Rate the unit day 20: Nowi

Randa

I literally laughed at all the 10s. You guys seriously consider Cordelia to be perfect?

These are the same guys who gave male MU 8s and 7s. Just accept that this thread series is a popularity contest, Cordelia's votes are obviously going to be over inflated.

Edited by PK Gaming

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the same guys who gave male MU 8s and 7s. Just accept that this thread series is a popularity contest, Cordelia's votes are obviously going to be over inflated.

strawman harder next time, bro

Coredelia is not going to win a popularity contest on my watch >:D

Edited by Balcerzak
removed derogatory language

strawman harder next time, bro

Learn the definition of strawman kid. I'm not trying to argue or refute anything, it's just a generalization.

Anyway Cordelia gets an 8 from me. Will edit with reasoning later.

Edited by PK Gaming

Since Randa never gives out strikes I'm going to start giving people strikes.

He technically never revoked me be his second-in-command (aka: he puts me in charge while he's gone) and I think we need to get some punishment going in this thread :evil:

Learn the definition of strawman kid.

Anyway Cordelia gets an 8 from me. Will edit with reasoning later.

so where are the people who gave Cordelia a 10 and Avatar a 7/8

come on, show me one

I say no. Though technically I never did. Predominately because I do need somebody to watch this when I'm gone but you have no power when I'm on.

come on, show me one

I could but that wouldn't work because it didn't happen.

Edited by bearclaw13

damn it i can't give more than +1 bias with this RAGE

Anyways so Cordelia is everything Sumia wants to be, and then some more. Actually existant strength and defense growths, so she isn't reliant on Frederick like sumia is, and pair up makes her even more insane. 60% Str and 60% Spe growths are insane, only losing to Sumia in speed by like 10% or something negliable like that, while beating her in Str and Def by 15%. Has a bit of a rough start because Ch.7, Ch.9 and Ch.10 have quite a few dracoknights, and her durability to still building. Once she gets past this, she's set for life. Throw her Kellam or Vaike or Stahl or Frederick or Henry or really anyone but Donnel and she's perfection. This is her in the main story. Third best unit here behind Panne and Avatar.

Postgame, Mercenary, Peg Knight and Dark Mage give her a lot of excellent options, and I would say it's the best class set out of all Gen.1 units, baring the obvious exception. (Luna would be nice but she doesn't really want to lose any of her options, and Vengeance provides a solid offensive buff for her that is more reliable than Luna). She can totally compete with the kids in the maps because of her excellent class set. Armsthrift, Sol, Lancefaire, Galeforce, Vengeance and Tomebreaker give her a lot of options, in addition to Limit Breaker, Iote's Shield and All Stats +2 if you're into that. Second best Gen.1 unit after Avatar here. Won't give her any points for this, but her class set literally makes her daughter unscrewable (like FE4 Ayra and Larcei).

Bias breakdown:

+0.5 for Shakespeare name

+0.2 for red hair and general hotness

+0.15 for awesome dialogue

+0.1 for awesome Kellam and Gregor supports

+0.5 for being Severa's mom

10/10

No bias was actually factored into this score. :P

Female Avatar: 9.5/10 (Can only have one powerful child not counting Chrom support)

Male Avatar: 8/10 (lack of galeforce unlike the female avatar)

+ Galefart for LTC if a gal, a whole bunch of other options for grinding

+ Flexibility makes Avatar great for anything

+ Veteran

+ Can pass Veteran onto their kids

- Start isn't too hot depending on who Chrom gets (Avatar loves having Chrom in the beginning, but Fred does too and Chrom likes having both)

- 1 bias because the personalities suck

8.75/10 Female 8.25 for Male

Also Veteran!Lucina isn't too much greater than the other Avatar!Kids (except for like Brady, Yarne and debatably Noire). Owain, Severa and Inigo can reclass to Cav like Lucina does. Kjelle can go to Peg Knight. Laurent, Cynthia and Gerome can promote at base and Nah is fine with Manakete. The only thing Lucina brings to the table, as opposed to the rest of the kids, is Parallel Falchion (even though this is a pretty nice thing to bring to the table).

