Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

14 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I now mostly lock myself to only pull for fast, ranged cavalry and fliers. Guess how effective alts draining my orbs, I would  have 3000 orbs now  if it wasn't for alts. 

Yep, I'm the target demographic for a lot of the alt spam. Being a fan of the popular characters they keep churning out alts for means my orb stash keeps getting chunked before it can build up more. The past 2 months with Tharja, Cordelia and Camilla all getting seasonals in a row completely killed any chance of saving orbs this summer.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Yep, I'm the target demographic for a lot of the alt spam. Being a fan of the popular characters they keep churning out alts for means my orb stash keeps getting chunked before it can build up more. The past 2 months with Tharja, Cordelia and Camilla all getting seasonals in a row completely killed any chance of saving orbs this summer.

I'm those people who think alts are savior to the characters that is actually popular, but usability wise they are ... beyond helping, to say the least. Comparison between OG Henry and Halloween Henry would be good. I am really weak for ranged flier/cavalry that I always pulled on main banners  since bridal banner for emblem team members  (Bridal Ninian., Flying Nino, Summer Tana, literally all units of Sketchy Summer banner... yeah) . 

Eh.. so the character multiplier switched over to Libra, not Maribelle like I hoped. That means, I'll be asleep or gettin ready for work for almost her entire bonus round. I just barely managed to drag her above 300, while Sumia is chilling at 1200. Wish I could concentrate on my fave first This is testing my patience. :/

I do really like the convos though.

After all the changes to TTs and to stamina elsewhere, I don't know how they fucked up the rates this bad.

To get all the rewards, you need what, 400 plays? That's 6,000 stamina. Total rewards are 16,400 feathers, 4 orbs, 20 Divine Dew, 8 accessories, and some badges and conversations. Plus the 14 daily orbs.

Not as terrible as I thought, I guess. I was going to say I'd be better off just sinking that same stamina into 200 auto-battles of CC 1+2, where I can get like 100 stamina per run, but 16k feathers aren't much less than 20k and I do want the accessories. But 15 stamina to play basically a Training Tower map and get a random handful of hearts feels so bad, and I do not want to do that 400 times.

Sending feedback asking them to improve the rates.

9 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Super late to the party but it's never too late!

@Rezzy Nice Zodiac team! I have Leo, Cancer and Libra, the fourth one can be Cancer 2.0? Or Corn standing out for CapriCORN?

@Junkhead Usar a Hana por LnD3 esta pasado de moda, para eso esta Sothe :P: (tuve la fortuna de que me salieran como 3 Sothes en 2 semanas y una Minerva desastrosa :awesome:)

Also, today's BHB got me a free colorless orb, and it was Elise! Fortunately she's neutral, so yay!

Btw, I recently did a huge clean up on my barracks, I was pushing the 300 units limit with a lot of unused 5☆s and SI fodder. I sacrificed a lot of units for skills and feathers, and here are some of my recent upgrades:

Lots of images, beware!

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20180722-221218.png

Completed my Drivebot, he had Spur Spd but decided to upgrade his performance.

Screenshot_20180722-221229.png

Promoted just to heal Shadow Dragon units when training or at any event involving SD characters :D

Screenshot_20180722-221238.png

Just got a better nature for Clair and decided to merge her because yolo. Fed her a pity breaker Brave Lyn with a 3☆ Kaze. Will eventually refine Rhomphaia with Flashing Blade effect.

Screenshot_20180722-221244.png

While she's not exactly one of the best lance cavaliers, and I have Camus, Finn, Berkut and (lol) Clive, I felt the need of having a lance cavalier with her resistance, in the same way I have Titania, so why not. Fed her an Arvis and a shitty Summer Corrin I had benched ages ago. Her advantage against Tikis is also beautiful because she receives few damage and can tank them.

Screenshot_20180722-221258.png

Julia was my first golden green mage and she helped me through the first Tempest Trial, I got other copies of her and decided to keep her. Fed her some ploys because her res is glorious.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20180722-221333.png

Here comes my Blazing Sword love. I will always favor them! Why didn't they just gave Luna tome to Canas? Those epic crts against everyone! Fed him a silly Oliver, gave him Axe and G Tomebreaker and fed him a Julius.

Screenshot_20180722-221346.png

Fed him a Spring Lucina months ago and refined his sword to Spectrum Bond. He is really effective against Faes, Grimas and Myrrhs when I run him along with Micaiah. It really makes the difference.

Screenshot_20180722-221351.png

More Black Fang love. I began merging unique units because I feel I am at a moment where my pool of units fill a large amount of roles and found space for improvement by merging and getting tons of feathers.

