The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Turns out being sleep-deprived is actually good for my creativity. Who knew?

On bed failing to sleep is where i gather all my weird and strange thoughts xD

Like the one i am thinking about right now: A meme Thracia hack. Kinda like super Thracia xD.

Ced and his friends will be replaced by Greil Merc.

First Boss would be replaced by Shinji Matou, to show his absolute weakness and what a shitshow of a character he is xD

The ''in America'' guy will be replaced by Trump

etc

xD

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Like the one i am thinking about right now: A meme Thracia hack. Kinda like super Thracia xD.

Ced and his friends will be replaced by Greil Merc.

First Boss would be replaced by Shinji Matou, to show his absolute weakness and what a shitshow of a character he is xD

The ''in America'' guy will be replaced by Trump

etc

xD

Looool!

I really hate Shinji, so him being just a generic first boss is great.

Him getting unceremoniously killed off by Berserker after Saber nuked Rider with Excalibur in the first Fate/Stay Night anime adaptation felt so god damned cathartic.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Looool!

I really hate Shinji, so him being just a generic first boss is great.

Hide contents

Him getting unceremoniously killed off by Berserker after Saber nuked Rider with Excalibur in the first Fate/Stay Night anime adaptation felt so god damned cathartic.

him suriving in ubw is easily the weakest point of that route lol

Just now, Shrimperor said:

him suriving in ubw is easily the weakest point of that route lol

Yup. Especially since that is the route where he's at his scummiest if the anime adaptations are anything to go by (I'm bringing these up because they're pretty much all I really know).
Unless he manages to be even more scummy in Heaven's Feel.

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Unless he manages to be even more scummy in Heaven's Feel.

Much much much more  scummy.

Especially since it's the truth/lore route, so you will get to know even more behind everything.

Including the shithead that's Shinji

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Much much much more  scummy.

Especially since it's the truth/lore route, so you will get to know even more behind everything.

Including the shithead that's Shinji

Hope he at least dies in that one.

Edited by DragonFlames

Doing more Xenoblade 2 stuff, and I have to say, I really enjoy watching Nia swing the Monado around, she looks like she's trying so hard! Gotta love that.

Time to write the next chapter of my Masterpiece!

It's kinda getting a bit more serious than i expected.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Hope he at least dies in that one.

454055493821005824.png?v=1

15 hours ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

Good. Dragon children with next to no clothes is just bordering on pedophillia.

Ah yes, when ages and blood relations are meaningless this is what you get.

f93.jpg

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I just rediscovered a gem.

One of the most iconic scenes in the Tales series, hands down. XD

Coo-coo.

I love that game haha

20 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

One of the reasons i rarely replay games hehe

I replay games frequently.
It's just that I am indecisive when it comes to that kind of stuff. In the middle of playing one game, I'm like "oh hey, this other game was fun! Let's play that again now!"
And like that, I end up with several games that I start new playthroughs on and I lose track of them sometimes.
There are select games that, when I start them again, I'll usually focus only on them. Though these change every so often, as well.

Edited by DragonFlames

@Interdimensional Observer @Lightchao42 @lightcosmo @Shrimperor and anyone else, Xenoblade Defenitive has completely leaked now. Like, the whole game has been dumped on 4chan and anybody who knows how can get it off from there and play it. I've been informed that someone is streaming Future Connected as i type this.

I know some of you aren't as active on social media but i thought i'd get this warning out anyway.

(But i did manage to get some links to the remastered OST, because those are the only leaks i'm ok with. If anyone wants them, DM me).

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

I just rediscovered a gem.

One of the most iconic scenes in the Tales series, hands down. XD

There's something funny about a character dressed in edgy fashion acting like a dove.

(Also has Magilou always been that tall? I remember the one episode from the Zestiria anime that just existed to advertise Berseria had Magilou in it but i don't recall her being that tall).

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

There's something funny about a character dressed in edgy fashion acting like a dove.

(Also has Magilou always been that tall? I remember the one episode from the Zestiria anime that just existed to advertise Berseria had Magilou in it but i don't recall her being that tall).

Now that you mention it, she did look shorter in that episode, didn't she? It's been a while since I've seen it, but I think you're right.
But rest assured, that is how tall she is in-game. Though she does look shorter in the skits, especially if you picture her without the large hat.

Discuss.
Me, I love both cats and dogs.

18 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Now that you mention it, she did look shorter in that episode, didn't she? It's been a while since I've seen it, but I think you're right.
But rest assured, that is how tall she is in-game. Though she does look shorter in the skits, especially if you picture her without the large hat.

Discuss.
Me, I love both cats and dogs.

Eizen having the big brain moment and picking squirrles lmao.

Dogs are superior btw.

Also wait a minute

Screenshot_20200524-151636_1.png?width=2

Screenshot_20200524-151647_1.pngScreenshot_20200524-151732_1.png

I knew it.

It's the exact same tone of voice too. Cause she did Celica in SoV but she sounds a bit different there compared to her roles as Vita and Magilou.

Edited by Armagon

47 minutes ago, Armagon said:

@Interdimensional Observer @Lightchao42 @lightcosmo @Shrimperor and anyone else, Xenoblade Defenitive has completely leaked now. Like, the whole game has been dumped on 4chan and anybody who knows how can get it off from there and play it. I've been informed that someone is streaming Future Connected as i type this.

I know some of you aren't as active on social media but i thought i'd get this warning out anyway.

(But i did manage to get some links to the remastered OST, because those are the only leaks i'm ok with. If anyone wants them, DM me).

Thanks for the heads up on that!

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Eizen having the big brain moment and picking squirrles lmao.

He's an odd one for sure.
His shtick is that he has the worst luck, and he owns a coin that always lands on tails no matter what he does.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Also wait a minute

Screenshot_20200524-151636_1.png?width=2

Screenshot_20200524-151647_1.pngScreenshot_20200524-151732_1.png

I knew it.

It's the exact same tone of voice too. Cause she did Celica in SoV but she sounds a bit different there compared to her roles as Vita and Magilou.

She also did Uzume and Kurome and is the main reason I prefer to play MegaNep in English, because I prefer her performance as these two to the Japanese original.

Passing_the_torch.jpg?width=604&height=4

The torch has been passed.

Crazy how Xeno's top two regular battle themes are both found in expansions rather than main games.

30 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I can't help but always find amusing to that character having the last name of Clotilde...

Did some looking up. Appearently it's taken directly from Saint Clotilde. Interesting.

30 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

His shtick is that he has the worst luck, and he owns a coin that always lands on tails no matter what he does.

He just has to always call tails and then he can get away with gambles pretty easily. A coin that always lands on tails doesn't seem like a bad idea when you think about it.

Just now, Armagon said:

Did some looking up. Appearently it's taken directly from Saint Clotilde. Interesting.

Oh, no doubt.

It's just that, a witch named Clotilde... reminds me more of this certain character from a Mexican TV sitcom.

Passing_the_torch.jpg?width=604&height=4

The torch has been passed.

Crazy how Xeno's top two regular battle themes are both found in expansions rather than main games.

I dunno, Torna might still be my favorite. 

He just has to always call tails and then he can get away with gambles pretty easily. A coin that always lands on tails doesn't seem like a bad idea when you think about it.

True.
There is legit a skit where they give him a rigged coin with two heads and he still somehow managed to not get heads. It's friggin' hilarious.