• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, BalancedAce said:

Why is Lucina's voice actor not listed? 

Issues with the current voice actor strike going on, it's a Union thing.  We all know it's Laura Bailey, they just can't tell us that.

3 hours ago, Eail said:

You might want to delete the game and re-install so you can reroll

But, big problem is that I already took the 10 orbs from My Nintendo... Is worth it to reinstall?

Just now, SniperGYS said:

But, big problem is that I already took the 10 orbs from My Nintendo... Is worth it to reinstall?

Eh, it's up to you really.  If you don't have a nat 5* I'd reroll, but it's up to you.

I got really lucky on my first roll, my 4* Ogma, 4* Henry, and my 5* Camilla are carrying my team right now. I have Raigh as my 4th slot, but since I don't have any other good characters, he is literally a meat shield I throw out to protect Camilla from archers. Surprisingly effective, at least until I get a unit that can be a better meat shield.

This game's EXP system seems to incentivize training lots of units at the same, since you can't always rely on the same people to do everything, since if you use the same units all the time, a lot of sweet EXP will go to waste.

Also, how do you unlock more floors of the Training Tower by playing through the story? Just asking.

35 minutes ago, OakTree said:

This game's EXP system seems to incentivize training lots of units at the same, since you can't always rely on the same people to do everything, since if you use the same units all the time, a lot of sweet EXP will go to waste.

Also, how do you unlock more floors of the Training Tower by playing through the story? Just asking.

From what I can see, every time you finish a story chapter a new floor will unlock on the training tower. (Obviously not far enough into the game to say with too much certainty though).

so I just got Lyn and I was going through her voice lines since I wanted to see what her voice was like

her new voice is pretty nice but I also noticed something kinda neat that may or may not be a coincidence

one of her lines is "I'm always up early, so don't be surprised if I barge in and say "Are you awake yet?"

i don't know if they did that on purpose but I love it whether they did or not

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Cecilia looks like she could be related to Elincia.

Some units can't damage my Freddy now omg, he's such a tank. Magic still thumps him good though, naturally.

She was drawn by Senri Kita for this game iirc, so I can see it.

Shanna's art, for the curious

3GTyKz6.pngFdQgKjD.pngAGQgwtH.pngLT01Dwr.png

Edited by Glaceon Mage

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

She was drawn by Senri Kita for this game iirc, so I can see it.

I thought she might've been.

When I gave Freddy the New Moon skill, he said he'll try out his new power picking up pebbles. Oh Freddy. XD He never ceases to make me giggle with how cute and funny he is a lot!

12 minutes ago, unique said:

so I just got Lyn and I was going through her voice lines since I wanted to see what her voice was like

her new voice is pretty nice but I also noticed something kinda neat that may or may not be a coincidence

one of her lines is "I'm always up early, so don't be surprised if I barge in and say "Are you awake yet?"

i don't know if they did that on purpose but I love it whether they did or not

That's a great callback!

6 minutes ago, unique said:

ok never mind there's no way any of this is a coincidence i really love the little details put into this game

ssTcd8Fv8ueLPIfEx1yyzrPoIpy88AUaholELoORnbqg4cctM1Icxao-eOi6J2adKacSDQstD58op23nQ8wuEY4UXJnXHG8jSkt4-6ih8oltGkBDxIW4KeHu8ZJiqsBte-FSf3zXiVyHBJuJQcH3RR8GMio1Kewkc7y40yxasiRFASSPmejH7nBAhhhN_zQrI4oy5GrzM1PQ5HhXWbXy2t4qGRzfLylRrbIjf2udt8kwOYHC-y5hYA4DKaOKuk2r4daoLfj8-RWgHxM5s00oS6tN6Ir208eO70snJnJhXOtlAKsWSr1NQb-RcHDZ7O0pjGwuA5fWpnVPUa-5aV7jfGsAl6Fyow1pcGswnIKkp84qi9zDazRpOVL5NDDpGK_XBgKaKfSxgSG_dz6mTLjd5u3RmVJOJIN09m6vW7zZPVYKo59L8CXco9geGz2FnYu8hQkqxOkWptLvD3ueA8j0PmgAP9gRCagWeJK4e1XypAWy_-2wrYd0zKmHKs-ipYWPwBT62E8CVmucmW96h26YGqUpAKqg7wCp9MaJxbdJf1J5otXCjJvRFcBX5GBQVp_fOPn6uaiEXP7bVYDCqqnQCHxz8-yPaxAXyG-_ZKs7Xdw2uYY1wBdF=w373-h662-no

Reveal hidden contents

10.png

Best girl.

She's gonna carry you through the game and you'll love her every step of the way