Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

Finished 10A but have a save at the beginning; will pick up the Seal later (was busy replenishing Chester's picks).

Is there supposed to be a door that can't be opened?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've inquired about the MS more than twice, Engel is the one swarming the thread with comments about everything. Sorry if it sounded like I was whining, because I wasn't. I am a completionist and knowing that I missed stuff as awesome as extra promotion items has been bugging the crap out of me.

Don't mind him. He just hates us in general. I have no ideas why he still lurks in the forum.

Or probably just me since I speaks my mind with no regard for feelings. I didn't offend him either the whole time I've been here till he started talking about a mug I made in my sprite thread ;|

@ASL. If it's Seren, I'll make a comfy rug out of you.

@eclipse it's not in that room anyway, and it can be opened with door key, just not with lockpick.

Edited by Ubel Engel

Stop swarming the thread with everything then

The MS is a secret boon item for a reason giving hints is nice enough of us

Also he writes the damn hack I think he has every reason to be here

The PM system exists for a reason; work it out there!

Will need to restart 11A, because I can't go that fast! Garath chews through enemies, but he can't be around the entire map!

Will need to restart 11A, because I can't go that fast! Garath chews through enemies, but he can't be around the entire map!

There's no time limit in that map though... Just two thieves waiting to steal that poleaxe and 9k golds. Just have a good clear on right and left. Middle is fine.

Well, I was redoing the campaign for a better team for Route B. Garath decided to critical on chapter 3 flamberge boss with 39% chance to hit and 4% crit chance.

Hell of a rng.

Edited by Ubel Engel

The "time limit" is "how fast I can go before the reinforcements swarm me". All units that aren't Gareth/Chester/maybe Renair have Speed issues (and Renair's offense still leaves a lot to be desired). It's so bad that Asher is faster than most of my party.

I'm chalking this up to my amazing RNG luck. Maybe it can be used as a data point for harder modes. :P:

Btw, has anyone figured out what Partisan is good for? It usually has less hit than a normal iron lance and equal damage. I haven't found any class that's it's effective against. Only unique attribute is that it's limited to wyvern's.

The other 'time limit' on 11A is getting to/killing the archers on ballistae before they run out, so you can use it yourself for, stuff...

11a is actually pretty easy to rush with subpar units (i had ltc-leveled units meaning that everyone not named renair/juan/furet/seren were kind of underleveled)

you just need to be clever with positionings and how you use your archers (in particular garath's greatbow) over the walls

Edited by CT075

11a is actually pretty easy to rush with subpar units (i had ltc-leveled units meaning that everyone not named renair/juan/furet/seren were kind of underleveled)

you just need to be clever with positionings and how you use your archers (in particular garath's greatbow) over the walls

My greatbow always end up breaking long before that :P

then get more clever with regular archers

as i said, it was an ltc clear so i never had weapon problems in general (the chapters are just over too fast for weapons to break)

i had a bit over half on renair's gold edge and the greatbow for reference

then... don't stare at it?

also gold edge renair is one of the best earlygame boss weakeners (for garath to finish off) if you don't have to seize (or if you drop her in front during the enemy phase)

just a tip :)

I CAN'T! IT'S SO ATTRACTIVE!

...Why do you give boss kills to Garath? When it's practically free level for others?

1. He gains a lot of speed - HE WILL KILL THINGS FOR YOU AND LAUGH WHILE THE OPPONENTS BREAK THEIR INFERIOR WEAPONS ON HIM.

2. He doesn't gain a lot of speed - super-meaty bow chip with WTA against lances.

My Garath is level 12ish going into Chapter 11A.

1. He gains a lot of speed - HE WILL KILL THINGS FOR YOU AND LAUGH WHILE THE OPPONENTS BREAK THEIR INFERIOR WEAPONS ON HIM.

2. He doesn't gain a lot of speed - super-meaty bow chip with WTA against lances.

My Garath is level 12ish going into Chapter 11A.

You just want him to have revenge against Sarka.

...Why do you give boss kills to Garath? When it's practically free level for others?

i go for the lowest possible turncount

as he is the strongest character on my team i want him to be as strong as possible for as long as possible until later units come who will eventually replace him (in that sense i'm actually kind of cheating with my dev knowledge but you don't know that)

my garath is like level 16 at the end of 14A (right behind level 16/10 seren and 14/4 juan... the rest of my team averages at level 10 unpromoted)

also it's teamcomps like this that can lead to hilarious shit like finishing chapter 5 before gabriel spawns or a 10 turn 14A (just fyi the record before that was like 25 and iirc nobody has beaten me yet)

Edited by CT075