What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

What is your favorite Chapter in Fire Emblem?

On 11/1/2017 at 8:28 PM, Nobody said:

Do you play Fire Emblem Heroes? If so, what are your most used units?

Indeed I do. My most used units have been Female Robin, Olwen, Hector, and Azura. Deirdre is actually pretty close behind them in Hero Merit even though it's only been a week or two since I got her.

Edited by Emerson

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

On 11/1/2017 at 11:46 AM, Clarine said:

If one does not mind me asking, have you perchance ever been attracted to a Fire Emblem character and if so, whomever might they be?

Romantically? No. In my opinion, such notions are, as Newspeak would put it, doubleplusridiculous verging crimethink.

Would you like to be defenestrated?

5 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you like jigsaw puzzles?

Most certainly not! Such puzzles are simply far too monotone and tedious for my taste.

If you are to develop your own verbal language for whatever the reasons may be, what might its name be?

45 minutes ago, Clarine said:

If you are to develop your own verbal language for whatever the reasons may be, what might its name be?

Assuming I wanted to do that, which I do not, I would probably call it the Imperial Dialect or something like that. Maybe Newspeak?

(Not very imaginative, I know...)

Would you rather live under fascism or communism?

36 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Would you rather live under fascism or communism?

Forgive me, for I know not much of political subjects and terms. Fascism is the method of dictatorship while communism is when the denizens of a population possesses everything together as a collective community, yes? If so, then I would prefer the movement of fascism if such is to be led by a worthy leader. After all, the entire concept of communism is simply an anarchy!

Might I ask, are you perchance one to frequently be involved in political affairs?

Why is your favorite Fire Emblem game your favorite?

2 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Would you like to be defenestrated?

Huh, I've... never heard heard that word before. I wonder what it means.

e0d30cf17c3ace5fa0d415fa80f1faea.png

I-I'll pass, thank you...

19 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Might I ask, are you perchance one to frequently be involved in political affairs?

Yes, where possible. I try to avoid conflict (except in political video games, of course).

Given a choice, which places in Archanea during Marth's time would you visit?

19 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Yes, where possible. I try to avoid conflict (except in political video games, of course).

13 minutes ago, Emerson said:

Why is your favorite Fire Emblem game your favorite?

I suppose the reason as to why it would be my favourite is due to the video game's presentation and soundtrack alongside the aspects of gameplay. Or perhaps such is to be attribute by naught but the lack of Fire Emblem video games I have been fully played.

12 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

I, for one, would prefer to not select any specific locations but rather indulge in a tour of Archanea. Needless to say, I fully expect to be accompanied by my attendants so they shall defend me against brigands whom would target me and perhaps even attempt to sell me for a dreadfully high price for being foreign. I must say, I would find exploring Archanea to be most enjoyable! Perhaps I ought to avoid locations such as the Temple of Thabes, assuming such is the correct name.

@Emerson: What do you consider to be the most redeeming quality of the video game known as Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia?

@Sigismund of Luxemburg: If you are to be assigned an emblem themed around any single object that might represent you, just what might this object be?

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

@Sigismund of Luxemburg: If you are to be assigned an emblem themed around any single object that might represent you, just what might this object be?

Any single object? I have no idea...

Continuing with the tourism questions: what parts of Valentia might you visit?

8 hours ago, Emerson said:

What is your favorite Chapter in Fire Emblem?

Indeed I do. My most used units have been Female Robin, Olwen, Hector, and Azura. Deirdre is actually pretty close behind them in Hero Merit even though it's only been a week or two since I got her.

I would have to say Chapter 10 of Awakening, right after Emmeryn got erm...well...

What is the most crazy thing that you have ever done?

9 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

What is the most crazy thing that you have ever done?

Craziest thing? Back in my high school days, I did crazy things all the time; but the craziest would have to be the time I compared a candidate for Student Council to Loptyr and/or Emperor Galle I, one of her friends to Manfroy, another to Prince Julius, and her supporters to the Lopto Sect. The weird thing is, the Loptyrian scare tactic almost worked - she was elected with about 50% + 5 of the vote, when 50% + 1 was needed.

In reality, she and her friends were better compared to the Family Compact than to the Loptyrians.

