Jump to content
eclipse

Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

Recommended Posts

+10s on my end are OG Xander, Boey, Mordecai, Ross, Reyson, Naesala, OG M!Robin, Picnic!Leo, Dimitri, and Bunny Narcian. Micaiah was my most often pity breaker and only needs one more merge to be +10. After her is Thea and Sothis, tied at +5. L!Azura is +4, then I have a couple dozen units with more than 1 merge. Currently working on Chrom and Itsuki merges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Of those, Naesala and Reyson are +10 and are excellent sweepers. Tibarn is a sad +1, I'd love a 0 on the end of that one day. But there are priorities...

Well, considering the embarrassing amount I spent to +10 Tibarn, you are likely better off...

All my +10's are Tellians: B!Ike, Micaiah (original, though I'd love to do her brave version some day), GD!Greil (yeah... I got way too many pity-breakers going for one GD!Mist copy), and Tibarn are the 5* exclusives, and then I have Titania, Soren, Oscar, Naesala, Reyson, GD!Titania, Sothe, and the Black Knight. At least I think... I don't have the game in front of me at the moment. That's 11 5*+10, with four 5* exclusives! (Caineghis is well on the way, and I can't remember if I finished him yet...)

Anyway, we need more summonable demoted Tellius characters, considering I've done all of them except Mordecai, who is on the way. And I've still got Rolf to +10 with grails... Oliver and Sigrun don't interest me, and Haar will come after I've finished Rolf (and any Tellius character I'm interested in available with grails that comes out before I finish Rolf...)

Edited by Venmi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, well almost finally, I have gotten Raven to +9 and gave him Galeforce. All I need to do now is to get another 40,000 Feathers to get the +Spd copy to 5* and get Brady to 5* for Infantry Rush. About half way there to completing the experimental infantry Galeforce team.

What I need next is an infantry sword unit. I think I will go with Soleil and run Brave Sword-Wings of Mercy, and I think I will need Time's Pulse as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having my orb supply eviscerated during my failed attempt to get Petra is frustrating, but also kind of freeing. It's like the game is reminding me to stop worrying about every fancy thing that shows up and focus on just the most vital ones. Which should free up a lot more orbs than the ~470 I lost this morning.

Although Petra still qualifies as one of those vital ones, so I'll have to find some way to get her at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Othin said:

Having my orb supply eviscerated during my failed attempt to get Petra is frustrating, but also kind of freeing. It's like the game is reminding me to stop worrying about every fancy thing that shows up and focus on just the most vital ones. Which should free up a lot more orbs than the ~470 I lost this morning.

Although Petra still qualifies as one of those vital ones, so I'll have to find some way to get her at some point.

....Suddenly... I feel less bad about the 12 orbs I spent when I didn't get anything from the banner. The game knows what you want most. The idea of +10'ing a unit is terrifying when you have results like that, but I know you'll get her in time. Don't give up and best of luck.

I'm a little late but I've got +10 Matthew, Serra, Lukas, Nino and I'm still on the fence between +ATK or +SPD OG Chrom still so he's +9 and M!Morgan is +7 because I'm lazy and haven't merged him up yet even though I have the copies. For the other +10's I'm looking at Ross (duh) Fae, Kagero, Sothe, Raven, Athena, Odin, Kaze as potential candidates. For the *5's I doubt I'll have more than one or two of them but besides of course OG Lyn I'm looking at Lute, Amelia and maybe someday? Hector and NY!Alfonse.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The +10s I have are: Athena, mCorrin, Caeda, aTiki, Lilina, Tharja, Effie, Peri, Clair, Reinhardt, Camilla, Nino, Cecilia, Felicia, and Saizo. No fully merged 5 stars exclusives in my barracks, but the closest one is bride Tharja at +6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TELLIUS LOST LORE. 😄 Finally! Well, specifically, it's Path of Radiance. But I doubted a Tellius one would cover both at the same time anyway. I can just look forward to a Radiant Dawn one later! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Othin said:

Hopefully there's also an FE9 New Heroes banner next month?

Maybe. Lost Lore is not related to the current banner or upcoming banner, but it's been a while since the last Tellius banner. In April, it will be one year since the last one.

Most of the Greils Mercs are still missing, not to mention the Crimean Knights. One character I would like to be added is Muarim. He could be a infantry green beast, since we don't have one yet. Kieran as a Axe Cavalier would also be nice, since we have so few of this class (only 6 and the last one added was Walhart, although we also have Gustav but only as enemy unit for now).

A GHB like Ashnard or Petrine would also be cool.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Maybe. Lost Lore is not related to the current banner or upcoming banner, but it's been a while since the last Tellius banner. In April, it will be one year since the last one.