Screenshot_20180722-221357.png

Fed ger a Legault to run double tactics. She's made to work on hybrid and cav teams perfectly. Crossing fingers for a worthy refinement. Didn't give Atk Tactic to Titania because her -res nature held me to run triple tactics, plus I don't use her that much.

Screenshot_20180722-221409.png

There's a Sothe here, he's paired with Ryoma and he hits like a truck!

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20180722-221431.png

Almost done with Chrom, just need some extra dew to give him Sealed Falchion. He's really worth it!

Screenshot_20180722-221441.png

He's +HP -Res but I need him for Arena and Forging Bonds event.

Screenshot_20180722-221448.png

Merged the copies I had of her and provided her with Healbot build and Aggressive build.

Screenshot_20180722-221458.png

WIP here, just need 20K to give him Yato and his Supportive Refinement to super buff Felicia. I also have a spare Sothe so he might run LnD3 as well.

Screenshot_20180722-221505.png

Another WIP here. Fed her a lame Celica and Summer Gaius to debuff the hell of the enemies. 20K and need Felicia's Plate and her refinement.

Screenshot_20180722-221515.png

Fed her a complete Minerva (LnD3 and Ward Fliers) because that atk is just too sexy.

Screenshot_20180722-221528.png

Another WIP here. Fed her a Morgan to make him a strong EP unit against ranged units. The idea is to give her Distant Defense 3 or a mixed Stance or Breath skill with DD Seal 3.

That's been my progress so far!

Note: notice the different colored hearts? Orange for Archanean, Yellow for Jugdral, Green for Elibe, Cyan for Magvel, Blue for Tellius, Purple for Ylisse and Magenta for Fates 8D

Ares is 4* now, so you should get one eventually if you'd like a Zodiac team of your own.

16 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I'm those people who think alts are savior to the characters that is actually popular, but usability wise they are ... beyond helping, to say the least. Comparison between OG Henry and Halloween Henry would be good. I am really weak for ranged flier/cavalry that I always pulled on main banners  since bridal banner for emblem team members  (Bridal Ninian., Flying Nino, Summer Tana, literally all units of Sketchy Summer banner... yeah) .

The flier alt spam must be IS trying to double down on getting my orbs. 3 fliers for brides, 4 among the summer units.. I might not have cared about pulling for a bride Ninian or summer Tana, but they just had to make them cool fliers too.. I might not have gone for another Olivia alt either, but here I am trying to get the new one since she's yet another flier dancer to collect.

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

After all the changes to TTs and to stamina elsewhere, I don't know how they fucked up the rates this bad.

To get all the rewards, you need what, 400 plays? That's 6,000 stamina. Total rewards are 16,400 feathers, 4 orbs, 20 Divine Dew, 8 accessories, and some badges and conversations. Plus the 14 daily orbs.

Not as terrible as I thought, I guess. I was going to say I'd be better off just sinking that same stamina into 200 auto-battles of CC 1+2, where I can get like 100 stamina per run, but 16k feathers aren't much less than 20k and I do want the accessories. But 15 stamina to play basically a Training Tower map and get a random handful of hearts feels so bad, and I do not want to do that 400 times.

Sending feedback asking them to improve the rates.

And 12 x 24 x 14 = 4032 stamina... approximately about 20 stamina pots would be burned to finish this event... oh, that's it, the real goal is drain ppl's money from the orbs used as stamina pots. Not that I don't have enough stamina pots but still yikes 

7 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I might not have gone for another Olivia alt either, but here I am trying to get the new one since she's yet another flier dancer to collect

I'm relaxed about Olivia, since she is in the regular pool. 

27 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

RIP this person’s stamina pots:

Ouch, why? 

10 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

The flier alt spam must be IS trying to double down on getting my orbs. 3 fliers for brides, 4 among the summer units.. I might not have cared about pulling for a bride Ninian or summer Tana, but they just had to make them cool fliers too.. I might not have gone for another Olivia alt either, but here I am trying to get the new one since she's yet another flier dancer to collect.

I'm also weak for ranged player phase cavalries, I also went my way to get Eiricav, green Olwen, and Spring Catria. I also planned to use one of the two Linde who pitybreak me while I collect 11 summer Takumis. I really want the bladetome emblem team *sigh* . I am not pulling for Olivia as she has Guidance instead of Hone Flier. I don't bother with infantry and armors at all a this point. I love Takumi and I would buy that new fanbook but I don't even bother to pull his NY variant, because, well, infantry. 

39 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'm relaxed about Olivia, since she is in the regular pool.

True, though it'll probably be a long while before she gets on another banner, and I doubt I'll get her as a pity breaker. Since I'd also like Maribelle, it seemed like a good time to try when I can pull for both at once.

