Really Neato Mafia game thread

Excellen Browning

You should have put yourself in that flavor, eclipse :P:

I am the Goddess of This Mafia's Flavor, why do I need to come down from my lofty post and deal with such trivial things? :P:

Actually, I kinda forgot. If the Folgore Rangers return, I'll gladly put myself in. Thanks~!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

atm I mainly dislike Cam going "wow that was a dumb lynch, town is a dumb" when he had done literally nothing to help town obtain a good lynch before shin's death. feels really fake and i don't think his apathy is town apathy

he also said he found sb scummy but never voted?? so

My current scumreads are a lot of PoE, mainly. I don't think Prims or Elie are scum and Prims seems to think Shinori is town, so I'm trusting him for the moment. I know I'm not scum, so that leaves Cam/SB/Mancer/Lucy.

Cam and Lucy both feel apathetic to me in that though they have reads and tell me them when I ask for them, they don't actually try pushing for anything at all. I've already said stuff about SB, and as for Mancer, his reaction to the turbowagon on him before he logged on felt fake to me. It seemed too uncaring about the fact that he had 3/5 necessary votes already. I would have expected Mancer, whether town or scum, to react more to something like that. His reaction was so joking though, especially since his opinion is that all votes, even ED1 jokevotes, matter. It makes me think that his scumbuddy told him not to react before he posted.

"You oppose the Rangers. This is natural, no?" Elidon said evenly.

"Sounds good to me," Priam agreed.

"I might be important!" Bananaface called out. No one paid any attention to him.

"Oh gods, WHICH ONE OF YOU IGNORAMUSES FORGOT TO WARD BARON?!" Shinori yelled, still oblivious to the game he should be paying attention to.

"As a new Folgore, I have a job to do!" Folgore Blue II exclaimed.

"But if I'm gone, who'll be Horita's right-hand incompet--oooh, pretty colors~!"

"Me, of course~!" No one could resist the Spinda swirls, and Camdar was eliminated for a more competent villain.

Cam was lynched! Despite the flavor, he was town. It is now Day 3. It now takes four to lynch/end the phase. GO!

I feel like the scum are between SB/Mancer/Lucina. I thought Lucy was the townier of these three, but I was going through what she said, and:

[5:05:26 PM] Doofina: why would you be okay with a cam lynch?

[5:06:34 PM] Rohan Kulkarni: PoE i guess

[5:06:45 PM] Doofina: okay

[5:07:06 PM] Doofina: I didn't see much of a reason to lynch Cam, but I guess PoE works

Then she voted for him. On main IRC she said that she thought he was going to get lynched anyways, so she voted for him to hurry it along, which doesn't feel very townie to me.

##Vote: Lucina

Can you guys not double lynch/hammer while I am asleep without much or my information at all?

I can support either of an SB or a Lucina lynch, but I definitely find Lucina scummier than SB, so ##Vote: Doofina.

Hope this works out well.

1361229274[/url]' post='2289820']

I don't expect it to be with 2-3 assassins and multiple shots

##Vote: Elieson

Probably a better lynch than Loocy.

Notice how SB and Loocina keep taking sides with each other and trying to push lynches on players other than each other.

I want SB to explain why he thinks that an Elieson lynch is better than a Lucina lynch otherwise this point can be said to be moot.

##Vote: Elieson

16:13 Prims Also for what it's worth

16:13 Prims Elie fits my interpretation of his scum meta

16:13 Prims He doesn't do blatantly bad or scummy things but his thought process is weird and you can tell he's not operating normally

16:14 Prims Aside from that I just generally think his play look scummy-weird