Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

The gauntlet did start though; it's been going for 9 hours already.

That's weird, my game says it doesn't start until tomorrow. But you're right, it did start.

...Fuck, why the hell did Hinoka have to be put against Camilla first? I'm going to lose now. >_>

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's weird, my game says it doesn't start until tomorrow.

That IS weird. Could you go to the Voting Gauntlet menu in-game and take a screenshot? 

I've participated in several battles already and can confirm it's started. Also several people on SF have been talking about it on the Voting Gauntlet thread for the past few hours. 

EDIT: Saw your edit after I posted. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's weird, my game says it doesn't start until tomorrow. But you're right, it did start.

...Fuck, why the hell did Hinoka have to be put against Camilla first? I'm going to lose now. >_>

You should've looked at the scores . . . . . .

Join team Minerva when you lose though!

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

That IS weird. Could you go to the Voting Gauntlet menu in-game and take a screenshot? 

I've participated in several battles already and can confirm it's started. Also several people on SF have been talking about it on the Voting Gauntlet thread for the past few hours. 

EDIT: Saw your edit after I posted. 

Turns out I somehow misread it as 4/6 instead of 4/5 for the start date.

Still, this fucking sucks. I honestly expected the Pegs and wyverns to be separated like the princes and princesses were. Wtf, IS? What a troll move.

Just now, Arcanite said:

You should've looked at the scores . . . . . .

Join team Minerva when you lose though!

I can't see the scores right away since I wasn't on a team yet?

And no. I don't care for her much.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Turns out I somehow misread it as 4/6 instead of 4/5 for the start date.

Still, this fucking sucks. I honestly expected the Pegs and wyverns to be separated like the princes and princesses were. Wtf, IS? What a troll move.

I believe Arcanite was referring to the Voting Gauntlet thread on SF, since people have been posting the scores of all the teams and constantly updating them.

But yeah, this definitely sucks. 

I mean it makes sense how they did the matchups (Awakening vs Awakening, Fates Royal vs Fates Royal, Fates Retainer vs Fates Retainer, Mystery vs Mystery), and I also like how it ensures no game is going to be overrepresented in the finals (like how a lot of people feared the finals last time would just be Awakening vs Awakening until Ephraim won). 

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I believe Arcanite was referring to the Voting Gauntlet thread on SF, since people have been posting the scores of all the teams and constantly updating them.

But yeah, this definitely sucks. 

I mean it makes sense how they did the matchups (Awakening vs Awakening, Fates Royal vs Fates Royal, Fates Retainer vs Fates Retainer, Mystery vs Mystery), and I also like how it ensures no game is going to be overrepresented in the finals (like how a lot of people feared the finals last time would just be Awakening vs Awakening until Ephraim won). 

Oh, well, I hadn't known that the gauntlet even started, so I would've never thought of that.

And yeah, that's true, no game will be over-repped that way. I guess I'm going team Cordelia if she wins. If she loses too, I'm not supporting anyone. Nobody worth supporting would be left.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But . . . . . . but . . . . . . .

It's Minerva though . . . . . . . . . 

Who are you going join when you lose then?

Edit: nevermind

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

I'll join the commander once Palla loses to her 

:(((

Don't be sad! We'll be happy to have you on our team. You know what they say! The more the merrier!

Well, actually, depending on who's left towards the end, I might support someone other than Hinoka and Cordelia simply for feathers. But that will depend.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You know what they say! The more the merrier!

The infamous Doctor Eggman line.

Think I'll join Minerva's team.  None of my favorite Awakening/Fates flyers are flying and there's no way I'm supporting Camilla.

50 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I knew Palla wouldn't win but I still had to be on her side

:(

45 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'll join the commander once Palla loses to her 

:(((

Same and same. I knew Palla wouldn't get past Minerva so I want to at least support her since she's as awesome as her Commander.

Getting ranked in Palla's team is ridiculously easy though lol. Already ranked 5k without flags.

Edited by pianime94

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Btw, for those of you who took the FEH demographic poll on reddit/facebook last week, the results are in!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/63kxq0/results_of_the_great_feh_demographics_strategies/

Wow, Erk and Mia getting those votes!

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Micaiah is the most wanted new addition other than Ike? BLEH. That result could've been much better, imo.

"Better"? Hey, the people chose their votes by themselves. There's nothing "better" or "worse" about it. :P

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Huh, they actually made the merge allies dialogue auto-group same units together. Pretty neat!

Reveal hidden contents

TkE1Omf.png

That's been there since forever ago, I believe. I remember someone mentioning "ooh, neato" sometime right after the Skill Inheritance update, but I'm pretty sure it's been there since the beginning.

It also sorts characters you have duplicates of above characters you don't have duplicates of.

11 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

"Better"? Hey, the people chose their votes by themselves. There's nothing "better" or "worse" about it. :P

It's still my opinion...

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

That's been there since forever ago, I believe. I remember someone mentioning "ooh, neato" sometime right after the Skill Inheritance update, but I'm pretty sure it's been there since the beginning.

It also sorts characters you have duplicates of above characters you don't have duplicates of.

I didn't even look there after the inheritance update. I don't really have enough dupes to take care of so radically, lol.

Inheritance also seems a more productive use of a unit to me rather than merging unless the stat boost absolutely overweighs the skill transfer potential.

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Btw, for those of you who took the FEH demographic poll on reddit/facebook last week, the results are in!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/63kxq0/results_of_the_great_feh_demographics_strategies/

Oh my goodness! :lol: Micaiah is the first place between the non-Ike characters!

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It's still my opinion...

Yes, but admitting to your opinion or not, saying a poll's results could be "better" just because a character you hate got first is rather sore of you. Saying "BLEH", let alone so obnoxiously, doesn't help. I'll admit I'm part of the "I like Micaiah, but I understand why people aren't too fond of her" camp, but still, you could have worded it better, you know.

And hey, Myrrh's on the ranks! :D

29 minutes ago, Luchi said:

I hope Mia is as bad as Fir and that Ike doesn't get in-built Distant Counter for Ragnell since Roy didn't get it.

It's times like these that I wish I could like posts

I am still mad that the Binding Blade and Eckesachs don't have distant counter

Also Micaiah winning that poll is pretty cool.  I voted for Wolt though, since he's my most wanted right now, but Micaiah's second most wanted.

Shame Camilla's curbstomping so hard in the gauntlet, I guess this'll just be another stomp like it was with Lucina before.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, well, I hadn't known that the gauntlet even started, so I would've never thought of that.

And yeah, that's true, no game will be over-repped that way. I guess I'm going team Cordelia if she wins. If she loses too, I'm not supporting anyone. Nobody worth supporting would be left.

Why not just do it for the feathers?  You'd be gimping yourself by not joining a team after the characters you like go down.

I honestly don't care for anyone in this gauntlet and am pretty much participating for the feathers alone.

4 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Shame Camilla's curbstomping so hard in the gauntlet, I guess this'll just be another stomp like it was with Lucina before.

Yup, such a shame. It feels like it's pointless supporting your favorite characters, considering Ephraim was super popular and still got destroyed. It looks like the new game bias is going to effect the gauntlet a lot.