• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Lau said:

Ah, I...I have mixed feelings on Hrid's design. I love the colours, but his face just seems off to me. Though, I do think it'll grow on me.

I think it's because he's either older than Gunnthra; ot that he's between Gunnthra and Fjorm in age. Personally, i love his design. I'm also wondering if he'll be an armor unit due to how bulky his armor looks.

One thing I can't forgive of them doing with Libra though...they put his Bolt Axe in his art, but they didn't give him the axe! >_< They better have a latter refine with him that gives him his axe...

16 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

After the fiasco with Lene's chapters? This was blessingly easy. I'm just hoping they give us Hrid at the end of this, as a Legendary or not. I just want to use Nifl!Alfonse...

Does that make Fjorm Nifl!Sharena

Hrid's current join condition is interesting. Unlike Ylgr, he's explicitly stated to be a fighter and unlike Zacharias/Bruno, he's tagging along with the crew. But since he's injured it's a convenient way to avoid making him playable. So, if Hrid continues to stay with the party and is actually Hrid, and he doesn't become a free playable unit like Fjorm did ... that'll be weird.

Edited by Sunwoo

Doesn't Hrid's art have a sword? If he is a sword user, it's a nice balance with Gunnthra's Green and Fjorm's blue (and assumingly, Ylgr's colourless if she is a staff)

Someone mentioned his face structure is reminiscent of Ike. Either way, I welcome more male Nifl characters.

Still hope we get him, but not anytime soon if it's a legendary banner.

42 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Did any of you see the new commercial for Heroes on the Nintendo Mobile channel? So much cringe

I don't actually know what was being said, but I don't know what it had to do with Fire Emblem Heroes in the first place...

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Doesn't Hrid's art have a sword? If he is a sword user, it's a nice balance with Gunnthra's Green and Fjorm's blue (and assumingly, Ylgr's colourless if she is a staff)

Someone mentioned his face structure is reminiscent of Ike. Either way, I welcome more male Nifl characters.

Still hope we get him, but not anytime soon if it's a legendary banner.

Spoiler

Hrid's artwork shows him having a sword, but you can only look at his full art via datamine

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/363853682590089216/469742106198671370/Face_Smile.1.png

I found a Roderick with firesweep lance and fierce stance in the training tower

Because that combination makes so much sense.

Putting aside the dreadful TA special refinement, Alfonse is damn good now. Double Brazen and Wrath. Oooo. Nasty. Bench boy warmed the bench enough with his Wrath infused Bonfire

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Putting aside the dreadful TA special refinement, Alfonse is damn good now. Double Brazen and Wrath. Oooo. Nasty. Bench boy warmed the bench enough with his Wrath infused Bonfire

Two hundred fucking dew.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Two hundred fucking dew.

If you've been saving it up then no problem. I have 550. Plus 200 refinement stones on hand

Edited by silveraura25

I hope Sumia gets demoted as well as Libra. She doesn't seem as premium as Maribelle and Skylivia

I know probably not likely, but Blue would like Reposition fodder options.

Also Close Def and the Link skills would be good.

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I know probably not likely, but Blue would like Reposition fodder options.

4–5★ Reposition fodder? Oy vey! The cost!

And this is why I’ve been clamouring for a mass injection of fodderable 3–4★s which will never happen because come on.

I still keep thinking about Sumia. She is basically Catria with 1 less Atk and 5 more Spd. Their other stats are the same down to superboons and banes.

And my Catria mirrors my Sumia (Def/HP vs HP/Def). And Sumia’s Def is her superbane. Ugh. What to do with her and her 30/39.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I still keep thinking about Sumia. She is basically Catria with 1 less Atk and 5 more Spd. Their other stats are the same down to superboons and banes.

And my Catria mirrors my Sumia (Def/HP vs HP/Def). And Sumia’s Def is her superbane. Ugh. What to do with her and her 30/39.

You still have that Winter Robin? Tannenboom baby

Just now, silveraura25 said:

You still have that Winter Robin? Tannenboom baby

One, I don’t. Brazen Atk/Spd Merric with special-forged Excalibur wrecks faces.

Two, I don’t care about seasonal weapons.

+HP almost counteracts –Def though. Maybe I can just use her how she is supposed to be used.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

One, I don’t. Brazen Atk/Spd Merric with special-forged Excalibur wrecks faces.

Two, I don’t care about seasonal weapons.

+HP almost counteracts –Def though. Maybe I can just use her how she is supposed to be used.

Harmonic Lance maybe for mixed phase Sumia? +10 when special triggers and you don't have to rely on enemy phase all the time for just +6.

Random thought but Sumia's default playstale would be interesting with L'Ephraim's Sturdy Stance. Strange how her Def is normally higher than her Res in FEH.

I'm gonna call it now

Spoiler

Hrid is the traitor and was from the very beginning, or he is just LessSuckey!Alphonse and they are looking for an excuse to shove Alphonse in a meat grinder. Because more than one plot important man is the true unforgivable sin. (Kiran is an amorphous blob which is whatever you want it to be)

Edited by thecrimsonflash

Annoys the crap out of me that people still call the grey pool "Colorless Hell" after all this time when it's some of the most premium crap in the game right now... everyone gushes over Klein and Sothe like those are the only good units when... you know what let me just...

• Klein - Death Blow 3/Quick Riposte 3
  • Sothe - Life and Death 3
  • Kaze - ATK Smoke 3
  • Nanna - Drive Def 2
  • Setsuna - Bowbreaker 3
  • Legault - ATK Tactic 3
  • Leon - Guard 3
  • Rebecca - Darting Blow 3
  • Niles - Iceberg
  • Kagero/Felicia - Quality Units

I just named half the pool, Nevermind the fact that Healers stepped up with their Staff upgrades so Physic+ and Recover+ are actually really nice to have fodder of if you want to build a healer. Then there's Pain+ and Gravity+ which are among the best staves. Why is this pool bad?

It's the green pool that sucks to pull from (unless you're like me and just keep pulling Faes).

So Zacherias finally got off his lazy butt and did something useful? Better late than never.

I like the new ice bro. I had a feeling Fjorn's bro would be a prettyboy but they went with a buffer design instead. Though I'm not seeing those burn wounds everyone keeps mentioning, merely a bit of ash on his sprite. 

And can the team finally realize they've been traveling with Loki for quite some time now.

59 minutes ago, Zeo said:

It's the green pool that sucks to pull from (unless you're like me and just keep pulling Faes).

Oh, let’s check your green 3–4★ pool alright.

Arthur: Swap, Lancebreaker 2 (Narcians aren’t infinite);
Barst: Reposition, Spur Atk;
Bartre: Smite for niche strats, I guess;
Beruka: Glimmer, Killer Axe for evolving;
Boey: Earth Boost, Ignis;
Camilla: Draconic Aura, Savage Blow;
Cecilia: Escape Route, Gronnraven;
Cherche: solid unit in her own right;
Fae: Renewal;
Frederick: Luna, Fortify Def;
Gunter: Hone Cavalry;
Nino: Draw Back, Gronnblade;
Sheena: Svalinn Shield, Fortify Armour;
Soren: Fortify Res, Watersweep at 5★;
Titania: Guard 2.

Only Bartre, Merric, and Raven are bad for inheritance, but they are all solid units in their own right.

For every “good” grey unit there is a healer. And healers don’t even get their lone passive at rank 3 at 4★.

Edited by Vaximillian