PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I look old for my age but people have been lowballing me by 2 years recently to 25. Maybe they heard the news.

I constantly highball people some guy asked me how old I thought he was and I said 25 and he said he was 20. I never ask people how old they think I am, not because I care, but because I always feel bad getting it wrong and guessing too high.

Edited by Togami Byakuga

Jeni's splendid ice creams ft. a float, a girlfriend, a third wheel, and one-third of the decatur square official snapchat filter

6A72OLm.jpg

Anywho, pic from the pub! With apologies for the iffy lighting (and for the huge image. Haven't figured out how to resize images on mobile get)

wJXAEgy.jpg

Shota's eyes don't look soulless this time, but they do look deeply troubled. Actually, in that sense, very soulful.

I'm a soul man.

how the fuck are you having a good time

at university

teach me im fucking miserable always. except when im at the gym then i stop being miserable and start being sore and insecure about being the smallest guy

but seriously how the fuck are you having a good time

how the fuck are you having a good time

at university

teach me im fucking miserable always. except when im at the gym then i stop being miserable and start being sore and insecure about being the smallest guy

but seriously how the fuck are you having a good time

Depends on the major, really.

One of my favorite memories of college was receiving an assignment, which said "If you're arrested by campus security, you automatically fail this assignment." THAT was fun!

Anywho, pic from the pub! With apologies for the iffy lighting (and for the huge image. Haven't figured out how to resize images on mobile get)

wJXAEgy.jpg

blues whats up

Family was traveling back from Cali, Shadow. We decided to see the Grand Canyon on the way back.

aaah

very nice view! if it was sunny it would have been perf ;u;

Yeah, a sunny day would've been perfect. I would've loved to take Grand Canyon sunset pics...

Uh he's not actually IN it going by the picture.

lmao

obviously I planned to jump in :v

Same reason why everyone else goes there: to check out the scenery.

suicide is not okay, not without cyanide it isn't

Was it a school trip? Or was it an outing with your family?

Uh he's not actually IN it going by the picture.

same thing

Ahhhh yeah I agree it was a shame it wasn't sunny because the colours are beautiful in sunlight. It still looks pretty nice in cloudiness though! It's a nice picture!

Adorable kids, Elie!

Nice!

Lol really now.

Nice pic though zm

What'd you do at said canyon

Ahhhh yeah I agree it was a shame it wasn't sunny because the colours are beautiful in sunlight. It still looks pretty nice in cloudiness though! It's a nice picture!

Heh, thanks! All I really did was take pictures of the scenery along with my family. It was a nice trip.