Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

Marth gets Falchion at 5*, which does effective damage against dragons (even better than weapon triangle), so he's one of the best at dealing with Tiki.

Yeah, I'm still a bit short of being able to access that. But less than 1000 feathers left, yo. In fact, because my Marth is now a 4 star Lv. 40+1, he only needs...I think 19800 feathers?

But I still wish he wasn't -spd! I swear though, if I end up pulling another 5 star Marth that has a better boon and bane...ugh. Feathers wasted.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Easily explained by a combination of confirmation bias and desire sensor.

There's so many combinations for how the stratums can roll that at some point you're bound to encounter the really fringe sets.

Source: Rerolling 20+ times per armor quest attempt on 10th stratum.

I just said "fudge the haters" and only did infantry. 3 orbs is nice but it ain't worth my time

22 minutes ago, immatx said:

Drop the healer for a dancer if you don't have one already. Honestly healers are useless. Dragons are pretty 50/50 on if they have high def or res. Swordbreaker only works on swords just like R tomebreaker only works on red mages.

I Disagree with this play. 

1st off, red tome breaker goes to reds AND blues, but not greens. Same as dworbreaker

2nd not all dragons fit into one stereotype. F corrie is fast, with no resistance. Nowi is slow, with decent resistance and defense. Same with a tiki. Young tiki is the ultimate package. And fae just stinks. Lol

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, I guess there's no easy way to take her out unless you can double her... Defenses are too good. I'll have to remember that.

4 words

Triangle adept Male robin

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I Disagree with this play. 

1st off, red tome breaker goes to reds AND blues, but not greens. Same as dworbreaker

Why do you do this to me?

What I meant was someone with swordbreaker will only get advantages versus swords, not red mages or red dragons, while someone with r tomebreaker will only gain advantage versus red mages, not swords or red dragons :/

@Anacybele Othin I'd say has the best idea, Marth will help a lot with dragons.

Just now, Anacybele said:

And my male Robin has that.

Then fighting tiki won't be an issue. You can literally just hit her once and let robin sit there. She literally does negligible damage to him because of t-adept. Also, if I'm remembering right, her resistance is slightly lower than her defense. Just bring robin to your matches and you're inside!

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

We need a "dragonbreaker" or "breathbreaker" skill then. :/

That's basically what Falchion is. Also Julia, who does 70x2 to lv40 5* dragons :)

Those are weapons, not breaker skills. And they're all 5 star only and only for the characters that come with them. Actual breaker skills are available at 3 and 4 star.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Those are weapons, not breaker skills. And they're all 5 star only and only for the characters that come with them. Actual breaker skills are available at 3 and 4 star.

Meh, I don't know. Honestly M Robin is probably a bad idea against them. Use a mage like Linde, super high atk and res, and they should be able to wreck any dragon without taking too much damage. Bonus points if you have an Azura who can dance and fortify res for even less damage taken.

Just now, immatx said:

Meh, I don't know. Honestly M Robin is probably a bad idea against them. Use a mage like Linde, super high atk and res, and they should be able to wreck any dragon without taking too much damage. Bonus points if you have an Azura who can dance and fortify res for even less damage taken.

I've said time and time again that I don't have those characters.

And male Robin with Swordbreaker and Triangle Adept is awesome.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I know what you meant

I think something like that would stifle them too much though. Since they already have naga and the falchions, a breathbreaker would just be a little too OD

1 minute ago, immatx said:

Meh, I don't know. Honestly M Robin is probably a bad idea against them. Use a mage like Linde

You're never gonna learn are you?

Wait a minute, isn't linde 5 stars only? And isn't M Robin available at 3 and 4 stars?

Not everyone in the world has a Linde ready and available to run in and slaughter everything you know. That's why M robin is so bae. Especially with t-adept against colorless enemies like kagero.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

And male Robin with Swordbreaker and Triangle Adept is awesome.

True dat

Yeah, I finally can worry a lot less about all those self-healing Falchion users, because my male Robin one-rounds them. Though if male Robin gets beat first...well, I'm screwed. Especially if it's Chrom, because he seems to have much higher def than the others.

And exactly, Linde is 5 star only. Believe me, I'd dig pulling her or a 5 star Lilina. But it's not happened.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You're never gonna learn are you?

Wait a minute, isn't linde 5 stars only? And isn't M Robin available at 3 and 4 stars?

