Rate the DLC Unit Day #11: Celica

PKL

Gonna help and get this moved on to the next day.

Day 12: Ike

Celica got 4.71 unbiased and 5.21 biased.

Never mind go down

Edited by Professor Palutena

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celica is Emmeryn's mirror. They both get 50/60 Mag caps making them great for staff utility and having Rightful King makes it good for her to use along with Luna or Ignis. Plus getting access to any skill including Veteran makes her worth your time.

8.8/10

(I forgot to put my rating in, shame on me. . .)

Ike didn't get the message that only one on-hit triggers at a time. Shame on him! If Aether's activation rate wasn't so low, it would be the best, but alas. . .he's better off with one of Sol/Luna. At least he has a bunch of nice stats and all (hell, he'll make a passable Dark Knight). Though his skills are nice, there's too much overlap.

5/10 (no bias)

>Aether, Sol and Luna

Won't join until postgame in the main story because his map is all kinds of insane. 0/10

10/10 Postgame. hopefully pkl doesn't need me to explain why.

10/2 = 5 -1 bias because we hate ike = 4/10

>Aether, Sol and Luna

Won't join until postgame in the main story because his map is all kinds of insane. 0/10

stolen

(I forgot to put my rating in, shame on me. . .)Ike didn't get the message that only one on-hit triggers at a time. Shame on him! If Aether's activation rate wasn't so low, it would be the best, but alas. . .he's better off with one of Sol/Luna. At least he has a bunch of nice stats and all (hell, he'll make a passable Dark Knight). Though his skills are nice, there's too much overlap.5/10 (no bias)

>Aether, Sol and Luna

this

Where did Pickle go?

Est thinks she's Donnel with Galeforce, and she's probably right. . .except that Donnel beats her in personality, and that's just sad. She grows nicely, and Underdog is one of my favorite skills, but the amount of prep you'd need for that map makes her look, uh, Est-like.

4/10 (-1 bias for being a homewrecker)

est joins right after death's embrace, so that limits her availablity. She has some kewl skills like Galeforce and Luna, which help.

the problem with est is that she is a LEVEL 5 PEG KNIGHT. Yes, her highest base stat is speed at 13 (...). She has aptitude and underdog, so she does get a boost, but seriously. Why the hell would you want to take a character through tons of skirmishes (since she can't handle a lot of the EXPonential growth enemies) just to have someone who's on par with Cordelia/Sumia. And no supports makes it hard to train her too. She has all classes, which is nice.

Overall, i'll rate Est .75/10, -.5 biased because I hate the est archetype, so .25/10 biased

it may seem like a low score, but i believe she deserves it.

lol est in maingame 0/10

like she's joining in final with those stats =/

10/10 postgame because classes

-1 bias because inferior sister

4/10

When she joins, she sucks really bad. Even worse than Donnel's beginning. AFTER DEATH'S EMBRACE. Est, you have not changed.

She does get a WHOLE lot better thanks to the aptitude, but at this point in the game there are tons of characters who are worth the grind more. There really is nothing special to her.

3/10

Est is da best

10/10

Maingame: Bad bases and you get her after a ch harder than Endgame 0/10

Postgame: Good caps and access to all classes but no supports 7.5/10

Average: 3.75/10

I'm really sorry for my sudden disappearance, It was all so sudden. I went to my sister's apartment and stayed there the whole weekend and there was no internet. I lost track of which day number it is but I know which character is next.

Day ???: Catria

0/10 terrible unit.

Seems to make a decent rallybot, but other than that has nothing of any particular use at that point, at least compared to almost everyone else.

At this point in the game, the Einhenjar are more for collection.

3/10

PKL EES ALIVE! :D

catria's main game sucks because there's literally nothing she can do there

but her postgame is gr9 because dem classes

and she's hot

5+1 = 6/10

Catria is a terrible rallybot. What she does do well is speed along with lances/tomes. Like, as a a Paladin. Or maybe as a Wyvern Lord. Or perhaps she can pick herself up Veteran immediately. But preferably in something that'll give her experience, 'cause she ain't getting any in her current state.

4/10 (no bias)

Ermm...

I thought she was okay, and I made her, Est and Palla Falcon Knights, so they could be the "Whitewings".

Catria is okay, I guess.

5/10 (No bias). But I liked her, so I guess 6.5/10 (with bias).