• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Where is that magical rewind button to go back to the sweet time when we didn’t have non-seasonal alts?

Can be yours for only 99.99$.

If it brings us Armads Lilina I wouldn't complain, not gonna lie.

It's frustrating that not only does this slow down the acquisition of new units, but it also makes CYL far less special. 

Edited by Thane

1 minute ago, Thane said:

If it brings us Armads Lilina I wouldn't complain, not gonna lie.

I will complain, and my complaints will be justified. And I like Lilina a whole lot.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I will complain, and my complaints will be justified. And I like Lilina a whole lot.

I was joking, my friend. I know how you feel; I had been looking forward to the Awakening children banner ever since the game's release, and the fact that a fourth Chrom appeared and took a spot that could've gone to his daughter Cynthia, for example, bothers me to no end.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Where is that magical rewind button to go back to the sweet time when we didn’t have non-seasonal alts?

That button is called "in your dreams" and you'll only experience it if you close your eyes

I also wish for such a button

Edited by silveraura25

19 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

@DarkLordIvy You’re Rikki with the Soren + 3 Ike team, right? I think I found you in AA.

Reveal hidden contents

lVVwj3A.jpg

Yeah that’s me! Hope you had fun beating up my boys there. 

Ha it seems like people are always bumping into my team but I never seem to find people I know in the arena/aa. Funny how that goes. 

"This realm rules over different eras and different worlds...There's someone I'd like to see. Perhaps..."

I'm gonna stop you right there, Finn. If the person you're looking for isn't Leif in a swimsuit, then I wouldn't count on finding anybody you know at present or in the future.

I notice that april orb pack is expiring in three days. I assumed all of these would be as permanent as the starter support one. I think packing a five star unit is the best way to make these packs seem worth the money. But I worry about the idea of buying five star unit becoming so common that they make a unit you can only obtain this way.

I managed to get 5* Finn yesterday and listened to his lines today. Gah, they're as heart-wrenching as I thought they would be. Never has a man needed a hug more >.<

I think it's one of the reasons FE4 is my least favourite FE (along with the gameplay that just doesn't agree with me...). It's just too horribly sad for me >.<

I do love a lot of the characters, though, and I would still play a remake, even if they kept the gameplay that I hate, just to get to know them better. 

Well, I’m trying to think of what the new banner could be? I’m including games that haven’t gotten a new banner in a long time, as well as games that never got a designated banner. 

There is Shadow Dragon, NMotE, Echoes, Blazing Blade, Binding Blade, Fates Gen 1, and Geneolgy Gen 2. If we want to be picky, there is also Cipher, Warriors, TMS, and the FE6 manga, which from my memory, has new characters not in Binding Blade

13 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Well, I’m trying to think of what the new banner could be? I’m including games that haven’t gotten a new banner in a long time, as well as games that never got a designated banner. 

There is Shadow Dragon, NMotE, Echoes, Blazing Blade, Binding Blade, Fates Gen 1, and Geneolgy Gen 2. If we want to be picky, there is also Cipher, Warriors, TMS, and the FE6 manga, which from my memory, has new characters not in Binding Blade

Heroes considers FE1/3/11/12 to be one big game. The only distinction made so far being the New Mystery units being called as such instead of normal Mystery of the Emblem. So there is no "Shadow Dragon".

I notice FE6 is the last remaining game in the series not to earn a New Heroes banner, so that ought to be a good place to start. Really there are still so many characters missing across the series I'll be happy with anything that's not an alt. 

5 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Heroes considers FE1/3/11/12 to be one big game. The only distinction made so far being the New Mystery units being called as such instead of normal Mystery of the Emblem. So there is no "Shadow Dragon".

I notice FE6 is the last remaining game in the series not to earn a New Heroes banner, so that ought to be a good place to start. Really there are still so many characters missing across the series I'll be happy with anything that's not an alt. 

Right, forgot that. 

Maybe an FE6 banner of Dieck, Miledy, and Sue would be good? Lot (the meme unit) and Lugh could be swapped out for one of the those units. Brunya or Murdock could make good GHB units (even tho there is no GHB scheduled)

Isn't Melady pretty popular? I definitely see her appearing in a BB banner, same with Sue for that rare niche. 

Of course we might get another Fallen Heroes coming out of nowhere. Oh well, my Legendary Alm prediction remains plausible at least. 

We'll likely know in a few hours what the new banner will be.  Personally I would like either...

-Beast units!!!! Okay this might not happen for awhile, so this is just a wish

-Another Thracia banner.  We had 2 Thracia units before the Leif, sorry excuse me Alt Reinhardt, banner.  They are still way underrepresented.  Othin, Evelyn, Mareeta, there are many good choices.  Let us make it a Thracian April!

-Genealogy of the Holy war banner.  Would fit coming after Thracia.  Maybe Gen 2?  Julius, Ishtar, Altenna.  Now that would be a banner!  Or we could  have more Gen 1.  Lewyn, Brigid, Lex.

