QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

That's pretty terrible

I'm lucky in that all of my crappy flights have been short national ones

Poor you. I've never really had a flight that bad tbh

ty both

that was the only transatlantic flight i have been on, but not the only bad flight i have had =c

i have a thing for attracting loud babies and annoying children

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ty both

that was the only transatlantic flight i have been on, but not the only bad flight i have had =c

aw :c Maybe you should invest in some earplugs?

ty both

I read transatlantic as transsatanic fsr

Sydney to Canberra when we had to outrun the furniture deliverers to our new home.

Purely because it was shortest. I hate flying.

Can't really think of specific flights very much, they aren't too memorable. Had one from Phoenix -> Miami that I remember being pretty alright though.

I think I've been on one flight in my life and it was a long time ago so I don't really remember the details aside from getting one of those little wing pins from the stewardess.

I've never been on a nice flight, and I've been on many flights. They seem to get worse every time I take one, though window seat flights are marginally better than non-window seat flights.

The only flights I remember anything about was going from Sydney to Glasgow and back two years ago. Very long and incredibly uneventful flights.

I've only been on a few flights in my life, and I barely remember what they were like, which is an indication of their quality. None of them were bad, but I don't remember anything particularly good about any of them either. They were all okay.

Edited by Hattusili I

My flight to Sydney, Australia. It was one of the few flights where my family and I had the option to move around given there were a couple empty seats around us. Definitely went for the seats with the most leg room.

Although it was a looong flight ;u;

my lufthansa flight from atlanta to munich was really sweet even though the media thing broke halfway over the atlantic

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND NINETY-EIGHT: What's the nicest fight you've ever been in?

When I was little® me and my brother and a friend of ours ganged up on this one kid for being a jerk idr what he did tho

but again just like last qotd I only really have one example so of course it'll be my answer \o/

edit: ok so now(?) in sf typing

(r)
turns into a symbol Edited by Freohr Datia

yeah I figure if one works then the others would too ©

I just still don't know how recent this development was, if it was just the last update or if it's been that way

Edited by Freohr Datia

This troper took a few levels when, after years of being a Woobie so pitiful Shinji would say what the heck is wrong with you, I had enough of a girl I liked always going for this tall, blond guy. When they were talking right in front of me in the street and holding arms and talking and all that, I said, "Shut. The. Hell. Up." The boy looks around and walks over, trying to look menacing. Martial arts studies come in. I take a punch to the forehead and then slide under and punch him in the stomach, he goes backwards and I land another one to his face. I then go berserk and full body tackle him. He managed to crawl away, and say, "That kid...is inhuman!"

my friend and I tried to remember how to do fencing things but the only thing available was our light sabers so we acted like we were jedi and fought that way haaa

I once got into a fight with Alexis about who would be the best chef. It resulted in us baking fourteen batches of cookies, eight bowls of Jello and two pans of brownies.

Nobody won, but we both won