• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Guess I shouldn't be surprised that Shigure isn't another Flying Dancer, but I been so used to PA!Shigure...

Also crap, now I have to specify PA!Shigure, can't just say Shigure anymore.

Finally... I guess if we're gonna get an alt, I'm more okay with Kinshi Knight Hinoka than I've been with other alts. Plus that's a really cool skillset she has.

So... what you guys thinking for Kaze and M!Kana? Grand Hero Battles, TT bonus units, or another Ayra and Rhajat, being "revealed" much earlier than the banner they are made available in?

Edited by Xenomata

That is one overly complicated sprite Hinoka has. Cool skill set, though.

Good that Kaze is finally being added, although I have no idea how. May TT, probably? Unless he's stapled onto some banner, Ayra/Rhajat-style. Seems more likely to be a TT unit, though.

Neat to get two new inheritable weapons and Goad Dragons, although it's unfortunate that Goad Dragons is on another green dragon. Maybe we'll finally get another red one sometime?

Shigure seems like the drop here. Which means greater availability of Ward Fliers, especially if he gets it at 4*.

Hinoka is a new unit type and therefore a must-have, alt or no alt (but I like her anyway). Interesting they haven't chosen to make her a coloured bow though. Can't say I have any interest in either of the other two, who also both look like demotion material.

Interesting that there are two off-banner units shown, one will be a GHB, but is there a surprise TT coming as well? Can't see any events on the calendar where they'd be distributed otherwise. Could be a Golden Week freebie I guess? Hopefully free at any rate, I mean I'm probably honour-bound to get Kaze as I did marry him after all, but he's not the type of unit I'd spend orbs on.

P.S. New red dragon when?

Edited by Humanoid

19 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

So... what you guys thinking for Kaze and M!Kana? Grand Hero Battles, TT bonus units, or another Ayra and Rhajat, being "revealed" much earlier than the banner they are made available in?

M!Kana is confirmed to be the next GHB. As for Kaze, they haven’t said what his deal is.

And I've lost my interest for this banner. Oh well. If Shigure does indeed drop then we'll have a Wo Dao spear in the summoning pool which is nice.

And damn, his lance does look like a Wo Dao. It's got that brownish red color

Edited by silveraura25

Eh, it's just fates. I hope M!Kana has water breath as well so I can give it to Ninian though.

I am thankful that they didn't lock the first flying archer behind the seasonal barrier

Edited by Korath88

Darn. I like Hinoka but I already have her other version (and think this new one kind of looks stupid) and don't like Kana or Shigure as characters at all. Especially Kana. 

I feel like I'll probably aim to get Ayra instead. 

While I don't like either Kana or Hinoka very much as characters (and am just okay with Shigure), they look like fun units at the very least. I'll do a few pulls, but not going to go all out on it. Lucky for me that the Thracia banner was really kind to me so I have more orbs than I would've.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Screenshot_20180423-125617.png

Is this a good idea? No.
Is this a good build? No.
Is this hilarious? Hell yes.

@Rezzy

Quite solid, but armors are more meta. Should've gone for hammer.

I get that she uses ploeaxe in her game, but... Did you at least inherit the double rally?

Edited by silveraura25

15 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Quite solid, but armors are more meta. Should've gone for hammer.

I get that she uses ploeaxe in her game, but... Did you at least inherit the double rally?

Meta, schmeta. Movement > points.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

I'm pulling for Hinoka and don't mind that she was a Kinshi Knight before Reina but

DbcmU6HVAAAPebS.jpg

what is this

Screenshot_20180423_132132.png

thinking.png

On 4/23/2018 at 9:20 AM, KongDude said:

I'm pulling for Hinoka and don't mind that she was a Kinshi Knight before Reina but

DbcmU6HVAAAPebS.jpg

what is this

Can prove. Just did the same on Chrome using Google search engine. They really know how to get on your nerves

Edited by silveraura25

16 hours ago, Thane said:

Speaking of Echoes' anniversary - although I think it's unrelated - I think the next Legendary Hero will be Alm. Not long after they added the colorless dragon icon as seen on Horse!Chrom's Falchion first, F!Grima appeared. That was also not long after M!Grima was added. Now colored bows will soon be a thing, Fallen!Celica appeared recently, and Alm is one of two lords that uses bows.

The difference is that when the colorless breath weapon type was added, the announcement specifically said that a colorless breath unit would be added soon, whereas in this game, they only said that they were laying the groundwork for colored bows.

Maybe they'll have one coming up soon (and my money is on Takumi with a green bow), but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was added either because someone accidentally merged the code into the release or if it was becoming too difficult to merge development around that code that they decided to just push it to release to keep their developers sane.

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

@Vaximillian Do you plan having the speed boon Titania? You could do the same with a speed refined axe on top of a atk boon and you'd get the samish results with her having slightly more atk.

You say “Atk boon” as if it rains +Atk Titanias on me. Five Titanias in a row before this one were −Atk, I kid you not.