Really Neato Mafia game thread

Excellen Browning

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO we should just do one lynch today and then see who gets killed at night, because it let's us know who the mafia think is town. Not a randlynch because that's lame, but we play this somewhat as we would play an NOC game, so we get interactions and all da good stuff.

I'm town Vanilla. Everybody claimtome.

I counterclaim.

I seriously think that until scumreads pop up we should start out by using our multiple lynches to just remove people with a meta of being a liability. Best case scenario we hit a scum, worst case they're town but we don't have to worry about misreading them and haven't actually wasted our day.

##Vote: MancerNecro

ftr I think the best way to play is to lynch 3 people today, policy or not. We rob scum of their nightkill either way; only problem is that if the game is 6:3 we lose. BUT if it's 6:3 we are also statistically likely to hit one scum in 3 lynches. So.

Right now I mainly just want to hear what people think about turboing Mancer.

also i just wanted to mention that it's Dumb As H*ck that we have a group of ~4 or so players who claim to hate NOC and love OC but then we have OC sign-ups and none of them join it

I actually wouldn't mind turbolynching myself, so turbolynch away, guys!

Seriously speaking though, I think there have been a little way too many vote hops already, even for RVS. This is especially apparent for SB and to a smaller extent, Cam. People normal just stick to voting one player only in RVS and move out of it quickly as soon as a serious vote happens. All their vote hops make me think of opportunistic scum.

##Unvote: MancerNecro, ##Vote: Serious Bagels

Prims also catches my attention for pseudo speculation of the number of scum available. He could be scum and thus have that information available. I want to see what he has to say about this.

##Poke: Priam

##Unvote, ##Vote: SB

This is unrelated from Mancer's point. I didn't like how you thought that turbolynching was a good idea but then didn't actually vote to lynch him until after I did. Seems like a way to push off the blame of a possible mislynch.

1361140960[/url]' post='2288791']

Why do people call out joke votehopping in again?

tbh, I think that once you have made a vote, joke or not, RVS or not, it should definitely count as a serious vote or be taken seriously by others in their examination of the facts. "joke" should never be an excuse for any votes made.

1361142258[/url]' post='2288815']

tbh, I think that once you have made a vote, joke or not, RVS or not, it should definitely count as a serious vote or be taken seriously by others in their examination of the facts. "joke" should never be an excuse for any votes made.

or for anything said about the game either.

Aren't RVS votes supposed to be non-serious?

##Unvote: Cam

cause anyone who hates fun is obviously scum.

I actually missed what you said, oops.

It was less about turbo lynching and more pushing a reaction, which I haven't liked too much. Something has to get us out of RVS. My vote stays for now: sleeping.