Male Avatar gets a 8.5/10 if we're talking non-Streetpass, but 10/10 if Streetpass. Having access to all classes and Counter makes for excellent trolling in Streetpass battles.

Female Avatar gets 9.5/10 overall. Lack of choices that give her anything but Morgan (only Chrom), but makes up for it with Galeforce access and overall better choices for Morgan in my honest opinion.

Cordelia: 10/10

Best non-MU class range of a first gen unit in the game, amazing stats and skills, and overall <3.

edit: no bias btw

10/10, with and without bias.

She's pretty darn good. Has access to Galeforce, Armsthrift, and Sol is amazing. Her mods just screaming physical class so Dark Mage is redundant on her, but ehh, who cares about Dark Mage(for me at least). Plus, as a Falcon Knight she wrecks stuffs.

Also, I think she has a nice personality and appearance(ALL right, I guess appearance doesn't matter since no one will find her ugly). Her unrequited love is a tad spoken too much, and I think it's silly because she doesn't mention it a lot.I won't even bother with DemiseEnd's guide since he still thinks Cordy is a pretty good character outside the gimmick which is rarely mentioned by her

When I read DemiseEndJSND's review, I admit I lost it at Libra's part. So much win.

10/10

She always does well when i use her, which is nearly every play through. She always becomes Dark Flier and still does very good in Magic. She also produces the god i call Severa when she is paired with my avatar, which is in all male playthroughs.

Female: 9.5/10

Male: 6/10

Give me a couple minutes and Ill have more examples for MU. Edited by Randa

Those aren't the same people >_>

they have to be the same people....

and Chiki is Chiki, I'm not sure why you would even use him

That's the point there the only people that fall under either criteria. Nobody falls under bother.

Okay so only Doofina falls under both.

Also chiki was the only one who gave MU (male or female) worse than an 8.

Edited by Randa

damn it i can't give more than +1 bias with this RAGE

Anyways so Cordelia is everything Sumia wants to be, and then some more. Actually existant strength and defense growths, so she isn't reliant on Frederick like sumia is, and pair up makes her even more insane. 60% Str and 60% Spe growths are insane, only losing to Sumia in speed by like 10% or something negliable like that, while beating her in Str and Def by 15%. Has a bit of a rough start because Ch.7, Ch.9 and Ch.10 have quite a few dracoknights, and her durability to still building. Once she gets past this, she's set for life. Throw her Kellam or Vaike or Stahl or Frederick or Henry or really anyone but Donnel and she's perfection. This is her in the main story. Third best unit here behind Panne and Avatar.

Postgame, Mercenary, Peg Knight and Dark Mage give her a lot of excellent options, and I would say it's the best class set out of all Gen.1 units, baring the obvious exception. (Luna would be nice but she doesn't really want to lose any of her options, and Vengeance provides a solid offensive buff for her that is more reliable than Luna). She can totally compete with the kids in the maps because of her excellent class set. Armsthrift, Sol, Lancefaire, Galeforce, Vengeance and Tomebreaker give her a lot of options, in addition to Limit Breaker, Iote's Shield and All Stats +2 if you're into that. Second best Gen.1 unit after Avatar here. Won't give her any points for this, but her class set literally makes her daughter unscrewable (like FE4 Ayra and Larcei).

Bias breakdown:

10/10

No bias was actually factored into this score. :P

Cordelia starts off quite nicely, with base 9 str, 12+2 speed, and 8 def as well as a starting C rank in lances and she comes with a steel lance or she can take the killer lance that no one else is using except maybe Fred or something. Her speed won't get to the same level as Sumia's, but Sumia's speed is complete overkill and Cordelia will have few problems doubling. She has decent growths, and unlike many other characters, hers are balanced across the board instead of being lopsided, so she will be a Peg with an actual str stat. Oh yeah, did I mention that she flies? Cordelia can support with Chrom Fred, Stahl, and the Vaike for some nice physical bonuses. She can also support with Panne, but two fliers (assuming Wyvern Panne) paired up is a waste.

