Really Neato Mafia game thread

Excellen Browning

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record to both excellen and Eclipse there are records from me and lucy talking in skype. I forgot to post all of my logs into a role pm though so meh. And yeah my original goal was actally to go after prims after a few mislynchs. But while I was away Prims hammered Lucy and what not. So that didn't help that much.

as for Mancer,, his reaction to the turbowagon on him before he logged on felt fake to me. It seemed too uncaring about the fact that he had 3/5 necessary votes already. I would have expected Mancer, whether town or scum, to react more to something like that. His reaction was so joking though, especially since his opinion is that all votes, even ED1 jokevotes, matter. It makes me think that his scumbuddy told him not to react before he posted.

How should I react to early turbo wagons? I just ignore them to not look scummy, but I want to know what's the most townie way to react to one.

DDR is the best shit ever (also feet ratings changed a little after DDRX right? since I was like at 6 or 7 but on DDRX's scale I'm at like 8-9)

I think Eclipse said she was pretty good at Beatmania so she's probably awesome at DDR

I've never actually played Beatmania before ):

EDIT: MINT was actually one of my favorites in Eclipse's post

Edited by Leder

DDR - Before the rating change, I could do most 9 songs, and the odd 10 (unfortunately, my stamina was crap, which is why I couldn't get much further than one shot of MAX 300). I'd need to get back into shape.

The latter. My biggest problem is actually stamina. When I cheat play DDR on controller I can beat almost anything unless it's super stupidly fast.

EDIT: Although I'm better at fast things than super slow clustered steps

Edited by Leder

On controller: The Hi-Speed mods are your friend.

On foot: Run, run, RUN! When I was in better shape, I could do a lot more (and without hurting myself). I swear I'll get back into shape!