Tales of Heroes Signups

Light Lord

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go all Jugdral, use that one.

I'll need to cook up one a character for Sacae, since that's what I really wanted (later, because I need to start my stuffing).

Now for something new: a Villain! :D

Name: Jacen

Home: Barharra, Judgral oh boy, not another one XD

Class: Dark Prince

Unbeknownst to nearly all, even Imperial Prince Julius, Manfroy had a backup plan in case both he and the Prince were to fail against Celice. He held an ancient ritual in Veltomher after Alvis had rose to power and called upon the spirit of Loputousu briefly. He proposed the idea of a second host of the Dark Dragon in the off-chance of defeat, and offered to use the first child that had been kidnapped by the cult of Lopt for the ideal, who bore the name Jacen. After the ritual's completion, the boy was raised by the nobles of Velthomer but had no involvement in the war until Manfroy's defeat, at which he was called over ad instructed by the man to take the book Julius was carrying if he too was defeated. Not knowing exactly why, he took retrieved book from the Prince's body after his death, and in curiosity began to read... Loputousu had risen again, and far sooner than anyone had expected.

Looks/ Personality: Personality is obviously somewhat similar to Julius's when possessed by Loputousu, but is somewhat more fierce and outright violent. He would prefer to make alliances to those who are willing and just kill those who aren't rather than torture them. In appearance, he wears the black and purple robes of the Lopt cult. His eyes are a Hazel color with a distinct red area around the pupil, and his hair is a simple black.

Edited by Luka Megurine

Estavan, 27, Augustria

Estavan's father was one of Eltoshan's greatest cross knights. His father was raising him to become a cross knight like himself so one day, he brought him to Silvail to introduce his child to the rest of the crew. After he was introduced to the crew, he stumbled into Eltoshan's quarter. Eltoshan was confused at first but after hearing Estavan's story, he taught him how to use a sword. Amazed at how much potential the kid displayed, Eltoshan gave Estavan his first sword, a silver sword. Estavan was on his way to tell his father about what happened when the cross knights were called out to battle. Estavan had a feeling that something was wrong.

After waiting for what seemed like a century, he saw Eltoshan arriving back to the castle. Estavan immediately greeted the Paladin but was ignored. That is when he got the feeling that something bad happened. When he asked about his father's whereabouts, Eltoshan responded:

"Forgive me, child."

Eltoshan headed deeper into the castle while Estavan pondered with the words. After a couple of minutes, he heard yelling and then he heard a thud. He peeked into the room where the fighting occurred and blacked out.

Estavan was ordered to be executed for witnessing the murder but Sigurd and his squad seized control of Silvail. After receiving news of his father's death, he joined a caravan that was on their way to Chalpy where after years of training, he was knighted. He soon defected and became a mercenary.

Born to a small town family in Grandbell, with a rare holy blood combination of minor Baldo, minor Hezul, and minor Odo (and also minor Tordo)

*facespear*

Oh yeah, Kai. Your dude should probably be older, if he was an active combatant at the time of the First Gen.

You know, now that I think about it, you might want to move this to RP. I think people would like that, and would also like to have a hand in their character.

Naw, I'm looking forward to peering in as a third-party. Timezones would also fuck me up pretty bad.

Edited by Furetchen

Well, it was either this or making a new holy blood. Which would upset less people?

The second one, now that I think about it...

I'll rewrite that part later.

Are you trying to make me leap out of your monitor and snap your neck in half.

Well, it was either this or making a new holy blood. Which would upset less people?

The second one, now that I think about it...

I'll rewrite that part later.

either one, none, or an angry drunk at your throat, you choose.

That's probably a good idea guys.

Are you trying to make me leap out of your monitor and snap your neck in half.

Says the archer who stabed himself in the face with a spear.

Of course, dying DOES has its benefits...

Edited by crashman_alpha

Says the archer who stabed himself in the face with a spear.

Of course, dying DOES has its benefits...

I found immeasurable pain to the face to be preferable to LETTING YOU GET AWAY WITH FOUR BLOODS.

Okay, riddle me this. Who is your dude, Zach or whatever the fuck he's called, even descended from?

I found immeasurable pain to the face to be preferable to LETTING YOU GET AWAY WITH FOUR BLOODS.

Wait, I offer to rewrite that, and you threaten to jump out of my moniter (even if that were possible, my screen is so small, you couldn't get through anyways) and murder me.