Not everyone in the world has a Linde ready and available to run in and slaughter everything you know. That's why M robin is so bae. Especially with t-adept against colorless enemies like kagero.

True dat

And you're never gonna stop making fun of me for it

Yes, but there's other mages with the same stat spread who aren't 5* only. I just meant a high atk high res mage, and Linde is basically the Heroes archetype for that.

1 minute ago, immatx said:

Yes, but there's other mages with the same stat spread who aren't 5* only. I just meant a high atk high res mage, and Linde is basically the Heroes archetype for that.

Also she's damned fast. It should be against the law for a mage to be that fast.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

They probably wouldn't do a wide 'breathbraker' skill since that covers way too much. If they ever implement breaker skills for dragon, it will probably be "R Breathbraker", "G Breathbraker" and "B Breathbraker" like they did with the tomes. Which means that one unit would sacrifice their B slot to counter 2 units with the Red breaker, 1 unit with Green breaker and 3 units with the Blue breaker, which doesn't seem worth it. Maybe they'll implement it later on when they have added more dragons, but at the moment, breathbreaker skill sjust wouldn't be worth it.

As other have said, making Marth a 5* is probably the best bet you have to beat them, though you may need someone to soften up the blue dragons in some case due to their weapon triangle advantage over Marth.

13 hours ago, Troykv said:

All this Armor talk reminds a little thing.

How do you think it would be stats wise... an armour mage? :P

IDK about the stats but I have been thinking about it. I think we might see some when we get more Jugdral characters due to all the barons in the game.

I could see Arvis as a Red Armor Mage and Reptor/Blume as Blue Armor Mages. Dunno who they'd tap for a Green mage, though.

34 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

As other have said, making Marth a 5* is probably the best bet you have to beat them, though you may need someone to soften up the blue dragons in some case due to their weapon triangle advantage over Marth.

Yeah, I'm aware. gonna do that once I get the remaining feathers I need.

I just finished a 7-win run of the arena with a score of 2.846. That's probably the best I'll be able to do right now at least until the arena changes.

36 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I just finished a 7-win run of the arena with a score of 2,842. That's probably the best I'll be able to do right now at least until the arena changes come.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

I just finished a 7-win run of the arena with a score of 2,846. That's probably the best I'll be able to do right now at least until the arena changes.

That ain't too bad. Can't wait to see who your next 5 star is too :)

Honestly, for balance issues, I really don't think "breathbreaker" skills should be a thing. 

Dragons already struggle so much in higher tier Arena because everyone and their mother has a Falchion user and/or a Julia, and if you're a red unit that can get ORKOd by a green unit, that's a little dumb (speaking as someone who regularly kills Tiki with Julia. 

I mean they're still quite good, don't get me wrong, but they're certainly nowhere near OP. I think they're at a good place balance-wise right now. 

Just now, Arcanite said:

That ain't too bad. Can't wait to see who your next 5 star is too :)

It'll be Marth, of course. If you mean the next one I pull in a summon, then yeah, I can't wait to see who it is either. I just hope it isn't Lucina or Camilla... Ugh.

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Btw, for those of you who took the FEH demographic poll on reddit/facebook last week, the results are in!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/63kxq0/results_of_the_great_feh_demographics_strategies/

Micaiah is the most wanted new addition other than Ike? BLEH. That result could've been much better, imo. Glad to see Black Knight came as a runner-up though. I don't get why Micaiah has suddenly become popular though. As far as I knew, she was hated.

Interesting results overall though.

So, I've done all I can in my game for now. Got my 7-win arena streak and all the flags I can get, though I think the "1 day left" is an error, because it's impossible for us to complete these flag quests in one day since the gauntlet hasn't started yet. :/

I'll wait for my stamina to return before I do anything else.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Micaiah is the most wanted new addition other than Ike? BLEH. That result could've been much better, imo. Glad to see Black Knight came as a runner-up though.

Interesting results overall though.

So, I've done all I can in my game for now. Got my 7-win arena streak and all the flags I can get, though I think the "1 day left" is an error, because it's impossible for us to complete these flag quests in one day since the gauntlet hasn't started yet. :/

I'll wait for my stamina to return before I do anything else.

The gauntlet did start though; it's been going for 9 hours already. 

I've personally completed all of the flag quests already (and can provide a screenshot for proof if necessary), so I can confirm they're doable in a day.