I got caught...

Florete

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that exact department there's nothing to catch, considering I don't go to such sites.

On the other hand, I once was caught here past when I should have been asleep. My parents put in parental controls, stripped my admin powers, and put in a keylogger. Started early February, didn't end 'til early April.

Not fun doing whatever when your parents are watching you.

I remember that. 8D

Well anyway, this is why I always remember to put on Private Browsing/Incognito whenever I go online, and erase my cookies and temporary internet files in ~/library when I'm done. c:

NOW YOU GUYS KNOW WHY I'M SO SNEAKY, LAHHH.

For some reason, I've always had my browser history clear itself whenever I close Firefox. Ever since I started using it. I'm not ENTIRELY sure why I bothered getting into that habit, considering both my parents are and were not capable of using Firefox the way I had it set up, nor are they knowledgeable enough to figure out how to get to my history.

Also, I just feel like stating that teacher computers suck, and my netbook whose security I let die out because I don't use it is in fact more secure then MacAfee, Synaptec, or whatever the hell else they have on now.

Edited by Furby

In that exact department there's nothing to catch, considering I don't go to such sites.

On the other hand, I once was caught here past when I should have been asleep. My parents put in parental controls, stripped my admin powers, and put in a keylogger. Started early February, didn't end 'til early April.

Not fun doing whatever when your parents are watching you.

Ouch. I'm lucky, because my parents are divorced, my mom has enough problems turning the computer on, and my dad doesn't care what I do, as long as I don't turn his computer into a virus lab. If my mom caught me visiting stuff like that, she probably would've reacted the same way. . .

. . .except I'm so old, I was on dial-up for most of college.

Since I am using my mother's laptop these days, I lend it to my mother so that she could use it. Unintentionally, I left SF open. My mother read a PM with a friend here. Now she thinks I have problems for something I wasn't even serious over.

Since I am using my mother's laptop these days, I lend it to my mother so that she could use it. Unintentionally, I left SF open. My mother read a PM with a friend here. Now she thinks I have problems for something I wasn't even serious over.

shit happens...My dad saw someone's status that i liked on FB, WHY DID I ADD HIM?!?!? :facepalm: (the status was...anyone else jack off to season 5 of dexter trailer, best two minutes of my life(and it was by hutch lolz))

I've gotten caught only thrice so far (as I am counting). First time was when I was 12-13 (I forget which), and my dad made me swear not to, at the very least, not to let my mom catch me looking at that stuff. Years later, my dad caught me again, but the reaction was less severe than the first (for obvious reasons).

My mom has yet to see me looking at "those things" though.

I've gotten caught only thrice so far (as I am counting). First time was when I was 12-13 (I forget which), and my dad made me swear not to, at the very least, not to let my mom catch me looking at that stuff. Years later, my dad caught me again, but the reaction was less severe than the first (for obvious reasons).

My mom has yet to see me looking at "those things" though.

lol, whatd ur dad do?

Just scolded me for doing it. I can't remember much of the details regarding it. (I did mention that I was twelve or thirteen when it happened.)

its funny most kids treat it like life or death and then when caught there parents are just like...dont do tht anymore

I can never understand types like you, that know nothing about stealth. I've never been caught, but it seems like half the time I walk in on my roommate he's humping his hand.

Eh, some people never learned that discretion is the better part of valor.

Edited by Le Communard

Eh, some people never learned that discretion is the better part of valor.

apply this to below

my parents caught me having sex

it doesn't get more awkward than that shit

loloololololololololololololololololololol i know a kid whos gf's mom walked in and just slapped him and made him leave, not to bad if u ask me.he said he did get a nice 69 out of it tho

No one's parents think it's odd that you guys have no browser history? My parents are fairly computer-savvy, so if they didn't see any history, they would probably assume I was looking up shifty sites. They already know I get on SF and another site, so they have no problem with that, and they expect to see those in the history. But if I were to sit on the computer for an hour, and then have no history display up, it would be pretty obvious what I was doing.

But then again, I don't go to those sites in the first place, so I don't really have to worry about that. No risk getting caught for what you didn't do.

I haven't been caught online not suprising considering I don't do that stuff.

But one time when I was having a sleepover one of my friends decided it would be a good idea to start streaking during this escapade my mum came downstairs and so he shot over to the sofa and piled a shitload of cushions on his lap. :facepalm:

Fortunately my Mum decided not to mention it to avoid making it even more embarrassing, but still :facepalm:

Whats' the attraction of visiting those sights anway? Mere descriptions of that make me nauseas, let alone watch people do it.

Does that mean you're not into 2 girls 1 cup? :o Freak