• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

Who the heck thought that it was a good idea to spawn Brigid next to a whole bunch of ambush spawns where she can die before you can even move?! I am so done with FE4...

What do you even mean?
There are literally 2 that can "ambush her" and it's impossible for them to even kill her on that turn. Much less do like any damage. Did you just not move her the turn after?

I'm sorry if I'm acting like an asshole, but I'm in a horrible mood and I know you had to literally not move her the turn after for her to die. The two that spawn and attack do literally 4 damage to her each. If you forget to move someone the turn after they are on the map, it isn't the game's fault. I even checked a video of the turn to make sure, it is IMPOSSIBLE for her to die on the turn the pirates spawn, and as long as you keep moving her away she won't die.

1 minute ago, Caster said:

What do you even mean?
There are literally 2 that can "ambush her" and it's impossible for them to even kill her on that turn. Much less do like any damage. Did you just not move her the turn after?

I misphrased that; by "before you can even move" I meant before you can do anything to prevent it.

And what happened was she moved then got trapped in by a pirate who came from the top of the map and was surrounded on all sides-my first attempt got her killed after her second turn.

I'm more frustrated about how unless you happened to have someone powerful chilling at the castle near Orgahill, I don't see how she can escape when the pirate blocks her path.

12 minutes ago, Caster said:

'm sorry if I'm acting like an asshole

Eh, it's fine, you aren't even being mean or anything. I'm probably just dumb. She's probably in range of Claud's fortify or something and I'm just horrendously stupid.

Or maybe there's spawns that didn't have to do with her spawning that happened to occur at the same time? Oh well, I'll just put Lex near Orgahill before my next attempt.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

I misphrased that; by "before you can even move" I meant before you can do anything to prevent it.

And what happened was she moved then got trapped in by a pirate who came from the top of the map and was surrounded on all sides-my first attempt got her killed after her second turn.

I'm more frustrated about how unless you happened to have someone powerful chilling at the castle near Orgahill, I don't see how she can escape when the pirate blocks her path.

Eh, it's fine, you aren't even being mean or anything. I'm probably just dumb. She's probably in range of Claud's fortify or something and I'm just horrendously stupid.

Or maybe there's spawns that didn't have to do with her spawning that happened to occur at the same time? Oh well, I'll just put Lex near Orgahill before my next attempt.

I don't even know you how got her killed, you're supposed to just move along towards Claude and have her pick some off that block her. It is harder to get her killed than to not.
I'm not even trying to be mean, I have zero idea how you got her killed, I have played this game a ton, and even on my first playthrough she was in zero threat of dying.

6 minutes ago, Caster said:

I don't even know you how got her killed, you're supposed to just move along towards Claude and have her pick some off that block her. It is harder to get her killed than to not.
I'm not even trying to be mean, I have zero idea how you got her killed, I have played this game a ton, and even on my first playthrough she was in zero threat of dying.

Yeah, then I'm just dumb. Well, thank you for your advice either way!

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yeah, then I'm just dumb. Well, thank you for your advice either way!

It's okay. Just, sorry if I'm coming off harsh. I've been having a rough time lately. And it's fine if you don't like certain parts of this game I love a lot, I just don't think it's fair to blame the game if you mess up. I know it has a few questionable parts but I don't think that's fair to the game itself to judge it on something you might not have realized you messed up on.

8 minutes ago, Caster said:

It's okay. Just, sorry if I'm coming off harsh. I've been having a rough time lately. And it's fine if you don't like certain parts of this game I love a lot, I just don't think it's fair to blame the game if you mess up. I know it has a few questionable parts but I don't think that's fair to the game itself to judge it on something you might not have realized you messed up on.

