VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And finally, Flora x Male Kamui

GETTING KILLED BY YOUR WAIFU DURING S-SUPPORT~ EDITION

C Support

Flora: Huh...? Master Kamui, I don't see Joker or Felicia anywhere...
Kamui: I sent them away for a bit. Those two are always working hard, looking after me. I thought it would be good to give them a break once in a while.
Flora: ...I see. Then I shall look after you in their place. Let's see, first of all... Ah, Master Kamui, your hair's looking a bit disheveled...
Kamui: Oh, really?
Flora: Even having your hair just right can be a source of peace of mind. Overcoming a crisis begins with a well-groomed appearance. ...There, it's fixed.
Kamui: Sorry.
Flora: Oh, and you've got some leaves stuck to your clothes. Please stay still so I can pluck them off.
Kamui: Okay.
Flora: There, all gone now. Ah, and your feet are a bit dirty... I'll wash them right away, so please don't move.
Kamui: Uh, okay.
Flora:………… There. They're clean.
Kamui: Thanks. I'll say this again, but as a maid you're cut from a different cloth than Joker or Felicia.
Flora: Thank you very much. Ah, there's some dust on your shoulder, I'll brush it off now...

Kamui: Um... thanks.

B Support

Flora: -sigh-
Kamui: Huh, Flora? What are you doing in a place like this?
Flora: Master Kamui…forgive me. I allowed you to see such a shameful habit...
Kamui: Is something the matter? I'll lend you an ear.
Flora: ...Thank you. Then, if you would indulge me... As you know, I am a maid. I look after my master with care and complete the housework punctually. That is my job.
Kamui: That's right, and you're doing a perfect job. I think you're an excellent maid.
Flora: Thank you... but from time to time, I get tired of that me...
Kamui:...I see.
Flora: Forgive me. I shouldn't have said anything... I know there are people around us who have bigger worries than someone like me. They're giving it their all without uttering a single complaint, yet I...
Kamui: No, it's fine. Actually, I'm happy I got to hear your real feelings.
Flora: Eh?
Kamui: Isn't it only human for an excellent maid to have her own worries? I feel closer to you.
Flora: Master Kamui…
Kamui: Anyway, for now, just take the rest of the day off. Don't think about anything and just sleep soundly. Got it?
Flora: ...Understood. Ah, before that... Master Kamui, I wanted to fix up your hair, but...
Kamui: None of that either. You're off for the day.

Flora: Yes... understood.

A Support

Flora: Master Kamui!
Kamui: Flora, you're looking well.
Flora: Just as you said, Master Kamui, I tried falling asleep without thinking about anything. When I awoke, just as you can see, I felt completely invigorated!
Kamui: That's good to hear. You must have been mentally exhausted. From now on, please take care of yourself, too, okay?
Flora: Master Kamui... you are a kind person...
Kamui: No, not at all.. as long as you're feeling better, Flora, I'm happy.
Flora: Master Kamui... Oh... uuuu...
Kamui: Whoa, what the!? A blizzard!? A blizzard's started!?
Flora: I'm sorry... Master Kamui... I was just so... so shaken by your kindness, that... I was so happy, and... and so touched, I just.... I'm sure you want me to stop this, but just for a bit longer, can I...?
Kamui: Huh?
Flora: I want to use this cold to calm these overwhelming emotions....
Kamui: I-is that so? Okay...
Flora: ...
Kamui: ….not yet?
Flora: A little more...
Kamui: ...how much longer? ...My temperature is... dropping... At this rate...
Flora: ...Ah, I've managed to calm down, I think.
Kamui: Thank goodness... I thought I was a goner...
Flora: I-I'm sorry, I've shown you yet another shameful habit of mine...
Kamui: Not at all. In fact, I want to see more. I want to know more about you, other than just as a maid.

Flora: T-thank you so much! Master Kamui, for a wonderful gentleman like you who is so kind as to care for even a maid, I hope to continue to be of use!