What about you?

Edited by Sigismund of Luxemburg

13 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Craziest thing? Back in my high school days, I did crazy things all the time; but the craziest would have to be the time I compared a candidate for Student Council to Loptyr and/or Emperor Galle I, one of her friends to Manfroy, yet another to Prince Julius, and her entire peer group to the Loptyrian Sect. The weird thing is, the Loptyrian scare tactic almost worked - she was voted in with about 50% + 5 of the vote, when 50% + 1 was needed.

What about you?

The craziest thing I've ever done is allow myself to trust a fool who thought he knew best about everything that I'd been through.  I have since been working to ignore that child, it is hard but then nothing in life is ever truly easy.

What is the last thing that anyone would expect you to do that you enjoy quite a bit to do?

11 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Continuing with the tourism questions: what parts of Valentia might you visit?

Very well, if I must... Such locations would include both Castle Zofia and Castle Rigel, assuming I would be permitted past the front gates. My other more curious choices would include Nuibaba's abode upon Fear Mountain and the Sage's Hamlet, assuming I would be granted access to such locations.

If you such as yourself is to possess any colour of eyes you desire even if such would be most uncommon or unnatural, just what colour might it be?

3 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Continuing with tourism ... what about Tellius?

Forgive me, for I know not much of Tellius. I suppose I can travel through the different nations and see what happens...

If one may ask, what is your favourite type of weapon and why so?

21 hours ago, Clarine said:

Very well, if I must... Such locations would include both Castle Zofia and Castle Rigel, assuming I would be permitted past the front gates. My other more curious choices would include Nuibaba's abode upon Fear Mountain and the Sage's Hamlet, assuming I would be granted access to such locations.

If you such as yourself is to possess any colour of eyes you desire even if such would be most uncommon or unnatural, just what colour might it be?

The colour that my eyes are at present which is a stock standard blue, or perhaps silver if I could have a fantasy colour.

@Clarine Have you ever found a situation that was truly terrifying?

To anyone else who so desires: If you could do one thing for the rest of your life what would you do?

On 05/11/2017 at 8:25 AM, Clarine said:

If one such as yourself can have a single wish granted, albeit such must be "selfish" in nature, whatever might it be?

Right now, what i truly want is a good paying job in the area i graduated at.

what’s your favorite food/meal?

On 11/7/2017 at 10:43 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

@Clarine Have you ever found a situation that was truly terrifying?

No, for my life is not as eventful as I oftentimes attempt to portray it. I suppose one could say I simulated such events within my mind in which includes dystopias and the darkest of kidnappings but in regards to any real situations, such does not simply exist. I confess, I am actually truly curious as to how I would fare during such things. If one may also say, I am not normally one to possess the emotion of fear frequently.

Excepting your potential sloth, what might somebody deem to be your most discernible flaw?

On 11/4/2017 at 1:46 AM, Byakuren Hijiri said:

Which was the last game you ragequitted for whatever reason?

Earlier this week, when playing Bayonetta, fighting against Gracious and Glorious. Two buffed up versions of a mini-bosses that are immune to the effects of Witch Time. That being able to slow down time after dodging an attack. They are very aggressive, causing me to die on them six times.

@Byakuren Hijiri Ever felt burned out by a game?

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you like pita?

No, I do not believe so. I am not one to indulge in such things.

Perchance, might there be a television series in which you are particularly fond of?

On 10/31/2017 at 9:51 PM, Clarine said:

As unfortunate as it sounds, there simply are not many things that truly inspires me.

If one is a

On 10/31/2017 at 6:27 PM, Clarine said:

I believe my frequently used units of Fire Emblem Heroes primarily consists of Clive and Julia. The other two slots are oftentimes filled with other characters. If one must know, such might include: Clarine, Reinhardt, Performance Azura, Xander, Ike, Lucius and Sanaki. I say, I do not find this selection of characters to be most interesting, excepting Clarine and Clive of course.

Perchance, are you one to possess any curious or unusual talents?

ble to possess any single inanimate object of their desire, just what might your one be?

Uhhh, I think... a saxophone, it would be fun to pearn how to play.

Are there any particular stores you enjoy shopping in?