I also wouldn't mind another Echoes banner (Kliff, Valdibar, Silque) or a celebration of Blazing Sword with Dart, Nils, Pent, Louise?

Whatever it is hope its good, and alt free (okay that isn't happening ever again, but maybe only one alt at least?)

Has anyone fiddled around with Finn's builds yet? I managed to get him and level him up, and I like him. He's got nice art. I like his character. I'm not a huge fan of his VA (in the EN version at least), but I can overlook that. I know Brave Lance is kind of his thing, but it looks like he'd probably run a Slaying Lance build pretty well too. Oddly enough, I don't have a lot of lance cavaliers that I actually use, mostly Camus...and I just promoted a Firesweep Oscar! I've also got a +ATK -SPD Pitybreaker Abel sitting in my barracks who might see some use.

I also promoted Marth because I had the feathers, and why not? He's pretty awesome, and I'm loving the Falchion buffs. He's my new designated healer in the TT.

9 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

We'll likely know in a few hours what the new banner will be.  Personally I would like either...

-Beast units!!!! Okay this might not happen for awhile, so this is just a wish

-Another Thracia banner.  We had 2 Thracia units before the Leif, sorry excuse me Alt Reinhardt, banner.  They are still way underrepresented.  Othin, Evelyn, Mareeta, there are many good choices.  Let us make it a Thracian April!

-Genealogy of the Holy war banner.  Would fit coming after Thracia.  Maybe Gen 2?  Julius, Ishtar, Altenna.  Now that would be a banner!  Or we could  have more Gen 1.  Lewyn, Brigid, Lex.

I also wouldn't mind another Echoes banner (Kliff, Valdibar, Silque) or a celebration of Blazing Sword with Dart, Nils, Pent, Louise?

Whatever it is hope its good, and alt free (okay that isn't happening ever again, but maybe only one alt at least?)

As much as I'd like a beast banner, I don't think it could be this one. Seems like the 2.4 version update already added the only new weapon types they expect to need until 2.5, which are the colored bows.

4 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

I notice that april orb pack is expiring in three days. I assumed all of these would be as permanent as the starter support one. I think packing a five star unit is the best way to make these packs seem worth the money. But I worry about the idea of buying five star unit becoming so common that they make a unit you can only obtain this way.

Thinking there's a good chance of a special Golden Week orb pack.

5 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

I notice that april orb pack is expiring in three days. I assumed all of these would be as permanent as the starter support one.

It’s even on the calendar; orb packs are for two weeks a month.

img_20180412.png

So, are we thinking these new heroes are going to bring a new Main Story Chapter or a Paralogue Chapter?

We have had normal, new heroes bring Paralogue chapters before (granted, not during Book II), or do you think they will go with two main story chapters in a row?

I hope they feel the need to advance the story enough that we can get Veronica before the CYL2 banner.

Could even be 3 story chapters in a row considering the next banner also is a New Heroes one, in early may.

3 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

So, are we thinking these new heroes are going to bring a new Main Story Chapter or a Paralogue Chapter?

We have had normal, new heroes bring Paralogue chapters before (granted, not during Book II), or do you think they will go with two main story chapters in a row?

I notice the quests for the current chapters usually end as a new set of chapters are added.  And with those quests ending soon, I'd count on either a paralogue or story chapter to come with the new guys. Speaking of which I gotta clear these. Can't leave ten orbs on the table.

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s even on the calendar; orb packs are for two weeks a month.

Ah I see. They ought to have a physical calendar on the Home screen in the game so that I don't have to look it up online or sift through pages of notifications. Even if all I could see is seven days in advance I'd appreciate it. No need to chronicle entire months of events on our behalf.

3 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

I hope they feel the need to advance the story enough that we can get Veronica before the CYL2 banner.

I hope they feel the need to advance the story a bit faster than one sentence every two weeks, if you get what I mean.

32 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Could even be 3 story chapters in a row considering the next banner also is a New Heroes one, in early may.

I don't think they'll care since it will just be an alternate world's veronica. Well, they'll probably care in so far as having characters acknowlede it as weird (personally, i'd like it to be an AU where she didnt get cursed by a blood dragon), but beyond that nah.  It'll be silly to have CYL Veronica before actual Veronica but I don't see them rushing everythig through asap just so we can have a free, normal Veronica before CYL hits.

Shoot actually getting Veronica may not have ever been in the cards outside of CYL stuff. It's not like they've thrown us a Bruno for example, and he's way easier to do so at this point.  

6 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

"This realm rules over different eras and different worlds...There's someone I'd like to see. Perhaps..."

I'm gonna stop you right there, Finn. If the person you're looking for isn't Leif in a swimsuit, then I wouldn't count on finding anybody you know at present or in the future.

Think about it...

QUAN in a swimsuit... BEFORE his official appearance ever gets in the game, ala Charlotte (really where is she?)