Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

seventeen_joshua_special_album_directors

s-l300.jpg

joshua's photocard and lenticular card for director's cut are literally so cute why don't i have either of them

I3nZUTZ.gif

why do the other members even exist im so tired of getting their photocards every single time

I3nZUTZ.gif

i've bought over 10 seventeen albums, some of which contain multiple photocards, and not a single one of them is a joshua one

I3nZUTZ.gif

the worst part is that it's not even like im getting an even spread of the 12 other members, it's just the same six boys like three times

t5RrMTZ.jpg

in the above photo (just photocards alone), including group photocards, there is
- s.coups x 1
- jeonghan x1
- joshua x0
- jun x5
- hoshi x2
- wonwoo x3
- woozi x2
- mingyu x3
- dk x3
- the8 x1
- seungkwan x1
- vernon x1
- dino x1

IN OTHER WORDS JOSHUA IS THE ONLY MEMBER WHOSE FACE I HAVE NEVER PERSONALLY SEEN ON A PHOTOCARD WTF i don't even like the other members, it's not "oh i didn't get joshua but at least i got the8 ha ha" it's "FUCK i didn't get joshua"

in fact the only time i've gotten joshua anything is
- three posters, im insanely lucky w the individual posters lmao for every seventeen album that has them i have pull joshua...ig thats why i don't get anything else
- a bookmark, which i specifically requested come w the album
- a polaroid, which was a gift from a friend
- postcards heh that was from their most recent album which means im probably not getting a joshua anything for another 10 albums, also wtf am i supposed to do w postcards i can’t take them w me bc they’re so big

im really mad because i really really honestly believe that joshua is my forever ultimate bias and i'll never find someone i like as much as him ever again AND HE'S IN A 13-MEMBER GROUP LITERALLY THE LARGEST ACTIVE KPOP GROUP RIGHT NOW ALONGSIDE WJSN AND SUPER JUNIOR WOW buying albums is like playing the lottery i envy blackpink stans since they only have four possible members to pull from their albu—oh wait ha ha

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

Spoiler
70_C4_DA21-69_AF-4097-8_FD1-31098_CC1172yikes jyp is canceled, dispatch really came prepared with the evidence

01122801-3510-4777-9702-88_B28_E9_B37_CB

i can’t believe that out of the big three jyp is the one to be affiliated with the cult

of all of jyp’s artists im only a fan of day6 and really i dislike twice but i sincerely hope that their careers aren’t too badly impacted by this

Edited by evanesce
stan luna

16 hours ago, evanesce said:
  Hide contents

seventeen_joshua_special_album_directors

s-l300.jpg

joshua's photocard and lenticular card for director's cut are literally so cute why don't i have either of them

I3nZUTZ.gif

why do the other members even exist im so tired of getting their photocards every single time

I3nZUTZ.gif

i've bought over 10 seventeen albums, some of which contain multiple photocards, and not a single one of them is a joshua one

I3nZUTZ.gif

the worst part is that it's not even like im getting an even spread of the 12 other members, it's just the same six boys like three times

t5RrMTZ.jpg

in the above photo (just photocards alone), including group photocards, there is
- s.coups x 1
- jeonghan x1
- joshua x0
- jun x5
- hoshi x2
- wonwoo x3
- woozi x2
- mingyu x3
- dk x3
- the8 x1
- seungkwan x1
- vernon x1
- dino x1

IN OTHER WORDS JOSHUA IS THE ONLY MEMBER WHOSE FACE I HAVE NEVER PERSONALLY SEEN ON A PHOTOCARD WTF i don't even like the other members, it's not "oh i didn't get joshua but at least i got the8 ha ha" it's "FUCK i didn't get joshua"

in fact the only time i've gotten joshua anything is
- three posters, im insanely lucky w the individual posters lmao for every seventeen album that has them i have pull joshua...ig thats why i don't get anything else
- a bookmark, which i specifically requested come w the album
- a polaroid, which was a gift from a friend
- postcards heh that was from their most recent album which means im probably not getting a joshua anything for another 10 albums, also wtf am i supposed to do w postcards i can’t take them w me bc they’re so big

im really mad because i really really honestly believe that joshua is my forever ultimate bias and i'll never find someone i like as much as him ever again AND HE'S IN A 13-MEMBER GROUP LITERALLY THE LARGEST ACTIVE KPOP GROUP RIGHT NOW ALONGSIDE WJSN AND SUPER JUNIOR WOW buying albums is like playing the lottery i envy blackpink stans since they only have four possible members to pull from their albu—oh wait ha ha

haha good thing i like at least 4/9 of exo and 5/18 of nct not that i'd ever buy an nct album