That's fine, and you haven't even been harsh. I apologize for being an arse.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

@Lightchao42 so you may or may not have heard by now but Godzilla vs Kong has been delayed until May 2021

5df1117.jpg?width=766&height=431

On the bright side, that means less competition (it's previous November release date had it going up against Black Widow, Soul and a new James Bond appearently. Probably trying to avoid the mistake they made when they released King of the Monsters so close to Avengers Endgame).

Unsurprising, nothing good can happen this year after all (outside of Xenoblade and announcing a potentially good Percy Jackson adaptation). But if it does better for it then good, and I've already waited this long so...

8is62sfwd7p31.jpg

3 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Started Xenoblade for real.

Still I don't get how to use regular attacks.

Attack button is crossed out and units do nothing until their specials have been charged.

Regular attacks work by standing right next to the enemy after you have your weapon drawn. They should attack every few seconds depending in who you play as, it differs.

You dont press a button to auto attack, it goes on its own.

Edited by lightcosmo

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

And the game blessed me with a dialogie scene that has my top three Neptunia characters together, so I'm pretty happy about that, too.

Can i just say i really like Nepgear's look in Cyberdimension? I think she has the best Cyberdimension look out of the whole cast imo.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Who the heck thought that it was a good idea to spawn Brigid next to a whole bunch of ambush spawns where she can die before you can even move?! I am so done with FE4...

Me but when the game spawns bandits right next to villages, pretty much preventing you from ever getting the full reward from them because it is impossible to reach them in time without cheating.

24 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Unsurprising, nothing good can happen this year after all (outside of Xenoblade and announcing a potentially good Percy Jackson adaptation). But if it does better for it then good, and I've already waited this long so...

8is62sfwd7p31.jpg

I do hope a trailer isn't too far off at least. Even if just a teaser. The movie was supposed to come out in March of this year before then being pushed back to November before being pushed back to May of next year. Considering some supplemantry material is set to come out this year, a trailer may be imminent.

There was also earlier confirmation that Bear McCreary would not be returning to compose the soundtrack, which is a bit disapointing. I loved his take on the classic themes and the original songs he composed were pretty good too and i'd be disapointed if Godzilla vs Kong went back to using generic movie soundtracks that Godzilla 2014 and Kong: Skull Island had. But i'd be satisifed if at least the original King Kong vs Godzilla theme gets remade. 

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

so um

is there a reason why page 7573 keeps getting deleted

Pages 7573 and 7574 are a myth. They don't exist.

Jokes aside, i really don't know what's going on here. This has persisted even after the site was taken down for maintenence so idk what's going on.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

so um

is there a reason why page 7573 keeps getting deleted

Posts are disappearing. Or being removed or deleted. Which posts it's hard to say since the last few pages don't seem to be missing any.

At first I thought someone was removing the double posts... though now...

*With a spinning lantern*

... There's no 7573th page in Last to Post...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

We actually managed to reach page 7576 before this whole... thing began. Or just when it was starting. Pft, that's four pages lost.

Purchasing Xenoblade Chronicles DE proved to be good decision: I'm not itching to buy Trails III or the new Brigandine game (or at least, prepurchase them), and I'm itching to get every Xeno quest done instead. 

Currently in the High Entia town, with no concern of pushing the storyline until I accomplish the side quests in that area (and collect items way in advance of when they're needed).

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Can i just say i really like Nepgear's look in Cyberdimension? I think she has the best Cyberdimension look out of the whole cast imo.

Oh yes, definitely. Nepgear looks great. I think they all do, actually.

I also learned that the character Bouquet (who is Vert's newest victi-- I mean, target, in her desperate search for a younger sister) was actually designed by Rina Sato, Vert's Japanese voice actress.
So, in a sense, Vert created her own little sister.

---

Currently working on the new CYOA chapter. It's hard to focus with this humidity combined with the heat.
Where the eff is the rain you promised, weather report?!?

97xh1xj.jpg

caption this.

29 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Where the eff is the rain you promised, weather report?!?

We in the capital stole it from you xD

it suddenly went from 32°C to 19°C lmao