Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Michalis can go stomp anyway. That's the good thing about training highly defensive units like him, Triangle disadvantage doesn't mean anything if he takes single digit damage anyway due to absurd bulk.

Yeah, Mike is cool. It's so nice to have a real flying tank who shrugs off physical hits and arrows alike.
If only I had a spare Subaki to give him Quick Riposte to help with his so-so speed.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Luchi said:

I wish I could trade you one of my spare Subaki's, Vax. I had like 5 or 6 of them at one point. xD

I actually had a spare Subaki once but I merged him into my current one because I didn't expect skill inheritance.
Sad but true.

I was drowning in subaki, hinata, and selena before skill inheritance was announced. I sent them all home so I could finally promote Anna to 5-stars. I don't regret having her, because she's awesome and so is Noatun, but I do regret having not just waited two more weeks for the feathers and having all those delicious skill donors around.

This is just a fraction of the extra skill donors I have to make my eventual dream Lucia. Or 40+10 ( I can dream, can't I? ). When she's released, that is.

Life and Death from Hana ( needs to be 5* to get full LaD )
Luna/ Armoured Blow from 4* Catria or Moonbow from Palla
Desperation 3 from 4* Shanna or Vantage 3 from Lonqu
Attack 3 from 4* Cherche ( I wonder if you can can do this multiple times, since I have like... 3 extra Cherches lol )

Distant Counter is a... distant dream. Same with that Wo Dao+.

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

@shadowofchaos @Ryu Yuki

The deed is finally done. Words cannot describe the magnificence.

Reveal hidden contents

4SSOwbI.jpg

Yet somehow I have no spare Triangle Adepts lying around. The hell...?

The only thing to describe her as is beautiful! Congrats

15 minutes ago, Luchi said:

This is just a fraction of the extra skill donors I have to make my eventual dream Lucia. Or 40+10 ( I can dream, can't I? ). When she's released, that is.

Life and Death from Hana ( needs to be 5* to get full LaD )
Luna/ Armoured Blow from 4* Catria or Moonbow from Palla
Desperation 3 from 4* Shanna or Vantage 3 from Lonqu
Attack 3 from 4* Cherche ( I wonder if you can can do this multiple times, since I have like... 3 extra Cherches lol )

Distant Counter is a... distant dream. Same with that Wo Dao+.

Everybody wants to kill their Karels for that Wo dao :(

I'm keeping mine forever, forever till the end of time!

Spoiler

Skip to about 1 minute for the reference 

I have a hinata sitting there doing nothing. I was thinking about giving his fury to my jaffar because he's +res which after fury 3 brings him to 28 defense and resistance. And the damage he'll do will still be decent

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Everybody wants to kill their Karels for that Wo dao :(

If (IF) I ever get two Karels, I'm giving one of the Wo Daos to Navarre. The dude's fucking Scarlet Sword, it even says so in his title card.

I just realized something! Lloyd is the last hero battle (late May)

So what are we gonna do are they gonna add more?

I suspect that they're gonna cycle them through and start back over with Narcian. Hopefully we'll be able to get a 4 star version of him too cause I can use the Lance breaker

13 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Nowi doesn't need Spd if you give her Swordbreaker or Quick Riposte.

-Spd does have its uses, though. If you know you will be consistently double attacked and you have Quick Riposte, you can opt for a special skill with a 1-hit longer cooldown and have it activate on the last hit (or 1 hit longer and have it land at the start of the next round of combat).

Reinhardt's Dire Thunder and abysmally low Spd mean he should be gunning for 2-hit kills where his Spd doesn't matter.

Sophia's absolutely horrendous Spd means she's never going to double anything anyways and avoids so few double attacks that she doesn't care, either.

I've got a -Spd/+Def Nowi waiting to be promoted to 5 star...

