Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

20 minutes ago, immatx said:

Yup, such a shame. It feels like it's pointless supporting your favorite characters, considering Ephraim was super popular and still got destroyed. It looks like the new game bias is going to effect the gauntlet a lot.

I mean, at the same time, isn't it bad to support a drastically popular team because of ranks within the team?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Out of curiosity, has any datamine found if there's plans for like...any use at all for badges beyond rank ups

I am drowning in badges. I physically can not rank units up fast enough to outpace them. Great Badges in particular are awful because they can only be used for rank 4->5 and yet the devs insist on treating these as top tier prizes/bonuses.

Just anything, anything at all! Offset feather costs, swap for feathers, swap for shards, shards,,sp, misc items anything???

11 minutes ago, r_n said:

Out of curiosity, has any datamine found if there's plans for like...any use at all for badges beyond rank ups

I am drowning in badges. I physically can not rank units up fast enough to outpace them. Great Badges in particular are awful because they can only be used for rank 4->5 and yet the devs insist on treating these as top tier prizes/bonuses.

Just anything, anything at all! Offset feather costs, swap for feathers, swap for shards, shards,,sp, misc items anything???

They are adding the Hero Merit system as another means of obtaining feathers in the April update. Whether or not this will make a dent in the feather-to-badge ratio we will have to see when it arrives.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

They are adding the Hero Merit system as another means of obtaining feathers in the April update. Whether or not this will make a dent in the feather-to-badge ratio we will have to see when it arrives.

it would have to be one hell of a difference considering its 20 badges for every 20,000 feathers. I have 186 great reds, 217 great blues, 123 great greens and 127 great colorless.

Even the normal badges are ridiculous. I've done a lot of 3->4 upgrades and I could always do more but I still have 819 reds, 603 blues, 422 greens and 596 colorless. And i'm sure people who really go hard & fast at the tower probably have double that. 

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Why not just do it for the feathers?  You'd be gimping yourself by not joining a team after the characters you like go down.

I already said I might do that.

1 minute ago, r_n said:

it would have to be one hell of a difference considering its 20 badges for every 20,000 feathers. I have 186 great reds, 217 great blues, 123 great greens and 127 great colorless.

Even the normal badges are ridiculous. I've done a lot of 3->4 upgrades and I could always do more but I still have 819 reds, 603 blues, 422 greens and 596 colorless. And i'm sure people who really go hard & fast at the tower probably have double that. 

On the other hand, while free-to-play players have a huge number of badges compared to feathers, Mega Wishiwashis are the opposite where they can easily run out of great badges of a particular color.

I managed to run out of blue great badges completely after getting Nowi and Robin to +10 and needed to wait until the weekend to promote Gwendolyn and Subaki and the Wednesday after to promote Donnel.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

On the other hand, while free-to-play players have a huge number of badges compared to feathers, Mega Wishiwashis are the opposite where they can easily run out of great badges of a particular color.

I managed to run out of blue great badges completely after getting Nowi and Robin to +10 and needed to wait until the weekend to promote Gwendolyn and Subaki and the Wednesday after to promote Donnel.

the gulf between free players and whales are truly frightening 

So finally did a deathless 7 win streak on the arena. Team was Alfonse, Klein, Karel and Nowi all 5☆ and lv. 40. Total points 4492. The last battle was quite frightening. At the desert map I battled a neutral Nowi with Vantage 3 and Bonfire, neutral Julia with Bowbreaker 3 and Reposition, Ephraim with Life and Death 2 and Rally Attack (why?), and a vanilla Lucina. Luckily the AI was dumb enough to make Julia stay still constantly repositioning Ephraim while Klein one rounded Lucina and Nowi dealt the incoming Nowi with Alfonse Spur Atk. The rest was Alfonse entering Julia's range swapping tiles with Klein, he sniped her and then Glacies'd ephraim. Hope rank stays high for the whole week.

Also, supporting Team Subaki!

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

So finally did a deathless 7 win streak on the arena. Team was Alfonse, Klein, Karel and Nowi all 5☆ and lv. 40. Total points 4492. The last battle was quite frightening. At the desert map I battled a neutral Nowi with Vantage 3 and Bonfire, neutral Julia with Bowbreaker 3 and Reposition, Ephraim with Life and Death 2 and Rally Attack (why?), and a vanilla Lucina. Luckily the AI was dumb enough to make Julia stay still constantly repositioning Ephraim while Klein one rounded Lucina and Nowi dealt the incoming Nowi with Alfonse Spur Atk. The rest was Alfonse entering Julia's range swapping tiles with Klein, he sniped her and then Glacies'd ephraim. Hope rank stays high for the whole week.

Also, supporting Team Subaki!

Wish I had a Nowi :(

Beruka is closing the gap on you guys. Got a plan for that?

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

The preferred plan involves a cardboard box. just saiyan

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Burn all our flags, because it's not like either Beruka or Tsubaki are getting past round 2.

I'm pretty surprised nobody has made any fan art or anything of Beruka vs. Subaki. Maybe it's cause it's the beginning and it's still early. Even so, there were videos, gifs, memes, art, everything when chrome and Ephraim had their epic showdown.

Just now, Arcanite said:

I'm pretty surprised nobody has made any fan art or anything of Beruka vs. Subaki. Maybe it's cause it's the beginning and it's still early. Even so, there were videos, gifs, memes, art, everything when chrome and Ephraim had their epic showdown.

The difference is probably that Chrom and Ephraim are both quite popular in their own right, whereas Beruka and Subaki...aren't. I actually like both of them, but to be honest I'm fairly certain both of their fans combined still don't reach the amount of people that love either Chrom or Ephraim. 

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Chrom and Ephraim are both popular lords and it was the first close match ever. :P Beruka and Subaki are...just not as big.

EDIT: Welp, ninja'd.

Edited by Anacybele

No one cares that Beruka and Tsubaki exist. Even the people supporting them probably don't give a shit.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

What @Sunwoo said, burn flags, the necessary ones on my part though. If I see we're struggling by the end while still being possible, I'd totally go IT'S ALL ME mode!

Chrom vs Ephraim had more tension and hype, but now I find the gauntlets pretty boring in the sense that beforehand we already know who's going to win.

Hint: boobzilla

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

What @Sunwoo said, burn flags, the necessary ones on my part though. If I see we're struggling by the end while still being possible, I'd totally go IT'S ALL ME mode!

Chrom vs Ephraim had more tension and hype, but now I find the gauntlets pretty boring in the sense that beforehand we already know who's going to win.

well let's not pretend it wasn't painfull obvious who was going to win last time. an any given moment lucina had 4 to 8 times the amount of votes that anyone else did.

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Oh so Kagero right?

Perfect name! Kinda makes her sound like a Man-Eater

2 minutes ago, r_n said:

well let's not pretend it wasn't painfull obvious who was going to win last time. an any given moment lucina had 4 to 8 times the amount of votes that anyone else did.

Yeah it was kinda funny that she had 10x what Ephraim had in the end LOL

Edited by Arcanite

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh so Kagero right?

Perfect name! Kinda makes her sound like a Man-Eater

Yeah it was kinda funny that she had 10x what Ephraim had in the end LOL

tumblr_omjr8pAQQU1qdrg3co1_1280.jpg

keep in mind this was round one, not the final results

10 minutes ago, r_n said:

Lucina ended the first round with only barely over 2 times Sharena's score.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Lucina ended the first round with only barely over 2 times Sharena's score.

I swear Lucina had 8 times over eirika or ephirham but I dont have the results on me

The x4 was my  bad, i saw the billions and didnt do the actual math. still!