SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

10 hours ago, Jotari said:

What's your opinion on the political state of the former Yugoslavia?

Yeah like I'd discuss politics in an interview

I prefer to have political neutrality so I'll say "No comment" XD

5 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

1. You receive $900 out of nowhere. What do you do with it? Create a budget life companion.

2. One game that you didn't like initially but enjoy now?

3. What appeals to you the most in a character's design? The least?

4. Let's equate you breaking F2P status in Heroes akin to humanity inventing a way to reach the speed of light. What circumstances would have to come together to make this possible?

5. Thoughts on this badass?

6. What event in world history strikes closest to home?

7. What is ((((20.25 / 2) - 4)) * 8)^1/2?

8. What piece of outdated media--like cassettes or floppy disks--do you miss the most? Who killed the Radio Star?

9. Tomatoes, Lobsters, Pineapples, Cinnamon Rolls. Pick one.

10. One underrated game you would recommend to anyone reading this?

1. Save it for something special!

2. All the games I've played I liked because I've always done my research before buying like a moron

3. All characters have things they want to do, like Naruto becoming Hokage. What appeals to me is anyone's motivation for the thing they want to do most.

I don't really care for physical traits

4. Well I'd NEVER do that, so let's just make a playful list of some things I'd rather do:

Walk naked in the middle of antarctica

Lick the bottom of my foot

Lick the bottom of your foot

Get tied up, and force fed a rubber slipper 

Jump out of a plane into the middle of a desert

Drink Ipecac

Burn my money

Eat a rotten (insert food item here)

Leave SF

And of course, bungee jump off a cliff

5. I got bored after reading the first 2 sentences so I'll just say that they're cool XD

6. You mean to me, personally? I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this exactly, I'll just say........ uh......

Columbus discovering America!

7. 7

8. Video cassettes! I have a ton of old movies on video cassettes! 

9. I don't eat tomatoes, and I don't eat seafood 

I only eat pineapple in pizza so cinnamon rolls! I like them a lot anyway.

10. I feel like no one talks about Uncharted enough among my friends. EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY UNCHARTED!

10 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

1. What makes Sacred Stones your favorite?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
3. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
4. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
5. Retribution or forgiveness?
6. Is there a question you wish you would have been asked in this interview, but that hasn't actually been asked? If so, what is it and what's the answer to it?

1. Cause it's my first!

2. France 100%

3. Passive!

4. Uhhhhhhhh.....

Positivism I guess? I've never really looked into such subjects...

5. Forgiveness!

6. What's your opinion on marriage/would you get married? 

Everyone says "until I meet the right person", but I want to stay single for as long as possible. I just feel like I, myself, am not a good candidate for that type of thing. I feel like there are many more robots out there that would suit the other robot more than I would, cause I'm pretty boring IRL. Not to mention, some people don't hold the sanctity of marriage to the same standard as I do. My friends get cheated on all the time it seems......

There's a lot of info that covers this subject so I'll just leave it there

3 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I laughed harder than I should of.

Here we are.

21. Will you regret saying you're OK with a million questions?

22. Is the next statement true?

24. Is the previous statement false?

25. Have you ever solved a Rubix cube?

26. Would you rather have to fight ten duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?

27. When is a door not a door?

28. Is the answer to this question no?

29. Favorite mythological creature?

30. Have you found the error in this post?

21. NOPE!

22. you can't ask if the next statement is true, if I haven't seen the next statement yet

23. Can't answer that!

24. Yup multiple times. Committed the steps to memory, then my brother broke it -_-. Never even bothered to replace it either.......

25. One horse sized duck because duck meat is delicious!

26. You could have asked an infinite number of questions, but you choose to ask me this? 

Okay

27. I'm not sure

28. Dragons!

29. Yes!

I feel like you could've asked a lot better questions for some of these but eh, whatever :P

@Rezzy if I could run any gaming company, I'd run Project Sora to make another Kid Icarus game!

Thanks everyone! 

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randoman

23 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

26. You could have asked an infinite number of questions, but you choose to ask me this? 

Okay

When it's ajar! Get it? A jar! I'll leave.

Yeah... I was running out of ideas.

5 minutes ago, Rika said:

you should read the first post first

I did. 

• Post nominations in this thread. Nominations must be in BOLD RED. Nominations not in bold red will be accepted as long as it is clear who your nominations are. 

I thought a mention qualified as a nomination, since it's still clear as to whom I nominated. I don't think I broke any rules. Apologies if I did though (I didn't see anything else I could've inadvertently broke).

4 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I thought a mention qualified as a nomination, since it's still as to whom I nominated.

Yeah you're fine Fypo

As much as I want Randoman to get his interview, I think I'm gonna go with my hombres

MaskedAmpharos and  MrSmokeStack

53 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I did. 