Cordelia can premote to either Dark Flier or Falcoknight, which gives Galeforce, Lancefaire, and two good rallies. She won't be able to use the magical side of either class well due to her sucky magic stat, but the skills and flying more than make up for that. Reclassing to Mercenary gives Armsthrift and eventually Sol/Axebreaker/Bowbreaker, which all synergize with Peg promotions. However, she becomes a foot unit until Bow Knight, so this path may not be worth it early on. Reclassing to Dark Mage is silly due to her aforementioned magic stat (why does she have a mage option again), but it does eventually lead to Lifetaker which is hilarious with Galeforce

8/10, flier that starts out good, stays that way, with limited reclass options that are worthwhile

Edited by The Batter

come on, show me one

I made a generalization that I didn't really think through. Someone actually decided to go ahead and follow through with my post (what they want with me?)

I don't owe you anything.

So get bent.

I sense high concentrations of salt over here

Bias breakdown:

bias is more than 1, invalidate this score

Since Randa never gives out strikes I'm going to start giving people strikes.

He technically never revoked me be his second-in-command (aka: he puts me in charge while he's gone) and I think we need to get some punishment going in this thread :evil:

You could start by striking yourself.

You could start by striking yourself.

10/10

oh man, maybe these RTUs can set a record for most words thrown at each other

let's do this guys

Edited by shadykid

Everyone's favorite Shakespearian Fire Crotch. :B

Pros:
Flier;

Galeforce access.

Good support pool.

Merc/Hero access.

Cons:

Sumia 2.0

Gives birth to Severa

Cordelia, despite being among the blandest and most boring characters in the game, is definitely not that bad as a unit. Shes got a higher base strength and defense base than Sumia. But she is almost redundant unless you really like Galeforce. She helps in some of the Plegia desert chapters with dat high move. But she works better as a Merc/Hero for dem skills and the better offensive output. She can support with every first gen bloke whos not spotpass or named Chrom. So shes got options.

Shame her kid is so insufferable, and her supports are a yawn fest.

7.5/10

Woohoo, Whoredelia. From the second you see Whoredelia, you know you're looking at grade-a fanservice. She's so fanservicey in fact, that IS didn't bother to give her a personality. Since my own style of play is to play only with my waifus and people in skimpy clothing, Boredelia's initial meh stats don't matter to me. She practically can fly, actually gain str/def, and can fly and stuff (what do you expect from Snoredelia). Initial slow start is a minor issue, but lolshesfanservicesowhogivesashit. Basically, she has galeforce. Score! delia

8/10 -1 bias for being one of the most depthful, complex, and realistic characters in any Fe game ever, 7/10

Edited by Constable Reggie

edit - I love you ^

Cordelia is Perfect, the game says so. 10/10

Seriously though she is pretty damn good. She has less availability than Sumia, but has better bases and a better Support list and a C rank in lances at base. Cordelia has imo the best class set of all 1st gen units sans the Avatar.

9.25/10

Bias 10/10 - I actually like her character, its a shame so many people dislike it or just dont get it. She's like the most popular girl in school who everyone likes and just seems perfect to everyone. She is beautiful, nice, smart, athletic and seemingly has everything that anyone could ever want. But the 1 thing that she would trade everything she has to get, she can never and will never have. And because of this she is eternaly heartbroken and sad.

Plus, flat-chested or not, I think she is totally hot.

Edited by Hawk King

Cordelia is a good unit, and the 2nd flyer you get in the game. Can't go wrong!

She does start a bit under leveled, and because most people are going to be using Sumia, at first she might not seem as good. However, her growths are pretty surprising for her class, as she tends to get a lot of strength, and some good defense. This does make Dark Flier only viable for Galeforce (oh yeah, she gets galeforce too) but her good caps and stats all around make her pretty solid.

7/10 with no bias for 7/10