Most of the Greils Mercs are still missing, not to mention the Crimean Knights. One character I would like to be added is Muarim. He could be a infantry green beast, since we don't have one yet. Kieran as a Axe Cavalier would also be nice, since we have so few of this class (only 6 and the last one added was Walhart, although we also have Gustav but only as enemy unit for now).

A GHB like Ashnard or Petrine would also be cool.

Yeah, I totally agree. I really want the rest of the Greil Mercs as well as Kieran and Marcia. Marcia is still the only Tellius Peg knight not in the game and she's the first one you get in Tellius! I honestly can't believe she's the last to be added.

The remaining Greil Mercs are: Boyd, normal Rolf, Rhys, Gatrie, Shinon, and normal Greil. But these are all guys, so IS isn't going to fully dedicate one banner to them unless they throw in some kind of Mia, Mist, or Titania alt. 😕 Gotta have a woman in there somewhere because IS just doesn't believe in all male banners. An Ike alt would work too...but that'd be boring because he'd surely just get a sword or axe again and be infantry.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My +10s are Ares, Lon'qu, Lachesis, Nowi, Raven, F!Delthea, Sothe, M!Kana, M!Morgan, Elise, and Itsuki~ Sophia will be joining the ranks tomorrow~

Really need some more Green and less Red...

On 3/21/2020 at 3:57 AM, XRay said:

Finally, well almost finally, I have gotten Raven to +9 and gave him Galeforce. All I need to do now is to get another 40,000 Feathers to get the +Spd copy to 5* and get Brady to 5* for Infantry Rush. About half way there to completing the experimental infantry Galeforce team.

What I need next is an infantry sword unit. I think I will go with Soleil and run Brave Sword-Wings of Mercy, and I think I will need Time's Pulse as well.

I approve of Raven! Are you using him for AR Galeforce?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

My +10s are Ares, Lon'qu, Lachesis, Nowi, Raven, F!Delthea, Sothe, M!Kana, M!Morgan, Elise, and Itsuki~ Sophia will be joining the ranks tomorrow~

Really need some more Green and less Red...

I approve of Raven! Are you using him for AR Galeforce?

Yes. Most likely for Light Season since Peony is a Dancer/Singer and she also gives a Spd boost. I might switch them over to Astra if we get an Astra Mythic Dancer/Singer that gives a Spd boost.

Thinking of the following team composition and builds. The idea is for Raven to lead the charge since his selling point is his relatively low bulk, although I wish it was even lower since it is still pretty high in the high 70s with Mythic stat boosts, so his teammates can then just Wings of Mercy in.

Spoiler

Raven
+Spd
Basilikos [special]
Reposition
Galeforce
Fury 3 — Life and Death 3 — Darting Blow 3
Desperation
Infantry Rush
Flashing Blade
I might give him Fury 4 if he cannot get into Wings of Mercy range consistently with Fury 3 or Life and Death. Sucks that Life and Death 4 does not give Def/Res -7.

Soleil
+Atk
Brave Sword
Reposition
Galeforce
Death Blow
Wings of Mercy
Time's Pulse
Death Blow

Desert Mercenaries Ephraim
+Atk (He is +Def right now, so just waiting for him to come back.)
Reginleif
Reposition
Galeforce
Mirror Impact — Death Blow
Wings of Mercy
Drive Atk — Time's Pulse
Sturdy Blow — Mirror Strike (not yet released)

Peony
Flower of Joy
Gentle Dream
Moonbow
Fury
Wings of Mercy
Drive Atk — Drive Spd
Chill Atk

Peony
Flower of Joy
Gentle Dream
Moonbow
Fury
Wings of Mercy
Drive Atk — Drive Spd
Chill Spd

I am really curious about how viable an infantry Galeforce team is for Aether Raids, so if it turns out to work pretty decently, it is another option that I can recommend to other players if they have DM!Ephraim available.

Edited by XRay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XRay said:

Yes. Most likely for Light Season since Peony is a Dancer/Singer and she also gives a Spd boost. I might switch them over to Astra if we get an Astra Mythic Dancer/Singer that gives a Spd boost.

Thinking of the following team composition and builds. The idea is for Raven to lead the charge since his selling point is his relatively low bulk, although I wish it was even lower since it is still pretty high in the high 70s with Mythic stat boosts, so his teammates can then just Wings of Mercy in.

  Hide contents

Raven
+Spd
Basilikos [special]
Reposition
Galeforce
Fury 3 — Life and Death 3 — Darting Blow 3
Desperation
Infantry Rush
Flashing Blade
I might give him Fury 4 if he cannot get into Wings of Mercy range consistently with Fury 3 or Life and Death. Sucks that Life and Death 4 does not give Def/Res -7.