Would Swordbreaker + Triangle Adept be overkill? Maybe I should just use Quick Riposte if using TA for more coverage

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hopefully we'll be able to get a 4 star version of him too cause I can use the Lance breaker

I'm glad I actually have an Arthur. Two of them, in fact! I would give you one if I could.
Oh by the way, should I give Lancebreaker to Sharena? Rank 2 is not as cool as rank 3 (hurr durr) but it's still cool.
Or mayyyyybe I can wait for a heap of feathers to fall down from the sky to stuff Arthur like he's a goddamn pillow and then give Lancebreaker to Sharena.

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Would Swordbreaker + Triangle Adept be overkill? Maybe I should just use Quick Riposte if using TA for more coverage

If you don't run Swordbreaker a L&D Lucina with Desperation will one round your ass through TA 3 if she has a proc up (even a Moonbow proc is enough to KO) +Atk variants won't even need Moonbow unless you're +Def yourself.

That said, dangerous swords like that usually get 1HKO'd by Nowi, so it's fine as long as you remember to face-tank them earlier rather than later (better to eat 1 Falchion hit rather than a desperation double).

ARENA SCORING... could someone point me to a thread or FAQ on how the Arena tier ranges are calculated.. I can see using different teams generates different ranges for Beginner / Inter / Advanced... but I haven't got a clue how it arrives at these numbers (apart from the guidance to use one of the bonus characters).

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Sword breaker will help a lot especially since yours is +Def

Quick Riposte also helps too since she has distant counter and you have neutral resistance along with additional defense.

Sword break T adept isn't overkill. It really just depends on how well you can cover over falcon users from slicing her to pieces. Which will be a little easier with +def. Also Quick Riposte doesn't last as long as sword breaker, but it'll help more with those attacking from far.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I'm glad I actually have an Arthur. Two of them, in fact! I would give you one if I could.
Oh by the way, should I give Lancebreaker to Sharena? Rank 2 is not as cool as rank 3 (hurr durr) but it's still cool.
Or mayyyyybe I can wait for a heap of feathers to fall down from the sky to stuff Arthur like he's a goddamn pillow and then give Lancebreaker to Sharena.

1st off giving her red tome breaker seemed a little off to me, but I figured "It was probably from the person that gave her moonbow" then I was like, I see how it could work.

But Lance breaker to me isn't a must have seeing as how the only other Lance you'll see is Ephraim and I'm pretty sure she doubles all the fliers we're gonna start seeing from the focus.

I say give her Swordbreaker because 36 speed ain't enough to double a Lucina or a Lyn. And it'll make for easy pickings. Vantage is always welcome too I guess, in case she's low but can kill the attacker or something.

Hey, got a new arena high score of 3,072! That's pretty decent. ^^ Not too far off from 3,500 which is my minimum goal. But...I bet I would've gotten that high if I'd been able to make those intermediate battles deathless (was doing them for more flags). >_<

Ever since I started putting Sakura in my team though, and using Palla as my bonus unit, I've never lost. I think Sakura lowers the BST just enough while still being helpful.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

1st off giving her red tome breaker seemed a little off to me, but I figured "It was probably from the person that gave her moonbow" then I was like, I see how it could work.

But Lance breaker to me isn't a must have seeing as how the only other Lance you'll see is Ephraim and I'm pretty sure she doubles all the fliers we're gonna start seeing from the focus.

I say give her Swordbreaker because 36 speed ain't enough to double a Lucina or a Lyn. And it'll make for easy pickings. Vantage is always welcome too I guess, in case she's low but can kill the attacker or something.

Yeah, Red Tomebreaker was just a hand-me-down from Odin BECAUSE I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT NOTICE A PERFECTLY USELESS SPARE PALLA because I had a transfer slot to fill. The only red tome she might struggle to double is Tharja anyway.

Also yeah, I considered that as well. Ephraim is pretty much the only lancer in the arena. Wait, does Lancebreaker negate Wary Fighter?

If only I had a spare Abel! I've a Sully but her Swordbreaker is unfortunately 5⋆-only.

What to replace her innate Spd+3 with if I were to do it? (except Fury)

I wish I had a spare Abel too so my male Robin could get Swordbreaker 3... I need a spare Stahl as well for Def+3 for Freddy...and somebody with Axebreaker to also give Freddy. Can I pull an Arthur next time plz? I think he gets it.