S Support

Flora: What is it, Master Kamui?
Kamui: Thanks for coming, Flora. There's something I wanted to talk to you about.
Flora: Something you want to talk about? What could it be...? Oh, before that, shall I bring a drink for you?
Kamui: I'm good on the drink for now. This is more important.
Flora: Ah, your hair's looking a little messy again. There, it's fixed.
Kamui: Uh, thanks.
Flora: Oh, and you've got some junk on your cape... All gone. It's perfect. Now, what did you want to talk about...?
Kamui: ...um, will you quit?
Flora: …? What do you mean?
Kamui: Will you quit being a maid?
Flora: !? What a thing to say... I'm not even suited for fighting, I'm someone without a single merit other than fussing over others... but if you're telling me to quit being maid....
Kamui: W-whoa, it's suddenly gotten breezy in here...
Flora:…to quit being a maid... then... then I no longer have any purpose in life...!
Kamui: T-that's wrong, Flora! That's not why I told you to quit being a maid! What I wanted to say is, I want you to marry me!
Flora: …Huh?
Kamui: From now on, I want you by my side, not as a maid, but as my wife. This is the proof of my feelings.
Flora: …a ring?
Kamui: That's right. I want you to have it.
Flora: …Uuu....uuu....!
Kamui: Whoa, Flora, a blizzard's starting again!?
Flora: I'm sorry...! I'm just... I'm so happy! I'm... I'm so touched, that I.... I just can't stop it...!
Kamui: Then, your answer is...?
Flora: Of course...! Of course I accept!
Kamui: Thank goodness....
Flora: I...I'll do my best! I'll do my very, very best...!
Kamui: W-what the... the blizzard's getting even stronger... temperature... rapidly plunging... vision going dark... but what's this...? I feel so strangely warm and happy...

Flora: Yes...! Me too!

I now like Flora as a character.She is now an option for Nohr if I don't marry Anna or play female.

Wha-what ?

What is wrong with those supports ? I only read two of them, and both are just so freakin weird !

You know what, I'm fine with her dying/giving up on me, she can go to hell. :p

C Support

Flora: Huh...? Master Kamui, I don't see Joker or Felicia anywhere...
Kamui: I sent them away for a bit. Those two are always working hard, looking after me. I thought it would be good to give them a break once in a while.
Flora: ...I see. Then I shall look after you in their place. Let's see, first of all... Ah, Master Kamui, your hair's looking a bit disheveled...
Kamui: Oh, really?
Flora: Even having your hair just right can be a source of peace of mind. Overcoming a crisis begins with a well-groomed appearance. ...There, it's fixed.
Kamui: Sorry.
Flora: Oh, and you've got some leaves stuck to your clothes. Please stay still so I can pluck them off.
Kamui: Okay.
Flora: There, all gone now. Ah, and your feet are a bit dirty... I'll wash them right away, so please don't move.
Kamui: Uh, okay.
Flora:………… There. They're clean.
Kamui: Thanks. I'll say this again, but as a maid you're cut from a different cloth than Joker or Felicia.
Flora: Thank you very much. Ah, there's some dust on your shoulder, I'll brush it off now...

Kamui: Um... thanks.

B Support

Flora: -sigh-
Kamui: Huh, Flora? What are you doing in a place like this?
Flora: Master Kamui…forgive me. I allowed you to see such a shameful habit...
Kamui: Is something the matter? I'll lend you an ear.
Flora: ...Thank you. Then, if you would indulge me... As you know, I am a maid. I look after my master with care and complete the housework punctually. That is my job.
Kamui: That's right, and you're doing a perfect job. I think you're an excellent maid.
Flora: Thank you... but from time to time, I get tired of that me...
Kamui:...I see.
Flora: Forgive me. I shouldn't have said anything... I know there are people around us who have bigger worries than someone like me. They're giving it their all without uttering a single complaint, yet I...
Kamui: No, it's fine. Actually, I'm happy I got to hear your real feelings.
Flora: Eh?
Kamui: Isn't it only human for an excellent maid to have her own worries? I feel closer to you.
Flora: Master Kamui…
Kamui: Anyway, for now, just take the rest of the day off. Don't think about anything and just sleep soundly. Got it?
Flora: ...Understood. Ah, before that... Master Kamui, I wanted to fix up your hair, but...
Kamui: None of that either. You're off for the day.

Flora: Yes... understood.