2 hours ago, evanesce said:
  Hide contents
70_C4_DA21-69_AF-4097-8_FD1-31098_CC1172yikes jyp is canceled, dispatch really came prepared with the evidence

01122801-3510-4777-9702-88_B28_E9_B37_CB

i can’t believe that out of the big three jyp is the one to be affiliated with the cult

of all of jyp’s artists im only a fan of day6 and really i dislike twice but i sincerely hope that their careers aren’t too badly impacted by this

jesus christ he always seemed weird but not this brand of weird

3 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

haha good thing i like at least 4/9 of exo and 5/18 of nct not that i'd ever buy an nct album

jesus christ he always seemed weird but not this brand of weird

ha ha yes of course

ikr, we all knew he was a creep after the whole thing with tzuyu but wow this is totally insane. without a doubt the biggest kpop-related scandal i’ve ever seen and true or not either jype or dispatch will be destroyed by the time this is over and i can’t imagine kpop without either of them

speaking of horrible big three companies FUCK yg for canceling the mix9 boys’ debut. what did they compete for

woo jinyoung was #1 and i’ve liked him since p101 i’m really sad since he sounded so hopeful in his interviews : ( honestly fuck yg for toying with the winners like that. does he not have basic human empathy?? it’s been months since mix9 ended and this entire time there’s been no news and the boys themselves confessed to being kept in the dark as well and now we know it’s bc yg is a piece of shit

i agree

rWnm6Ae.jpg

yg sucks we been knew

i feel so bad for the contestants tbh : ( i didn't watch it but apparently it was a carbon copy of p101 and if thats any indication then it must have been hellish. filming for over 24-hours and 3 hours of sleep a day max and limited meals and of course the stress they have to go through, i can't believe yg just discarded the winners like that

i can't believe idle debuted 2 days ago and have more songs than blackpink, who debuted 2 years ago

yg really sucks tbh i truly cannot fathom how blackpink has managed to get this popular despite being under his company. speaking even as someone who isn't a huge fan of their music imagine how popular they'd be if yg actually gave them a full fuckin album or gave them twice-level promotions. they'd be on-par with mamamoo at minimum

Spoiler

woozi: japan was fun

s.coups: how did you know, you stayed inside the hotel the entire day

woozi: the hotel facilities were fun

joshua: hi woozi we're back from shopping. how are you

woozi: i just woke up

joshua: it's 9 p.m.

woozi: i said what i said

sylv is there a reason y like....when transliterated into other languages chinese "q" and "j" turn into "k"??? like, i've noticed chinese idols in kpop w q or j in their names have it turned into g/k, like jieqiong -> kyulkyung, mei qi -> migi, yuqi -> ugi, etc. also while studying other genocides for school i learned that nanking is actually pronounced nanjing and one of my favourite chinese artists kimberley chen is nicknamed xiao jin/little kim and xu jiaqi from snh48 is nicknamed kiki. y does this happen

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

18 hours ago, evanesce said:

sylv is there a reason y like....when transliterated into other languages chinese "q" and "j" turn into "k"??? like, i've noticed chinese idols in kpop w q or j in their names have it turned into g/k, like jieqiong -> kyulkyung, mei qi -> migi, yuqi -> ugi, etc. also while studying other genocides for school i learned that nanking is actually pronounced nanjing and one of my favourite chinese artists kimberley chen is nicknamed xiao jin/little kim and xu jiaqi from snh48 is nicknamed kiki. y does this happen

uhh i have no idea actually

oh i searched it up and apparently "nankin(g)" is the japanese pronunciation of 南京 (nanjing) and "pekin(g)" the same for 北京 (beijing) wtf

Edited by sylveonzoroark

holy shit evgenia left the witch eteri

I REALLY HOPE HER NEW COACH IS GOOD AND SHE DEVELOPS BETTER JUMPING TECHNIQUE AND A NEW STYLE OF SKATING NO MIMING NO MUSCLED JUMPS

omg i read further in the thread and she's really going to brian orser!!!!!! B.ORSER YUZURU AND YUNA'S COACH

i almost can't comprehend this this is amazing news

i hope she posts about yuzu on instagram