What focuses would you like to see?

Anacybele

Rezzy and I kinda started talking about this in the general thread.

I've also yet to be satisfied with a focus so far, as they've mostly contained characters I dislike or characters I'm not familiar with or don't care about. And in the case of Sanaki, a character I think would've been better off replaced by Marcia if they needed a Tellius younger sister. She actually has some kind of bond with her older sibling.

So if they continue the siblings thing, I need my three Tellius brothers or Marcia + Makalov. Oscar, Boyd, and Rolf are awesome and the best written siblings in the series, imo. Marcia is one of my favorite Tellius females.

For a different focus, I'd like red/green cavaliers. We don't have Oscar + Kieran or Kent + Sain or Kyle + Forde or any of them. I believe the only red/green duos we have right now are the ones from Awakening and Marth's games.

Parent + child isn't a bad idea either, but we have a lot of those in the game already (Chrom and Lucina, Eliwood and Roy, Hector and Lilina, etc.), so I'd say this ought to be a lesser priority. ...Well, unless the only people in the focus are Ike and his family, I guess. XD They ARE four characters. Greil, Elena, Ike, and Mist. lol

Edited by Anacybele

I don't really like the sibling bonds thing. It was cool the first time but a second round of it makes it less enjoyable. I don't really care about the themes, but I'd like to see Ayra, Erk, Marisa, Jill, and Mia in focuses or at least introduced soon, as I doubt Erk, Marisa, and Jill would get a focus. If you can't tell I'm kind of a fan of the myrmidon class.

Give me something with the Lords' best friends characters, such as Wolt, Tana, Soren and Asbel for an example.

Yes I am saying that just because I want a Wolt focus

Or give us like, Old Eliwood, Greil, Fado, and Cornelius.  NPC Dads that mostly kick the bucket early!  Except Eliwood.  Maybe replace him with Old Hector.  Yeah, let's do that.  Old Hector, Greil, Fado, and Cornelius.

I wanna see Parents and their Kids. We already have a chapter dedicated to Bartre and Fir, but no Karla?

Niimi/Canas/Hugh?

Nino/Lugh/Raigh

Clarine/Klein/Pent/Louise?

Ismaire/Joshua?

Hayden/Tana/Innes?

Fado/Ephraim/Eirika?

Lyon/Vigarde

Garcia/Ross?

Largo/Calill/Amy?

Literally half of Awakening and Fates could do this, as well as Genealogy and Thracia.

Awakening or Fates kids would be cool. 

Something with L'Arachel would be ideal but I'm not gonna count on it yet

I'm waiting for a Gaiden one come April or May, I'd wager, for the SoV release

If they continue the Sibling route...

General Fire Emblem
- Bandit Twins (Seriously, where are they? I have a feeling Heroes will make their own version instead of using one that already exists.)
Blazing Sword / Binding Blade
- Rebecca, Dan Dart
- Ninian, Nils
- Karel, Karla
- Lloyd, Linus
- Priscilla (since Raven is already in the game.)
- Guinevere (since Zephiel is technically in the game)
- Fiora, Farina (since Florina is already in the game.)
- Tate, Juna (since Thany Shanna is already in the game)
Sacred Stones
- Vanessa, Syrene
- Tana, Innes
- Tethys, Ewan
- Franz, Forde
- Cormag, Glen
Tellius
- Rolf, Boyd, Oscar
- Lucia, Geoffrey
- Marcia, Makalov
- Ike, Mist
- Lethe, Lyre
- Rafiel, Leanne, Reyson
- Micaiah
Fates
- Kaze (Saizo is already in)
- Flora (When is Flora going to be available!?)

I'm personally hoping to see Priscilla and Guinevere. Although, Ninian, Nils, Rolf, Boyd, and Oscar would be nice to see too. Now, as for Ike & Mist, I see them being saved for later since they are Lord characters, and may be introduced in the "big Tellius Focus," whenever that is.
I also would like to see a "Parent & Child" focus, such as Brom & Meg, Garcia & Ross, Pent & Louise (since their kids are in Heroes), and so on. Other ideas are the "Christmas Cavalier" focus (Cain & Abel as well as all of their "descendants" such as Stahl & Sully, Kaze & Saizo, etc.) or a "Villain" focus (who doesn't want to play as the bad guys every now and then?)

I'm also waiting for Awakening Trio focus, featuring the them as their Awakening and Fates counterparts.

Edited by Sire
Added Innes, Tana, Ewan, and Tethys.

