Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Not the most exciting Feh channel but it had some fun stuff. I'm sad Cynthia didn't make it but I'm super happy Walhart did and is looking good, both in terms of gameplay and art. 

A third Olivia though feels rather frustrating. On a personal note I also can't stand the Falcon Knight armor. Shoulda been Gregor. 

That friendship mode seems... Interesting. If the writing is good it might be rewarding. Here's to hoping. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

21 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant as in the gen 2 BST. Frederick has 153 BST and Walhart

Hide contents

Wow. Walhart can basically get +10 merge stats except HP with his weapon so that makes up for his GHB status.

I get ya, I mean his weapon's nice and all, but it's no Flame Siegmund. Slaying Axe, Hammer, and Brave Axe are really comparable in terms of usefulness and options. The slight stat variations are so small that there really isn't anything Walhart can do that Frederick can't already, and any boosts from Wolf Berg aren't enough to change that. He's still slow with awful Res.

9 hours ago, Hilda said:

I'll do myself the favour and use the ignore button, problem solved!

Putting Ana on ignore won’t do much good as long as people keep quoting every single of her posts. They will come up anyway. Been there, done that.

7 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

I expect that some of you would be fuming if CYL!Ephraim gets Garm and an armor based on Duessel’s armor. 

I’m going to flip some fucking tables. Yes, that means Duessel won’t get in. Yes, Eirika taking Gleipnir means Knoll won’t get in. Yes, Hinoka stealing a kinshi means Reina won’t get in.
Knoll comes from fucking Grado. Duessel comes from fucking Grado. Eirika and Ephraim had their weapons and should not stuck their grubby fingers into other nations’ treasury at least in Heroes.

1 hour ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Also I can't say I'm happy to see Libra be voiced by Cindy Robinson again. Having a deliberately feminine voice just comes off as so odd and kinda redundant to me. 

Cindy Robinson was great as Libra in Awakening. I’m glad to hear her return.

There is one thing I’m infinitely mad about: when a baseline effect on a weapon gets changed in an update, you still have to fork over two hundred fucking dew, otherwise Alfonse is still stuck with Defiant Atk 2. This is irredeemably stupid. All baseline effects should be auto-replaced with version updates for free, and you won’t convince me otherwise.

Also, an all-girl banner again. Tsk tsk.

Welp. I thought they'd put a free hero into the summoning with each new heroes banner. Doesn't seem to be the case. So sad

@JunkheadI'll check it out after I'm done with the story quests

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Welp. I thought they'd put a free hero into the summoning with each new heroes banner. Doesn't seem to be the case. So sad

What made you think anything like this?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

What made you think anything like this?

Kaze

Oooo. Bruno is actually mentioned. And he's being helpful

5 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Kaze

Was Flying Neenow’s banner the last non-seasonal banner before this one?

Also I got an HP/Def Sumia for no reason. Her damaged art is cute:
Screenshot_20180720-141159.png

8 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

Goodness gracious, people are still mad about that? The tome never belonged to him. This is like the “muh slot” argument some people use for Smash. Knoll being “robbed” would have meant that he was planned at some point and then they chose Eirika over him. Evidence would have been found in leftover data like what happened with Christmas Robin and Christmas Tharja. There was no data on Knoll. There’s no “robbing” if the “robbed” character was never planned in the first place. 

FEH’s Gleipnir isn’t even that great of a tome anyway and since this Powercreep: The Game, chances are that Knoll would come with a better tome or even a powercrept Gleipnir. 

While robbed Knoll memes are funny my main problem with this Eirika was the timing of her release. If she was released in a special banner or in one with a 50/50 split then everything would be fine.

But she got into the game on the same banner as Myrh and L'arachell with Marissa also being available soon after. So instead of seeing the alt as a  Lyon reminder it just came across as IS pulling a random Eirika out of nowhere because they did't want to put in any male characters other then the most important ones they already added.

Edited by Sasori

I remember being skeptical about the Little Sis = Loki thing since I don't know how she's getting messages out to Laegjern without physically leaving for long periods. But in this new chapter they establish that these main characters are getting ample time alone and out of sight.  Even if Little Sis doesn't totally leave the group she might have some carrier pigeon method of passing on a message, or meeting with a spy who would carry the message. By feeding the spy info on Askr's scouts, he could remain out of sight and always close by.

So I suppose the theory checks out. Sorry I doubted you guys, even if I don't recall ever expressing those doubts.

28 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Next you're going to tell me that the sky is blue.

Just that everyone saying the little sister escaping was suspicious is credible now. Loki shenanigans is quite confusing as having a shapeshifter in the story can make you paranoid

39 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Was Flying Neenow’s banner the last non-seasonal banner before this one?

Also I got an HP/Def Sumia for no reason. Her damaged art is cute:
Screenshot_20180720-141159.png

Yes, it was the last non-seasonal one before this one. I just want alt hell to be over with

It's funny how Libra doesn't have any superboons, but has three superbanes. HP, def and res. You might want to drop spd, but then again, it's quite salvageable and he's got decent mixed bulk, which you wouldn't want to sacrifice. Might go for a neutral nature if I ever decide to merge him. Shame his kit is pretty lame as the only new thing we get is a double spur and a wo dao axe. I guess Wo Gùn is plenty enough as it and can help axe users do hero battle map solos

Edited by silveraura25

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Just that everyone saying the little sister escaping was suspicious is credible now.

The fact that Ylgr knew your name before you were introduced to her was way too obvious of a giveaway.

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The fact that Ylgr knew your name before you were introduced to her was way too obvious of a giveaway.

It was, but Loki just makes everyone who plays the game paranoid because shapeshifting

@silverserpentsometimes the art doesn't fit. Also, if you mean the back end of he lance, there's a tail thingy next to Sumia's knee

Edited by silveraura25

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It works like this:
unknown.png

Okay, didn't catch the tassel. And it just seems shorter than it should be to me, but whatever. Got what i wanted. I may try for a spare Maribelle later, or just wait until she's on a legendary banner. Wrazzle Dazzle isn't too pressing a concern. I was hoping Sumia would have better defenses after looking at her abilities, but it looks like she's getting CD6 to make up for it. I'll try her out on my flying team after Clair maxes HM.

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Chapter was relatively painless, despite initial fears caused by the presence of a dancer in the banner. We have the Muspell trio to thank for that.

After the fiasco with Lene's chapters? This was blessingly easy. I'm just hoping they give us Hrid at the end of this, as a Legendary or not. I just want to use Nifl!Alfonse...