Soleil
+Atk
Brave Sword
Reposition
Galeforce
Death Blow
Wings of Mercy
Time's Pulse
Death Blow

Desert Mercenaries Ephraim
+Atk (He is +Def right now, so just waiting for him to come back.)
Reginleif
Reposition
Galeforce
Mirror Impact — Death Blow
Wings of Mercy
Drive Atk — Time's Pulse
Sturdy Blow — Mirror Strike (not yet released)

Peony
Flower of Joy
Gentle Dream
Moonbow
Fury
Wings of Mercy
Drive Atk — Drive Spd
Chill Atk

Peony
Flower of Joy
Gentle Dream
Moonbow
Fury
Wings of Mercy
Drive Atk — Drive Spd
Chill Spd

I am really curious about how viable an infantry Galeforce team is for Aether Raids, so if it turns out to work pretty decently, it is another option that I can recommend to other players if they have DM!Ephraim available.

It looks pretty good to me. I ran Raven with Fury when I still used him on Astra and it worked well. Though my team wasn't mono Infantry, I usually used L!Eirika or Yarne with him. Having Duo Ephraim is great for Infantry Galeforce since he can pretty much help set it up and run it himself without wasting a turn~

I assume the Infantry Rush is for helping Raven's frens charge their Galeforce when they warp in, but would it cause problems if you have to initiate with another of your units like Soleil?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

It looks pretty good to me. I ran Raven with Fury when I still used him on Astra and it worked well. Though my team wasn't mono Infantry, I usually used L!Eirika or Yarne with him. Having Duo Ephraim is great for Infantry Galeforce since he can pretty much help set it up and run it himself without wasting a turn~

I assume the Infantry Rush is for helping Raven's frens charge their Galeforce when they warp in, but would it cause problems if you have to initiate with another of your units like Soleil?

Yeah, that is an issue. I am planning on building Lon'qu next, and he can run Flashing Blade on A with Swift Sparrow on Sacred Seal. Have not decided on an axe unit yet, although most likely Ross.

Hm... That means I need to summon another copy of Lysithea for Ross. Well, that was quick. I got another copy of Lysithea pretty quickly. Now I just need more Ross.

Edited by XRay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yeah, that is an issue. I am planning on building Lon'qu next, and he can run Flashing Blade on A with Swift Sparrow on Sacred Seal. Have not decided on an axe unit yet, although most likely Ross.

Hm... That means I need to summon another copy of Lysithea for Ross. Well, that was quick. I got another copy of Lysithea pretty quickly. Now I just need more Ross.

Lon'qu is best husbando, good choice~ Congrats on your Lysithea food! So you're building two teams, is the 2nd one Astra or another Light team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Lon'qu is best husbando, good choice~ Congrats on your Lysithea food! So you're building two teams, is the 2nd one Astra or another Light team?

I will pair both teams together with the same Blessings for better consistency. If Raven would have issues with leading the charge, then I can use Lon'qu to lead the charge.

If I need a blue Galeforcer to lead the charge, my main Player Phase team got Cordelia, although it is not an all out Galeforce team and it is not for scoring.

Edited by XRay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XRay said:

I will pair both teams together with the same Blessings for better consistency. If Raven would have issues with leading the charge, then I can use Lon'qu to lead the charge.

If I need a blue Galeforcer to lead the charge, my main Player Phase team got Cordelia, although it is not an all out Galeforce team and it is not for scoring.

Ah okay, yeah, that sounds like it'll work out just in case you can't always lead with one unit~ 

You can always use Duo Ephraim to lead, too, if you need to lead with a Blue~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Landmaster said:

Ah okay, yeah, that sounds like it'll work out just in case you can't always lead with one unit~ 

You can always use Duo Ephraim to lead, too, if you need to lead with a Blue~

Yeah, but his bulk is really high reaching the 90s, so I am not sure how effective the Galeforce team would be if they cannot rely on Wings of Mercy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yeah, but his bulk is really high reaching the 90s, so I am not sure how effective the Galeforce team would be if they cannot rely on Wings of Mercy.

Depends on the matchup. 3 Mov for all Infantry in range is pretty good, with Reposition and/or Smite on your Mythics, WoM might not even be necessary. One other avenue that might be worth exploring is a hybrid type team, where Ephraim goes in to knock out something you don’t want to deal with (or something where opening up that space messes with the enemy team’s gimmicks), then just runs away. After that you drop in your EP unit to occupy the enemies so they don’t reach him.