New? No idea, I'll take whoever comes. For pre-existing characters maybe an "original" basic one. You know the ones from the first game who seem to be in the game mostly to be a basic unit who were the first ones of their class. Wrys, Gordin, Barst (well he tied) and Draug. Not necessarily units I want but I group these guys together and due to their apparent role I don't think they were ever available to summon as 5 stars. (Plus it may point out to more people the possible reasons why these guys are even in the game) 

Edited by goodperson707

I would love a "What if" sort thing with how the lives of the characters could have been. It could have things Daein Prince Soren,   Apostle Micaiah, Ice Dragon Roy, Hoshidan Corrin, Nohrian Azura, Jungby Princess Briggid, Seliph or Julius with Naga's tome and so on. The possibilities are endless.

Another interesting Focus would "evil" versions of the characters both canon and non-canon. It would have units like Grima!Robin, Risen King Chrom, Invisible Takumi, Ike driven mad by the Medallion,  Tiki in a berserk state, Julia with Loptyr tome, Hector driven berserk by the Armads, Marth being turned into a tyrant instead of Hardin ane so on. Another one with endless possibilities.

7 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Give me something with the Lords' best friends characters, such as Wolt, Tana, Soren and Asbel for an example.

Yes I am saying that just because I want a Wolt focus

Or give us like, Old Eliwood, Greil, Fado, and Cornelius.  NPC Dads that mostly kick the bucket early!  Except Eliwood.  Maybe replace him with Old Hector.  Yeah, let's do that.  Old Hector, Greil, Fado, and Cornelius.

I would like those ideas.

We need a Focus called "Beautiful Creatures" with Reyson, Leanne, Rafiel, and Oliver.

There are way too many characters that I love, but a focus for the manakete/laguz/shapeshifters/etc of the series would be amazing ffff.

I'm also pretty on board with what others have said in terms of other parents/kids/siblings. The family I'd really love to see myself are Lewyn, Fury (...Eirlys? I can't remember what her official dub name is now), Fee, and Ced due to ~*~*personal biases~*~. That being said, even if I don't want all the characters from every focus (i.e. I literally only wanted Klein from this focus), I'm still super excited every time the banner changes and new characters are introduced!

12 hours ago, Refa said:

Donnel, Arthur, Bartre, Raigh, Virion all together in a focus.

Kissing up to a mod is still a bannable offense :P:

It's missing Matthew.

10 hours ago, Sire said:

If they continue the Sibling route...

Reveal hidden contents

No Tana/Innes?  Even if they don't look like they're related?  Or Tethys/Ewan?  I also wouldn't mind seeing Ryan and Elice, since their siblings already exist in the game.

7 hours ago, Raven said:

"It's a trap!"

Ft. Lucius, Libra, Forrest, and Marth.

Replace Marth with Midir, and I'd take it.

(no, really, I mistook Midir for a chick.  Don't ask)

---

I'd love a few more dancers/singers added to the pool (Ninian and Nils would do it), then have a refresher focus.  Everyone should have Olivia, but I'd love a shot at something like +HP/-Atk (since her purpose in life isn't to kill things).

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

No Tana/Innes?  Even if they don't look like they're related?  Or Tethys/Ewan?  I also wouldn't mind seeing Ryan and Elice, since their siblings already exist in the game.

Forgot about Tana & Innes and Tethys/Ewan. That's what I get for not having played Sacred Stones in a long while and just glancing at the character pages. (Should've recalled Tana & Innes, but I didn't use Tethys and Ewan much...)

I also second @Water Mage's idea of "What Ifs" and "Evil Characters." However, I have a feeling such things are probably going to be used for events (Risen King Chrom for Halloween, maybe?) or happen waaay down the line.

A banner with the more loved characters

-Linde

-Elise

-Ryoma

-Azura

Edited by PuffPuff

18 hours ago, Refa said:

Donnel, Arthur, Bartre, Raigh, Virion all together in a focus.

is there a certain significance to all these characters or are they just ones you like

because if there is one i'm not seeing it

6 hours ago, eclipse said:

Replace Marth with Midir, and I'd take it.

(no, really, I mistook Midir for a chick.  Don't ask)

i did too I think that's a fairly common mistake actually

anyway there's no specific focus i'd want, though I do want to get eliwood so I'd like it if he and his huge eyes got a focus

9 hours ago, PuffPuff said:

A banner with the more loved characters

-Linde

-Elise

-Ryoma

-Azura

I definitely want this! Especially since Ryoma has been particular deft at avoiding my summons. I also would love a focus group of herons and I really really hope the leaked Felicia/Effie/Setsuna/Nino is going to be the next focus because I love all those lady characters!

Edited by Liliesgrace