Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

We should get a new banner trailer tomorrow, though it might be alts (and it's not the Legendary Heroes one). I'm personally betting on Binding Blade, though most likely with a token alt character à la Eirika, Chrom and Reinhardt/Olwen.

If it is FE6, that alt better be Armads Lilina. She could use another alt to keep pace with her man, I suppose.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

If it is FE6, that alt better be Armads Lilina. She could use another alt to keep pace with her man, I suppose.

I very much expect Roy#4, Lilina#3, Hector#3, and Echidna. Or Lugh. Or something. Or nothing.

Edited by Vaximillian

@Vaximillian Speaking of blue mages, did you promote Saias yet? I just promoted him and ploy tactics is so fun to use

@Thane Unless it's a random banner like Fallen Heroes, FE6 seems like the most logical choice. and yeah @Vaximillian I can totally see alt Roy being a thing, since his normal self stat wise is..eh. At least weapon refine gives a good niche.

But yes Echidna please!

@Tybrosion Rare pitybreaker banner when?

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian Speaking of blue mages, did you promote Saias yet? I just promoted him and ploy tactics is so fun to use

I did, but have only used him once since, to KO a Lilina in arena assault. It was hilarious because he had exactly one more Res than her. Poor girl, completely crippled.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I very much expect Roy#4, Lilina#3, Hector#3, and Echidna. Or Lugh. Or something. Or nothing.

And if it is Echidna, she'll probably have a sword instead of an axe for no other reason other than to piss people (particularly the already upset anti-alt crowd) off. And, because IS hasn't pissed off the Marth fans enough, said sword will be Exalted Falchion for no other reason than to piss them off again.

44 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also my second free Celica summon. I can give Distant Def to someone now! (Maybe Triple DD +Res LA!Roy?)

Cool! I wanted to build a triple DD Roy myself, but never did. Even if his vanilla bow looks better, I would look forward to see him in your videos (is there a Roy theme in any of your fighting games?). 

9 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

@mampfoid So I gave Caeda Galeforce. These Galeforce clears are kind of addicting.

Best decision! If you want to see more of a unit, better make her do more in one turn. Will you make her use that skill in the next GHB/BHB? 

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Join the Celica army...

i just need Hellica and I can go to the dark side :)

@mampfoid Agreed, I like his Grati's design much better. One of the best designed bows in the game right now. (I also like Clarrise's Bow's look!)

@Vaximillian All this time I was thinking he was a bonus unit in the TT while I trained him. Oh well at least I gathered points while training him. I actually lack Blue Restanks in my barracks. Micaiah would be super useful to me when she comes...maybe in the next Legendary since Zelgius was in the last one.

12 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Isn't it Echoes's anniversary, sort of?

Could be another banner of that.

Why not both an Echoes banner and an alt one?

Echoes Palla, Catria, and Est.

Spoiler

and Zeke.

Oh it's the anniversary of Echoes?

Guess we were blessed by their mage girls @Zeo :D

Yeah I'll wait and see on who to give Distant Def first. 

At least my last spare Fae can finally donate her Renewal to Celica (as my barracks fills up again). I was saving her up specifically for a better Celica.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah I'll wait and see on who to give Distant Def first. 

At least I know already who gets my Distant Def once she decides to grace me with her presence, heh.

Edited by Vaximillian

Must... resist... banner... for now.

About time Ayra appears on a banner without sharing a color though. Should the new heroes disappoint me, I’ll know what my plan B is. 

If tonight's banner really is FE2, I'm guessing it'll have alt Alm on the banner and Rudolf as the GHB.

Kliff seems like another likely banner character, with Conrad, Python, and Silque as others. Silque is noteworthy for being the most popular missing playable female FE2 character, and she and Kliff are the only missing characters from Alm's early team. If they do go that route, Kliff could be a good Gronnserpent candidate, but I'm not sure what they'd do with Alm or Silque. Maybe the Royal Sword for Alm?

34 minutes ago, Othin said:

If tonight's banner really is FE2, I'm guessing it'll have alt Alm on the banner and Rudolf as the GHB.

Kliff seems like another likely banner character, with Conrad, Python, and Silque as others. Silque is noteworthy for being the most popular missing playable female FE2 character, and she and Kliff are the only missing characters from Alm's early team. If they do go that route, Kliff could be a good Gronnserpent candidate, but I'm not sure what they'd do with Alm or Silque. Maybe the Royal Sword for Alm?

Archer Alm then? Unless he's a legendary hero. And the first coloured bow.

I'd love Silque though. She'll probably have Physic and hopefully Invoke to summon Dread Fighters

Edited by mcsilas

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Best decision! If you want to see more of a unit, better make her do more in one turn. Will you make her use that skill in the next GHB/BHB? 

I’ll have to see what the map looks like.

I didn’t realize you had one for Saias. Give me a minute...

Speaking of Echoes' anniversary - although I think it's unrelated - I think the next Legendary Hero will be Alm. Not long after they added the colorless dragon icon as seen on Horse!Chrom's Falchion first, F!Grima appeared. That was also not long after M!Grima was added. Now colored bows will soon be a thing, Fallen!Celica appeared recently, and Alm is one of two lords that uses bows.