A Support

Flora: Master Kamui!
Kamui: Flora, you're looking well.
Flora: Just as you said, Master Kamui, I tried falling asleep without thinking about anything. When I awoke, just as you can see, I felt completely invigorated!
Kamui: That's good to hear. You must have been mentally exhausted. From now on, please take care of yourself, too, okay?
Flora: Master Kamui... you are a kind person...
Kamui: No, not at all.. as long as you're feeling better, Flora, I'm happy.
Flora: Master Kamui... Oh... uuuu...
Kamui: Whoa, what the!? A blizzard!? A blizzard's started!?
Flora: I'm sorry... Master Kamui... I was just so... so shaken by your kindness, that... I was so happy, and... and so touched, I just.... I'm sure you want me to stop this, but just for a bit longer, can I...?
Kamui: Huh?
Flora: I want to use this cold to calm these overwhelming emotions....
Kamui: I-is that so? Okay...
Flora: ...
Kamui: ….not yet?
Flora: A little more...
Kamui: ...how much longer? ...My temperature is... dropping... At this rate...
Flora: ...Ah, I've managed to calm down, I think.
Kamui: Thank goodness... I thought I was a goner...
Flora: I-I'm sorry, I've shown you yet another shameful habit of mine...
Kamui: Not at all. In fact, I want to see more. I want to know more about you, other than just as a maid.

Flora: T-thank you so much! Master Kamui, for a wonderful gentleman like you who is so kind as to care for even a maid, I hope to continue to be of use!

S Support

Flora: What is it, Master Kamui?
Kamui: Thanks for coming, Flora. There's something I wanted to talk to you about.
Flora: Something you want to talk about? What could it be...? Oh, before that, shall I bring a drink for you?
Kamui: I'm good on the drink for now. This is more important.
Flora: Ah, your hair's looking a little messy again. There, it's fixed.
Kamui: Uh, thanks.
Flora: Oh, and you've got some junk on your cape... All gone. It's perfect. Now, what did you want to talk about...?
Kamui: ...um, will you quit?
Flora: …? What do you mean?
Kamui: Will you quit being a maid?
Flora: !? What a thing to say... I'm not even suited for fighting, I'm someone without a single merit other than fussing over others... but if you're telling me to quit being maid....
Kamui: W-whoa, it's suddenly gotten breezy in here...
Flora:…to quit being a maid... then... then I no longer have any purpose in life...!
Kamui: T-that's wrong, Flora! That's not why I told you to quit being a maid! What I wanted to say is, I want you to marry me!
Flora: …Huh?
Kamui: From now on, I want you by my side, not as a maid, but as my wife. This is the proof of my feelings.
Flora: …a ring?
Kamui: That's right. I want you to have it.
Flora: …Uuu....uuu....!
Kamui: Whoa, Flora, a blizzard's starting again!?
Flora: I'm sorry...! I'm just... I'm so happy! I'm... I'm so touched, that I.... I just can't stop it...!
Kamui: Then, your answer is...?
Flora: Of course...! Of course I accept!
Kamui: Thank goodness....
Flora: I...I'll do my best! I'll do my very, very best...!
Kamui: W-what the... the blizzard's getting even stronger... temperature... rapidly plunging... vision going dark... but what's this...? I feel so strangely warm and happy...

Flora: Yes...! Me too!

Okay, now I want to marry her. That s-rank was adorable as heck.

Man, choosing someone for my Nohr run is getting harder...

Wha-what ?

What is wrong with those supports ? I only read two of them, and both are just so freakin weird !

You know what, I'm fine with her dying/giving up on me, she can go to hell. :p

I was just kidding. Obviously you don't actually die. The crux of Flora's character is that despite 'Ice' being her motif, she's actually extremely emotional.

Also, her personal ability is really good. It's basically a buffed Counter + Enemy Stat Debuff in one.

Edited by Onestep

I was just kidding. Obviously you don't actually die. The crux of Flora's character is that despite 'Ice' being her motif, she's actually extremely emotional.

Also, her personal ability is really good. It's basically a buffed Counter + Enemy Stat Debuff in one.

Wait is that why

She burns herself?

She's an ice sprite?

I am... so confused by that S-Support. And concerned.

Flora is the daughter of the chief of the Ice Tribe. As such, when she get's emotional, she causes localized ice storms. So when the Avatar proposed to her, she got so happy that she created a miniature blizzard.

Blizzards are cold.

Wait is that why

She burns herself?

She's an ice sprite?

No, she's human. But a member of the Ice Tribe, who have power over Ice.

From what I can gather, burning yourself is the ultimate act of contrition for the Ice Tribe. She killed herself as violently as possible to apologise to the Avatar for hurting them.

Flora is the daughter of the chief of the Ice Tribe. As such, when she get's emotional, she causes localized ice storms. So when the Avatar proposed to her, she got so happy that she created a miniature blizzard.

Blizzards are cold.

