Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

Well dang. It's Eail. Uh, welcome back? (I can't tell if you're coming back to just posting a gif)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaah, it's Skeletor's bleached out cousin!!

Also apologies for not posting at all, been busy with a couple of things.

Will get a post sometime today.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

-OP updated:
Defending rules amended. The gist of it is that unless you have the Reach skill, you can't defend anyone that's not at the same range as you.
Start up rules added. You can now start a battle at normal range (like usual) or at allied siege distance (out of range of most enemy attacks). You can find these rules and any future amendments in the notes section of the OP.
-Items unlocked:
Recover Staff
Physic Staff
Long Bow
Hook Weapon
Bola
Sidearm
There's some meta incoming, especially with regard to Team Sanctuary so I'll be trusting you guys not to go overboard with 'intuition' and the like.

Challenge: Mr. Lich
Numbers: Approxmately 20 combatants, their siege equipment, and Carlos himself.
Summons: Inform the Guard Captain of your intent to aid the patrolmen against Carlos and his men.
Objective: Defeat Carlos and his ballisticians
Standard Difficulty Team Limit: None
Battlepost limit: 6
Known Rewards: Reward money for the capture or head of Carlos Lich, and Adaptive Book unlock.
Intel: Carlos Lich has set up a small fortress in the mountains very close to Ursaea and has been staging attacks from it for some time. Only recently, however, he has been picking off scouts attempting to locate the base, capturing survivors and their pegasi whenever possible. His men have been setting up various traps and ambushes leading up to the base. Stop him, if you can.
Challenge: RNG Goddess
Numbers: Currently unknown. Numbers will be narrowed down as intel is gathered.
Summons: Anna is trying to arrange for the pursuit of Zerachiel and Samael. Assist her for a more thorough planning phase, or just nod your head and play along. The challenge will begin on the following day (66) and will only count as accepted if the team has at least 3 PCs present.
Objective: Confront Zerachiel and Samael. Objective will update as intel is gathered until the challenge starts.
Standard Difficulty Team Limit: None
Battlepost limit: 6
Known Rewards: Party's choice of a 10 point reduction to 3 separate items, a 15 point reduction to 2 separate items, or a 30 point reduction to 1 item.
Notes:
-These price reductions are permanent.
-Price reductions cannot leave an item's price below 10 points, and once an item is lowered by 30 points, it can't get any lower than that, ever.
-To qualify, an item does not need to have already been unlocked.
Intel: Zerachiel and Samael are still somewhere in the city, once the group is ready, they should rendezvous with Gabbie, who will be tracking the artificials, and begin the assault. There's no telling what else or who else awaits them and the city will be in chaos for the next day or so, so prepare accordingly. Anna and Gabriel will be participating in the mission as allied NPCs.

Erion would totally be up for the challenge. Uri probably could be convinced to go as well.

Also, birb, is there any complications that can be caused by having two people heal the same person or is that fine and normal?

Edited by scorri

I'm always up to help others especially if it ends up helping me through materialistic means. Anyways, my only real concern would be people getting mad at me for helping due to lore-breakage or something. I'm a bit more inclined towards Anna and it has NOTHING to do with her being the goddess whom I now worship in video games...

Small note: The prisoners aren't within earshot of Raquel, Jethro, or anyone else involved there. If they were, Jethro would have beaten Wynn half to death by now while conversing with Alexis.