's broken. Unsellable weapons are the ones with no worth displayed. Or do you mean to say that the shop that sells Vulnerary and Magic can actually buy a broken Hero Lance and such from you despite the armory not being able to do so?

Nvm silly me I read that info about broken weapons wrong.

Guest Camtech075

I didn't know where to put this, (because I can't start a new topic) so I'll just put it here.

For whatever reason, I can't log in anymore. Or, more accurately, it says that I logged in successfully, but then when I get to the main board index (or wherever), it says that I'm not logged in. Think you can help me?

Guest Camtech075

There doesn't seem to be any issues with your account. Have you tried clearing your cookies?

I... don't know how to do that, unfortunately. However, it seems that my problem is only with the computer that I'm currently on, so you're probably right. Thanks.

There doesn't seem to be any issues with your account. Have you tried clearing your cookies?

I... don't know how to do that, unfortunately. However, it seems that my problem is only with the computer that I'm currently on, so you're probably right. Thanks.

Which browser do you use?

That's odd. Both Pegasus Knight and the official guidebook have Meteor's stats wrong, but differently.

I would have just used the game data to begin with, but I was lazy : P

I'll get around to fixing the other things. I'm a bit out of the loop today o__o

Unless I'm crazy, FE 11 staff experience seems to change with weapon level.

I have retested this a couple times and I must have imagined it.

I know this was keeping people up at night.

Edited by Meteor

Guest Camtech075
On the Thracia page, you call Evayle Eyvle in the script. Is this a mistake, or what?

Which page does this occur in, and where abouts in the page?

Well, on the FE5 script, you call Evayle Eyvle. I'm not sure if this is a mistake, so...

Are you by any chance referring to the fact that the entire script refers to her has Eyvel rather than Evayle? If so, that's because the script was translated by a man named Fire Lizard, who may have used different spellings for the names.

Something minor. In the support page for Radiant Dawn in the bonds section, Tormod is listed with his bond with Muarim, but Muarim is not also in the left column showing his bond with Tormod.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe10/location.html

It isn't really a mistake since it is true but it's inacurate that it says some items are from Aimee's Bargains when she isn't even around. It's true and wrong at the same time. It can tell people when it's there but it's not Aimee selling it.

Who sells the items then? I never bothered looking it up.

In any case, I have a whole page with that name. I figured if it was wrong, somebody would have told me eventually. Although, I suppose right now could be "eventually" : P