It would be nice if she used that against the ennemies, not her husbando.

Something tell me that the honeymoon will be very awkward. :p

Fiora, be less weird, have a better support, and maybe I'll put on the waifu list, m'okay ?

Until then, you're just a (probably good) units like many others.

From what I can gather, burning yourself is the ultimate act of contrition for the Ice Tribe. She killed herself as violently as possible to apologise to the Avatar for hurting them.

Hurting them ? How so ?

You know Fiora dear, if you wanted to apologize to me, you could have just spend the night with me... or I dunno, simply say you're sorry ?

Imagine if she accidently push me against a wall and hurt my head just a little of some stuff. :p

Edited by B.Leu

Wait is that why

She burns herself?

She's an ice sprite?

well she most likely can die the normal way as a playable character and since she is of the Ice tribe has a personal skill involing ice, and seems to have a more icy personality compared to her sister, i would say the burining to death is meant at least in part to be an ironic death, the fact she seems to make "blizzards" (i don't think it is a quite literal blizzard more localized cold and wind and maybe snow) with her emotions is just icing on the cake for the irony but otherwise she is human i would think.

I'd much rather she apologise by joining my team and killing my enemies and fixing my hair and brushing off my coat and marrying me

Edited by capmalachi

Blizzards are cold.

Ooo, I see. Thank you. I got the Blizzard part--just didn't understand the whys and hows. That makes it a lot better.

Over being like an Ice Demon and killing him so she can continue being a maid which is what I was worried about at first.

Hurting them ? How so ?

You know Fiora dear, if you wanted to apologize to me, you could have just spend the night with me... or I dunno, simply say you're sorry ?

Imagine if she accidently push me against a wall and hurt my head just a little of some stuff. :p

In the Hoshido path, Flora decides that her clan's loyalty to Nohr means that she can't side with the Avatar. So she helps Nohr attack them. After the attack is repelled, Flora apologises to the Avatar for breaking her oath to never harm him and sets herself on fire.

In the Hoshido path, Flora decides that her clan's loyalty to Nohr means that she can't side with the Avatar. So she helps Nohr attack them. After the attack is repelled, Flora apologises to the Avatar for breaking her oath to never harm him and sets herself on fire.

Do we know how to recruit Flora in Nohr?

... :/

Well, she did betrayed me... so that actually make sense... in a weird way.

...Still, the hell is dat logic. :p

Fiora: Please, forgive me for betraying you Lord Kamui...

K: Oh it's fine, zero dead on our side, we literally destroyed the ennemies... What's up with the sad music ?

Fiora: For betraying you, my lord... I shall burn myself into the flame.

K: What. It's... It's not that bad, like I said we just destoyed the ennemies, so there is nothing to-

Fiora: It must be- *slap*

K: STFU and join my team, if you really feel bad, visit my room tonight. We'll have a chat about not interrupting your master when he talk...

Fiora: B-buuuuuuut... :'(

Edited by B.Leu

K: Oh it's fine, zero dead on our side, we literally destroyed the ennemies... What's up with the sad music ?

K: What. It's... It's not that bad, like I said we just destoyed the ennemies, so there is nothing to-

K: STFU and join my team, if you really feel bad, visit my room tonight. We'll have a chat about interrupting your master when he talk...

I sense rape

Fuuga has a quote for joining in My Castle (like Izana, Flora and Yukimura) that really seems like it's a reference to the 3rd route, so, yes, I think he's likely the one 3rd route-only character.

ははっ…Kamuiよ、久しいな。キメ,…どうした? 私が加勢に来たのが それほど意外だったか?私は白夜にも暗夜にも与せぬつもりであったが…どちらにも与せず、どちらも救おうというお前の志は気 高いものであった。そして、白夜でも暗夜でもない真の敵がいると知った以上…もはやじっとしていることはできん。これからは、私 も共に闘おう。

K: STFU and join my team, if you really feel bad, visit my room tonight. We'll have a chat about not interrupting your master when he talk...

Sadly, Fire Emblem isn't a true roleplaying game, so we can't make that many decisions.

Also, it's a very common Eastern/Feudal-Era Western thought process. That suicide is the ultimate form of atonement. If Flora herself didn't think she deserved to be forgiven, then that would have been her only recourse.

Speaking of 3rd route and/or spotpass characters, any new information regarding Draj and Nacht? Are they supposed to be playable, or...?

Edited by Ghost Fart