Also...wtf just happened with my arena rank? I had a rank when my score was 2,842, and now I suddenly have no rank with a score of over 3,000. That makes no sense at all.

But on the flip side, I got another defensive score of 251!

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

and somebody with Axebreaker to also give Freddy. Can I pull an Arthur next time plz? I think he gets it.

Eliwood gets Axebreaker at 5⋆, Laslow does at 4⋆. Arthur gets Lancebreaker.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Also...wtf just happened with my arena rank? I had a rank when my score was 2,842, and now I suddenly have no rank with a score of over 3,000. That makes no sense at all.

Arena ranks update at the start of every hour.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Eliwood gets Axebreaker at 5⋆, Laslow at 4⋆. Arthur gets Lancebreaker.

Oh. Well, then I'll hope for Laslow. Like I'll ever pull a 5 star Eliwood, and even if I did, I wouldn't throw him away since he's 5 star. ...Well, maybe unless the boon and bane aren't favorable.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, Red Tomebreaker was just a hand-me-down from Odin BECAUSE I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT NOTICE A PERFECTLY USELESS SPARE PALLA because I had a transfer slot to fill. The only red tome she might struggle to double is Tharja anyway.

Also yeah, I considered that as well. Ephraim is pretty much the only lancer in the arena. Wait, does Lancebreaker negate Wary Fighter?

If only I had a spare Abel! I've a Sully but her Swordbreaker is unfortunately 5⋆-only.

What to replace her innate Spd+3 with if I were to do it? (except Fury)

I'd trade speed for death blow or attack+3. Or even swift sparrow (which you don't have). Life and death works on pretty much everybody. Even defense +3 works.

I still put sword breaker 2 on my robin. Just make sure you aren't a moron and go under 70% you'll be perfectly fine!

Yes all breakers go through wary fighter.

HXi4iHp0wng.jpg

Generics suck at skill inheritance. Dude, that stuff doesn't stack, did you even bother to read Ice Dragon's thread?

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'd trade speed for death blow or attack+3. Or even swift sparrow (which you don't have). Life and death works on pretty much everybody. Even defense +3 works.

I still put sword breaker 2 on my robin. Just make sure you aren't a moron and go under 70% you'll be perfectly fine!

Yes all breakers go through wary fighter.

If only I just had a L&D lying around. I've two Hanas but both are 3⋆, only allowing rank 1.

Well, Robin isn't a frontliner all his Def notwithstanding, unlike Sharena who's actually a melee unit.

Sharena might become a can opener that way… eh, I have Michalis.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

HXi4iHp0wng.jpg

Generics suck at skill inheritance. Dude, that stuff doesn't stack, did you even bother to read Ice Dragon's thread?

If only I just had a L&D lying around. I've two Hanas but both are 3⋆, only allowing rank 1.

Well, Robin isn't a frontliner all his Def notwithstanding, unlike Sharena who's actually a melee unit.

Sharena might become a can opener that way… eh, I have Michalis.

People always say Robin isn't a frontliner. You slap some T-adept on that sucka and he tanks for days and a half. I literally put him right in front if young tikis and watch the fireworks. But that's an issue for another time.

Like I said, quick riposte or vantage is always an option. You could even give her renewal if you have an extra Fae laying around. You could try a seal skill but that's for squares 

Spoiler

Square: A person who is regarded as dull, rigidly conventional, and out of touch with current trends. 

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

People always say Robin isn't a frontliner. You slap some T-adept on that sucka and he tanks for days and a half. I literally put him right in front if young tikis and watch the fireworks. But that's an issue for another time.

Like I said, quick riposte or vantage is always an option. You could even give her renewal if you have an extra Fae laying around. You could try a seal skill but that's for squares 

Reveal hidden contents

Square: A person who is regarded as dull, rigidly conventional, and out of touch with current trends. 

Speaking of sucking at inheritance, i saw a Hector with Wary Fighter.