QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can be whatever really so long as i know enough about whatever it is.

But if the "leader" is a jackass then I'm just all around disgruntled.

Edited by Ein

I really don't like being in the "main seat" as I prefer to work behind the scenes, but I'm more of a capable leader than a dependable second.

The most I got back then was 475lbs for one rep at a weight of 175lbs. I don't do nearly as much now since I run more and do front squats more often now. I'm closer to 315lbs and I usually just do many reps of 225lbs. Squatting is fun but it does put on weight and once you get thighs like Chun Li it can make running distance painful to do.

Q604: I like to think I can do both since I've been put in both positions with my peers.

Mirin hard right now bro.

i think im good at both because i know my responsibilities and how to go through with them. i prefer to lead but you really cant know which you are better at without a third party to tell you.

My greatest claim to leadership was winning an outdoor capture the flag by organizing 10 year olds to employ zerg rush tactics. We won.

I'm a pretty good leader, when people listen. I often forget tasks that I'm assigned mid-way through doing them, so I don't think I'm a dependable #2, unless it's something I'm really determined about, then I'll be sure to get it done.

Honestly, i can lead if pressed, but id rather be the Number 2. Im better at sharing the spotlight, tbh. Its easier on me and keeps anxiety at a minimum. Im also a pretty good listener and sometimes, mediator. This is why i get placed in the Middle Man slot all the time. Be it with social groups or in the workplace.