FEGame - Check first post!

In the Preparations Screen, when Viewing Map...  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Press B to return to the menu? (keeping in mind B is no longer the button that speeds up the cursor)

• Yes, pressing B in FE8 was convenient!
    • No, pressing B in FE8 made it annoying!

If it's okay, I have an idea for a few more weapons and stuff.

Summon (A/S if possible rank Staff): Summons Magic/3 Entombed. Description: A fell staff used to revive the undead.

Drive Edge (B rank Sword): 10 Mt, 10 Wt, 100 Hit, 0 Crit, 1 Range. Description: A precise blade enabling the user to always hit.

Hydra Bow (B rank Bow): 8 Mt, 5 Wt, 90 Hit, 5 Crit, 3-10 Range. Description: A long-range bow.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summon command /staff that would be awesome if you could pull it off. maybe it would generate a random generic unit based on the casters level?

I would think it would have to be treated as a reinforcement... Not sure the mechanics employed in FEXNA in that regard...

Yeah I suggested the idea of making it a global reinforcement and Yeti said it would work as an easy way to get summoning in general but as always if you want a menu so you can actually decide where to summon to (pick up down left right instead of letting the game choose) then things get harder

Perhaps the summon staff could work like the Summoner class, where they call up a phantom. Whether the staff calls up a Phantom or not, though is up to you.

Summon (A/S if possible rank Staff): Summons Magic/3 Entombed. Description: A fell staff used to revive the undead.

Seems it's supposed to revive fallen allies, though, like Gaiden's Live Staff.

Speaking of stats I calculated them for my character and here they are:

HP: 31.8
Mag: 20.4
Skill: 19.2
Spd: 13.4
Luck: 5.4
Def: 15.600000000000001
Res: 7.6

(Assuming Lv. 20 Unpromoted)

Edited by MagicIsOP

Well from calculations that means most of my characters cap three of their highest skills, which is sort of good and averaged, though most of mine, excluding Ciaphas, have either average or poor luck, a little funny to me

I'm not really sure how that http://makaze-kanra.tumblr.com/FELevelAdjust works. It seems that it's Level Before Promotion/After.

So, Desired Level would be level 20, and Current would put it at level 1 (since it's after promotion), right? It kind of confuses me.

Never mind. I seemed to have some free time and churned this out:

fMlffnl.png

I know it's just a Gilliam recolor, but to me it works for how I want my character to look. I'll come back with the stats later. I mainly designed him to look and feel like a villain, so I gave him a piercing gaze with blue eyes. It contrasts with his red armor and so he looks more fierce.

Edited by Sarge Carge In Charge

stats for my dudies

Cartwright bases:

(Level 8 Warrior)

HP: 48

STR: 18

SPD: 13

SKL: 18

LUCK: 13

DEF: 11

RES: 6

CON: 14

Growths:

HP: 60

STR: 45

SKL: 40

SPD: 35

DEF: 15

RES: 10

Uthaine bases:

(Level 14 Soldier)

HP: 27

STR: 13

SKL: 9

SPD: 12

LUCK: 7

DEF: 8

RES: 4

CON: 9

Growths:

HP: 65

STR: 35

SKL: 45

SPD: 45

LUCK: 35

DEF: 35

RES: 15

Kellen bases:

(Level 4 Cav)

HP: 21

STR: 6

SKL: 8

SPD: 5

LCK: 2

DEF: 6

RES: 2

CON: 8

Growths:

HP: 70

STR: 45

SKL: 50

LCK: 35

DEF: 35

RES: 20

Stanford bases:

(Level 8 Merc)

HP: 27

STR: 12

SKL: 11

SPD: 10

LCK: 5

DEF: 7

RES: 2

CON: 11

Growths:

HP: 80

STR: 40

SKL: 45

LCK: 25

DEF: 30

RES: 15

Feel free to tweak base level/stats to fit better with when they join

Haven't gotten to any of the midgame characters, I want to finish earlygame before I start there. Here's what I have so far for our earlygame Imperial Captain, if you want to see:

c5227a4c07a7029c63ec735078232ed5.png

Like Ranserott, he comes in a great class with very good availability, and he has stats where it counts on top of a great personal skill to his stats (though I noticed Klok nerfed it, but this is still a ton of defense for a flier) This is somewhat balanced by his poor luck making him a liability until you get an Iron Rune, at which point he can get back to basically being a dragon with better movement and no dragon weakness.

I also had some Kellen stats planned out but they're plenty flexible, I'll be referring to these numbers throughout.

Gilliam recolor totally fine, go for it~

(Aaaaalllso I feel like mentioning, pretty much every unit has higher growths than they seem. I won't yet explain the mechanics as to why, but yeah. Not a huge difference but it's there, but it makes calculating averages hard so I didn't bother adding it to the sheet)

Haven't gotten to any of the midgame characters, I want to finish earlygame before I start there. Here's what I have so far for our earlygame Imperial Captain, if you want to see:

c5227a4c07a7029c63ec735078232ed5.png

Like Ranserott, he comes in a great class with very good availability, and he has stats where it counts on top of a great personal skill to his stats (though I noticed Klok nerfed it, but this is still a ton of defense for a flier) This is somewhat balanced by his poor luck making him a liability until you get an Iron Rune, at which point he can get back to basically being a dragon with better movement and no dragon weakness.

I also had some Kellen stats planned out but they're plenty flexible, I'll be referring to these numbers throughout.

Gilliam recolor totally fine, go for it~

(Aaaaalllso I feel like mentioning, pretty much every unit has higher growths than they seem. I won't yet explain the mechanics as to why, but yeah. Not a huge difference but it's there, but it makes calculating averages hard so I didn't bother adding it to the sheet)

Ah so all of the growths were lowered to all bad, well I did say the were up to change to you so I don't have room to complain. Besides only lords had growths of over 200% total in the GBA games if I remember Edited by Lord Kommissar Petitt

I wouldn't necessarily call those bad, I'd say ~30-35% is more or less average. But yes, he has very strong bases for his join chapter and level, so he relies somewhat more heavily on them--meaning, it's a bit more unlikely he'll get blessed and randomly amazing, but also a bit less unlikely he'll get cursed and be randomly awful. So uh yeah.

I wouldn't necessarily call those bad, I'd say ~30-35% is more or less average. But yes, he has very strong bases for his join chapter and level, so he relies somewhat more heavily on them--meaning, it's a bit more unlikely he'll get blessed and randomly amazing, but also a bit less unlikely he'll get cursed and be randomly awful. So uh yeah.

As I said it's fair it was a joke really, I remember that Kent in FE7 had mostly 25%s in growths so I meant it as a joke

Made some changes to his hair. Updated the image in the original post.
If you need any recolors, just ask me. I can probably churn out some stuff quick.

Lol wait does he really wow by FEGBA standards that is not great but uh yeah anyway

EDIT: I think I'm generally fine on recoloring, but I know there are some submitted characters with FE7 colors that I just haven't gotten around to yet.

Edited by 47948201

Lol wait does he really wow by FEGBA standards that is not great but uh yeah anyway

EDIT: I think I'm generally fine on recoloring, but I know there are some submitted characters with FE7 colors that I just haven't gotten around to yet.

Well 4 of hits stats are like that HP skill and speed are 85 40s each Strength is 40, his Luck Def and Res are 20s though