I’m a fan of his dynamic with Duo Alfonse, personally. One-hit Galeforce (with Quickened Pulse) is all kinds of fun, and Alfonse’s dual phase capabilities make him great at following up on Ephraim’s initiation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Depends on the matchup. 3 Mov for all Infantry in range is pretty good, with Reposition and/or Smite on your Mythics, WoM might not even be necessary. One other avenue that might be worth exploring is a hybrid type team, where Ephraim goes in to knock out something you don’t want to deal with (or something where opening up that space messes with the enemy team’s gimmicks), then just runs away. After that you drop in your EP unit to occupy the enemies so they don’t reach him.

I’m a fan of his dynamic with Duo Alfonse, personally. One-hit Galeforce (with Quickened Pulse) is all kinds of fun, and Alfonse’s dual phase capabilities make him great at following up on Ephraim’s initiation.

I am going to be running dual Peonys with the infantry Galeforce team, so I guess mobility probably would not be an issue.

Not sure about the hybrid team. I feel like I do not have enough slots to run support units for both play styles. My RS!Alfonse only has one merge, and I am not sure how effective he is as a tank without enough support units to patch his stats up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sophia Nabata Prophet has received her Resplendent upgrade! (I knew something was happening on the 25th... couldn't remember what for the life of me)

The next Resplendent Hero will be Azura: Lady of the Lake.

...eh. I really don't need to spend for another month of Feh Pass just to get a fancier Lance Valor dancer (yes Azura is my Lance Valor dancer). Given that she not only doesn't have a Prf but is also a Dancer with somewhat eh combat abilities, I feel like you'd be purely going for the costume and voice lines with Azura.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...eh. I really don't need to spend for another month of Feh Pass just to get a fancier Lance Valor dancer (yes Azura is my Lance Valor dancer). Given that she not only doesn't have a Prf but is also a Dancer with somewhat eh combat abilities, I feel like you'd be purely going for the costume and voice lines with Azura.

33/35 offenses is pretty decent. Not quite on the level of sword infantry or lance fliers, but still decent, especially for a dancer. Compared to the other fast lance infantry, Summer Robin has 32/34, Nephenee has 31/35, and Brave Lucina has 34/36. Nils has 31/35 for the closest any other melee blue dancer will get.

 

Inb4 Azura is announced in the next batch of refines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XRay said:

I am going to be running dual Peonys with the infantry Galeforce team, so I guess mobility probably would not be an issue.

Not sure about the hybrid team. I feel like I do not have enough slots to run support units for both play styles. My RS!Alfonse only has one merge, and I am not sure how effective he is as a tank without enough support units to patch his stats up.

 

You don’t want double peony with a Galeforce team. And your Galeforcer shouldn’t ever be leading the charge. 

Give Eir fury and disarm trap and let her initiate on an enemy and then dance her with Peony.  The recoil damage of Lyfjaberg and Fury deals 10 damage each hit for a total of 20. This means Eir is a guaranteed wings of mercy beacon for all your Galeforcers to safely swoop in. 

Eirforce has made light season a total joke. I use Nailah with Glare(gravity smoke) so I don’t even need to think about unitblocking the last enemy anymore. I just gravity them and run towards that pots. 

 

Astra has the same options with GaleCam. 

Hot springs Camilla needs the same setup except she also needs the pumpkin-a-box from H!Dozla. The double fury also means merges matter way less, since she gets a +6 to her stats from weapon and A skill. Astra is more difficult however since you might not always have a dancer available. I use two Altina with Velouria support, reducing Galeforce to a 3 turn CD. One has Quickened pulse and the other heavy blade. Velouria has Flashing blade. 

Since Azura is the next resplendent hero I finally have a unit that can get my It’s Curtains. That with a summer Ylgr that has flashing blade means that I get a GF dancer when Altina is the bonus unit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

You don’t want double peony with a Galeforce team. And your Galeforcer shouldn’t ever be leading the charge. 

Give Eir fury and disarm trap and let her initiate on an enemy and then dance her with Peony.  The recoil damage of Lyfjaberg and Fury deals 10 damage each hit for a total of 20. This means Eir is a guaranteed wings of mercy beacon for all your Galeforcers to safely swoop in. 

Eirforce has made light season a total joke. I use Nailah with Glare(gravity smoke) so I don’t even need to think about unitblocking the last enemy anymore. I just gravity them and run towards that pots. 

I am not sure about Eir leading the charge, but I guess I can try it.

The main issue with Eir leading the charge is that she uses up a Dancer/Singer's support just to get into Wings of Mercy range, and once the Galeforcers warp in, I am not sure they have enough mobility to do things without a Dancer/Singer helping out, especially since a lot of mine are Heavy Blade users so they have a higher chance of killing things in one hit. Running two Dancers/Singers gives me more options once I reach the other side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...