34 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I'm also weak for ranged player phase cavalries, I also went my way to get Eiricav, green Olwen, and Spring Catria. I also planned to use one of the two Linde who pitybreak me while I collect 11 summer Takumis. I really want the bladetome emblem team *sigh* . I am not pulling for Olivia as she has Guidance instead of Hone Flier. I don't bother with infantry and armors at all a this point. I love Takumi and I would buy that new fanbook but I don't even bother to pull his NY variant, because, well, infantry. 

I just pull for my favorites + fun fliers for the most part. I don't really care how good or not most of them might be. Summer Camilla could have had a total BST of 10 and I would have still pulled for her. Every unit that's not my core arena team of 3-4* merged units is pretty much a trophy for AA use anyway. It usually takes me so many orbs to just get 1-2 copies I haven't tried saving up to highly merge an alt of anybody yet(or any 5* exclusive).

Edited by Alkaid

So guys, I came up with a good idea for what Freddy's Armored Axe could be like if he got it as a refine. It's the axe he got in FE Warriors (though localization called it Frederick's Axe, in Japanese it's Frederick's Armored Axe).

Armored Axe - Mt: 16. Grants Def+3. If unit's HP is 70% or above and foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.

Refine: If unit's Def > foe's Def, unit and adjacent allies gain Atk+3 during combat.

Built in QR for the mighty axe cav tank sounds perfect, no? :D

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So guys, I came up with a good idea for what Freddy's Armored Axe could be like if he got it as a refine. It's the axe he got in FE Warriors (though localization called it Frederick's Axe, in Japanese it's Frederick's Armored Axe).

Armored Axe - Mt: 16. Grants Def+3. If unit's HP is 70% or above and foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.

Deep down we all know Freddy is getting Hammer+ :/

I wish Freddy gets Wing-Hammer-Axe-Spear-Sword though

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Deep down we all know Freddy is getting Hammer+ :/

I wish Freddy gets Wing-Hammer-Axe-Spear-Sword though

He already has Hammer+ though? I don't get it. xP

A weapon that hits armors and cavs for extra damage isn't a bad idea either though!

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

He already has Hammer+ though? I don't get it. xP

A weapon that hits armors and cavs for extra damage isn't a bad idea either though!

Im making a joke about Titania having Emerald Axe

and yeah i want those weapon on high ATK for once. Caeda and Clair had it and seems strong as hell with it, so i wonder if they can technology it on high ATK

3 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Im making a joke about Titania having Emerald Axe

and yeah i want those weapon on high ATK for once. Caeda and Clair had it and seems strong as hell with it, so i wonder if they can technology it on high ATK

Oh. lol Yeah, I'd actually be happy with one of three effects for a new Freddy weapon:

- Built in QR and all like I suggested
- Axe version of Rein's Meisterschwert
- Or like you suggested, armor and cav effectiveness

Edited by Anacybele

6 hours ago, Kozac said:

but I feel the limits of the characters development because it may only concern characters of futurs banners and leave the old behind.

One, alts can correct that for some oldies. (Why didn't they have this mode ready for the past two Seasonal banners?)

Two, if there is ever a time when they need some event to fluff up the calendar, they could consider tossing the oldies in one of these, like BHBs in a way. It all depends how much time it takes to write the supports I think. The more effort involved, the less likely the already extant cast will get in them.

28 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Refine: If unit's Def > foe's Def, unit and adjacent allies gain Atk+3 during combat.

There are a couple of issues. So far, simple stat boosts like Def +3 have only been on non-refineable weapons, and it'd be a bit weird to be able to mix them with stat boosts from refinement. I guess Yato is kind of an exception but it boosts all stats rather than just one. As for the refine, comparing the user's Def to the enemy's while an ally is the one in combat instead seems really weird.

I think a fun refinement to make use of a Def advantage could be a melee version of Brynhildr's refinement: "If foe uses sword, lance, axe, or dragonstone and unit's Def > foe's Def, foe cannot make a follow-up attack."

1 minute ago, Othin said:

There are a couple of issues. So far, simple stat boosts like Def +3 have only been on non-refineable weapons, and it'd be a bit weird to be able to mix them with stat boosts from refinement. I guess Yato is kind of an exception but it boosts all stats rather than just one. As for the refine, comparing the user's Def to the enemy's while an ally is the one in combat instead seems really weird.

I think a fun refinement to make use of a Def advantage could be a melee version of Brynhildr's refinement: "If foe uses sword, lance, axe, or dragonstone and unit's Def > foe's Def, foe cannot make a follow-up attack."

There's a first time for everything, you know, and I like something unique.

That melee version of Brynhildr isn't a bad idea though.