I thought a mention qualified as a nomination, since it's still clear as to whom I nominated. I don't think I broke any rules. Apologies if I did though (I didn't see anything else I could've inadvertently broke).

oh, looks like i have to read it haha
i'm used to the first thread xd so yeah you're fine

1 minute ago, Rika said:

oh, looks like i have to read it haha
i'm used to the first thread xd so yeah you're fine

It's fine. In fact, you're doing me good here, keeping me on my toes. I will likely continue to use mentions for nominations in the future (to inform to nominee simultaneously), but I will keep the red bold letter rule in mind. 

SF Interview #124: Randoman
Interview ends on 14/5/2017.

Final nomination count:
6: Randoman
4: MaskedAmpharos
3: MrSmokestack
1: Rafiel's Aria
1: Zera

Edited by Hattusili I

1. Opinions of the following:
a. ee06c1c24e.gif
b. e67647148a.gif

2. Impressions stuff of yours truly
3. What made you join SF?
4. What do you truly think of my real name?
5. What are your hobbies?

1. Are you gonna lift the 5 question limit? ;)

2. HOW EXCITED ARE YOU FOR THIS INTERVIEW!??!!?!?

3. Do you like waffles?

4. Do you like pancakes?

5. What do you think of me?

Edited by Arcanite

1. Are you a random man?

2. Do you even lift, bro?

3. What's the worst thing about your favorite year of your life?

4. What are your opinions about SoV DLC?

5. Have you ever been in a situation where you felt like laughing inappropriately and if so, did you do it?

1.Greatest achievement  in life thus far?
2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?
3.What book are you currently reading?
4.Furthest you've ever been from home?
5.The most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

Well, it's about time.

It's quite discouraging that there was literally over 100 SF members who got an interview before me. At worst, I was hoping to be #40-#60 (I mean, I know I'm not as loved as SF members like eclipse or Jedi, but I thought I was well known enough to not be interviewed this late). Well, better late than never.

1 hour ago, Futaba said:

1. Opinions of the following:
a. ee06c1c24e.gif
b. e67647148a.gif

2. Impressions stuff of yours truly
3. What made you join SF?
4. What do you truly think of my real name?
5. What are your hobbies?

1. Both are cute, I suppose. I do prefer a over b because a looks less angry.

Neither of them are nearly as cute as you are, though.

2. To be honest, I thought you were quite scary at first with the angry posts I saw you make quite a lot. But as I got to know you better, I realized you were really nice underneath all of that, and with what you've been going through, you're doing quite a good job at maintaining yourself.

3. Back in 2010, I remember seeing a thread about FE12 Growths and people needing them calculated, and seeing how no one responded and I had time to spare, I signed in and helped out. I kind of stuck around ever since, especially since I really liked the Forum Games section.

Admittingly, I mostly only post in Forum Games these days. It's a lot less flame and argument inducing compared to all the other sections on SF. I am trying to make an effort to post in the other sections more, though.

4. I truly think it sounds awesome and unique. I mean, the X in your name alone makes it sound really cool and one of a kind, and it definitely sounds much neater than regular girl names like Linda or Anna. Even if the X was replaced with a D or K it would still sound cool to me due to the Asian sounding-ness of it and how exotic it sounds.

5. Gaming, gaming, and... reading up on gaming news, and... watching gaming related videos... Yeah. Well, I do enjoy watching shows like The Flash (2014) and Legends of Tomorrow. I also really like watching things that are "so bad it's good" like CD-I Zelda, Birdemic, Foodfight, and Video Brinquedo movies. I'm not sure if this counts, but I've also started a vegetable garden this year. Though I haven't had much luck with it. Things that look like two leaf clovers have sprouted where I planted green beans, but I'm not sure if they're actual green bean plants or not. 

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

1. Are you gonna lift the 5 question limit? ;)

2. HOW EXCITED ARE YOU FOR THIS INTERVIEW!??!!?!?

3. Do you like waffles?

4. Do you like pancakes?

5. What do you think of me?

1. Sure, I'll lift it. But keep in mind that if someone does ask me too many questions (as in, 10 or more), I might give their questions/posts less priority in terms of answering them first, for time reasons.

2. Quite excited, but it does feel kind of anticlimactic. I still have to wonder what made the earlier interviewees special or liked enough to be among the first nominated for the interview thread.

3. Sure, but I have been trying to lay off of them due to being unhealthier than other breakfast foods like oatmeal.

4. Essentially, my answer is the same as the above question, but I do prefer pancakes more than waffles.

5. You're a pretty nice and level headed guy/girl/robot thing. But I do think that the more you draw attention to things you keep confidential, the more you get people curious about it and to pry about it. Back in 2006-2009, I actually was just like that back on Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums. Eventually, I realized that the less I talked about it, the less people learned about things I wanted to keep confidential. 

