• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Also, Headcanon: Blue Skies and Battle is being played by Church members while the battle is going on. The Characters hear the same OST we are hearing xD

This is canon now.

Also, that track AND battle are my favorites in the game. So much fun!

29 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You still need a sizeable axe rank to have even a slight chance at passing it, though.
You need at least C+ rank in axes to even be eligible for the test. C-rank or below puts your chances below 30%, which the game will deny you.
If I'm not mistaken, that is.

Yeah so just spam instructor points on Bernie's axe rank. She's still gonna be using her bow and flying so those ranks will increase natrually. 

It's in the same way i got her to Assasin. Her bow rank is natraully increasing so i devoted all her isntructor points to her sword rank. 

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah so just spam instructor points on Bernie's axe rank. She's still gonna be using her bow and flying so those ranks will increase natrually. 

It's in the same way i got her to Assasin. Her bow rank is natraully increasing so i devoted all her isntructor points to her sword rank.

True enough.

Edited by DragonFlames

There is a visual novel I'm remind of with that axey image. I never played it, but I read enough about it.

I have started up a little BL run, same parameters as my GD and BE. The new cast is working okay:

• By started strong but slow (odd, usually mine are fast), but thats changing.
  • Dim has great stats.
  • Ded is doing well with War Master as the end goal.
  • 'Lix has been doing well with a Bow, ORKOing-strong without a Battalion (though only for now, higher tier Battalions should change that), though he isn't gaining Spd.
  • Ing is showing some promise, but needs time to actualize it. Falco for her, just to try one instead of another Wyvern.
  • Merc and 'Ette are solid healers/mages.
  • 'Vain oddly has 13 Str and 13 Mag. Is he Str screwed, or Mag blessed, or both? Whatever it is, he is going WR/L regardless. Low Def sadly.
  • Ashe is also destined for WR/L, a palliative for his getting lousy levels. No matter, he looks sorta cute, so he's getting used.

@Armagon thanks for the NG+ Blade HtHs, I didn't thank you earlier.

I've completed all the Blade Quests and HtHs minus T-elos's too. Though Poppibuster says I'm still 5 HtHs short, and I need to do another little recon scene with Elma, and all the DLC quests.

The Rare Blade quantity does detract a little from their quality (something begun with XCX), and their designs can be a mixed bag. Newt's personality compensates for some design flaws, and Dahlia tries to. Meanwhile, I'd place Nix and Kora toward the bottom of my Blade preferences, and probably Azami.

The top tiers are difficult to identify, though Mythra and Brighid should be up there, as should Haze. I forget Tornan Aegaeon too much for me to judge Aegaeon's overall placement. Pandoria ended up being unexpectedly a good character in tandem with Zeke. Crossette gets points for earlygame greatness, and Corvin gets points for being incredibly awesome in gameplay too, neither is annoying personality-wise either. Vess had a very... well... real quest. Poppibuster makes me want Nopon Skells in X2 (and let us use Wrothian Caladars too, maybe even a Ganglion Almandal).

Thought the new Monarch's Journey would be hard...

*Laughs in Hashashin*

Sometimes I wonder if I should get all the points considering I might or not actually acquire Crusader Kings III... well, better to have and not need...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

13 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I've completed all the Blade Quests and HtHs minus T-elos's too. Though Poppibuster says I'm still 5 HtHs short,

Bold: and you wanna know why? For some bizarre reason Poppibuster's HtH counter includes the NG+ HtHs. Meaning if you want to 100% Poppibuster, you gotta play through NG+. I don't know why it is that way.

Anyway, regarding the rankings of the Blades

xenoblade-2-blades-1576461536.png?width=

Apart from S-tier, the list is unordered. 

I left out the spoilery Blades, as well as Shulk, Fiora and Elma as for those three, it's actually them and it wouldn't be fair. Haze is also left out because she wasn't on the list but she's A-tier. Poppibuster is weird cause like, Poppibuster isn't a character. I mean, i guess the mech has sentience but too little screentime to actually warrant ranking, and i don't think Poppibuster has any HtHs.

For the spoiler Blades

Spoiler

Nia is in S, behind Poppi. Ahkos is C, Patroka is F, Mikhail is B.

Edit: should probably add Jin and Malos as well as Minoth since they are Blades as well (even if Malos is the only one that isn't playable under any circumstance). Jin and Malos are S-tier, in front of Poppi (and specifically, Malos over Jin). Minoth is A-tier.

Second edit: oh Haze isn't on that either. A-tier for her.

Edited by Armagon

I'd say, I consider it something of a good problem to have being indecisive over what of my writings to continue... or start yet another one.

Likely may get answers on the contrary soon enough...

I know it's not really mandatory and the usage of the place as a chat is not official but... at least that's better than just making an "I win" or related post.

LOL to subscribing a chat thread.

I wished there is a way to delete all my notifications...

Also leveling Bernadetta's axe rank is a pain in the ass because she has a weakness. In my maddening run she couldn't even learn deathblow which was the skill she needed to become less useless. Though I'm assuming experience gain is higher in lower difficulties, so it might not become a big issue after all. 

Edited by Zemuria

10 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Hey it's the Hilda i was facing today. 24 x 2 on most my units XD

That's par for the course with her. Hilda is a dangerous one, both as an ally, and as an enemy.
The only bad thing about this is that with Hilda slaughtering everything that dares enter her range, my other characters are very underlevelled right now. XD

I think I know who I'm S-supporting this playthrough.

So here's a Wild speculation (Warning: Major Spoilers if right!)

Spoiler

Edelgard is the Flame Emperor
1. They both never appear at the same time
2. They both want to change Fodlan
3. ''Maybe some day they will reveal themselves to you without the Mask'' -Edelgart after the Village chapter

Don't tell me if i am right or wrong thx!

Also, Petra Str screwing about to end. She will get a whopping 7 STR upon promotion to Wyvern Knight xD

On the subject of Blades, i made another tier-list ranking them purely on design (and like before, it's unordered)

my-image_13.png?width=574&height=400

I also made a version of this tier-list that includes spoilers

Spoiler

my-image_14.png?width=551&height=432

Jin, Malos, Haze and Minoth aren't on the list but all four of them are A-tier designs.