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

1. Are you a random man?

2. Do you even lift, bro?

3. What's the worst thing about your favorite year of your life?

4. What are your opinions about SoV DLC?

5. Have you ever been in a situation where you felt like laughing inappropriately and if so, did you do it?

1. These days, not so much. 

2. Only when I need to. So no weightlifting exercises for me.

3. I don't actually have a favourite year. As for a worst thing that happened to me, I can't think of anything that'd I'd call "the worst thing", but one particularly hurtful experience was this one girl I talked to quite a lot at anime/comic conventions treating me badly after I asked for her phone number and her even telling me at the next convention I saw her at that she wasn't even interested in being just friends and she said "I'm too clean", which she meant in terms of me being too morally clean. Yeah, I know she probably wasn't ideal as a girlfriend or even a friend if she thinks my morals are a bad thing, but it still hurts quite a bit for some reason.

4. I'm really not fond of DLC where the total amount of DLC costs more than the base game, but I'm not the kind of person that'd be really vocal about it unless asked. I'm not really a fan of DLC in general. The only instances I can think of where I thought the DLC was completely fair price and content-wise was New Super Luigi U (I mean, all 72 levels are replaced with new levels and there's new character physics, so $19.99 sounds fair to me) and Mario Kart 8 (~$15 to multiply the amount of tracks by 1.5? That's a really generous deal). Though in Mario Kart 8's case, I really wish they used new Mario Kart newcomers like Kamek, Wart, Mouser, E. Gadd, and Pauline instead of resorting to guests and alternate versions of characters like Cat Peach and Dry Bowser.

5. Well, if you really must know, I did unintentionally watch a video thinking it'd be a Rashid music video (he's a Muslim character from Street Fighter V), but it turned out to be someone pulling fake terrorist bombing pranks dressed as a muslim while Rashid's music was playing. Yeah, I laughed at that much harder than I should've (I know I shouldn't have laughed at all since that's wrong and sick) and I've really been trying hard to wipe that video from my memory. What's horrible is I associate Rashid's music with that fake terrorist video and I can't remove that association from my mind. So just hearing Rashid's theme subconsciously brings back scenes from that terrorist video.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

1.Greatest achievement  in life thus far?
2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?
3.What book are you currently reading?
4.Furthest you've ever been from home?
5.The most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

1. The main one I can think of is greatly improving the training system in my old workplace, since no one asked me to do it and it all just snowballed into something really good and noble just from starting a friendly conversation with a new hire.

2. Oh, no... you're definitely going to regret this question. 

Foodfight!

Our Love is Stronger Than A Golden Banana

Quad Desert Fury

The Prodigy

...okay, yeah, maybe that's enough "so bad it's good" things to tell you about.

For more serious things I find really good, Super Bomberman 5 for SNES, the Dillon's Rolling Western series for 3DS, the Street Fighter 1 remake in MUGEN (well, I personally consider it good. I haven't seen many reviews or opinions on what others think of the remake), the Gradius series, the Twinbee series, and Solomon's Key for the NES come to mind.

3. I'm not reading any books, actually. I generally don't do much book reading.

4. Ironically, it'd be my birthplace (the Philippines). My family moved away from there and we've permanently been living away from the Philippines ever since.

5. The view from the mountains in Banff were really breathtaking and beautiful. After living in urban areas for so long, it felt really serene and purifying just seeing such a natural view that wasn't loaded with so many buildings.

22 minutes ago, Randoman said:

2. Quite excited, but it does feel kind of anticlimactic. I still have to wonder what made the earlier interviewees special or liked enough to be among the first nominated for the interview thread.

You say this as I was one of the people interviewed before you

5. You're a pretty nice and level headed guy/girl/robot thing. 

Awww thanks! :)

But I do think that the more you draw attention to things you keep confidential, the more you get people curious about it and to pry about it. Back in 2006-2009, I actually was just like that back on Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums. Eventually, I realized that the less I talked about it, the less people learned about things I wanted to keep confidential. 

Hmm I see

Well, the only possible way anyone will ever find out anything about me is if I say something by mistake, or if I willingly say it myself

And if something gets out that I don't want anyone else to know, I plan to just leave anyway XD Maybe a little to drastic but eh

6. Do you always try your best to be healthy nowadays?

7. You into politics at all (yes or no will suffice)?

8. Guilty pleasure with regards to food?

9. Ever think about playing guitar?

10. Know any other languages besides English?

if i paid more attention and knew you weren't nominated yet, i would have nominated you earlier ;_;

6. send me some of veggies when you grow more and yes this is a question.
6b. What kind of girls do you like? Personality and appearance wise.
7. Favourite food
8. Favourite game
9. What consoles and handhelds do you own?
10. Do you play Pokemon? If so, which one is your favourite?

1: First/Current impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

6: What is your opinion of the name Rachel?

7: Opinion on the whole Captain America "Hail Hydra" thing?

8: If you could kill off a comic book character permanently, who would it be?

9: If you were a superhero, what would your power(s) be?